30 Days Certificate Course In English Language Teaching- CELT at RIESI 30 Day Certificate Course in English Language Teaching for Teachers. Secondary school teachers, primary school teachers, and teacher trainers can enroll in a day certificate programmer in English language teaching. English language instruction for few days in Bengaluru. the Thirty-day Certificate CELT for Secondary School level Instructors in AP and Telangana, Regional Institute of English, South India, RIESI Bangalore, and the selection criteria for teachers, RIESI facilities, and course information.
SCERT Telangana would periodically provide all DEOs in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with instructions regarding the 30-day CELT English Language Teaching Certificate Course for Secondary School Teachers, Primary Teachers, and Teacher Trainers. According to the schedule and the Annual Plan Circular, the course will be delivered at RIESI Bengaluru.
30 Days Certificate Course In English Language Teaching
RIESI, Bengaluru will offer an online certificate programmer in English language teaching for teachers, including those in primary and secondary schools, higher secondary schools, and teacher trainers. Without fail, 30 Days Certificate Course participants must show up for course number 10 in the morning at the Regional Institute of English, South India. Soon after arriving, they should meet the concern officer.
On the Jnana Bharathi Campus of Bangalore University, which is located on the Bangalore-Mysore Highway and about 10 kilometers from the city canter, which is represented by the City Railway Station or Bus Station, the Regional Institute of English South India operates in its own facilities (Majestic). To get to Jnana Bharathi Campus, hop on one of the buses along the following BTS city bus routes.
30 Days Certificate Course in English Language Teaching Details
|Name of the Course||Certificate Course in English Language Teaching 2023|
|Title||Register for the Certificate course in English language teaching 2023|
|Subject||RIESI Bengaluru released the English Language Teaching Certificate Course 2023 notification|
|Official website||Click Here|
Check Also- OU PH.D Eligibility Test
About 30 Days Certificate Course In English Language Teaching
The following factors are used to choose teachers and teacher trainers is willing to go through this training and would work as a departmental teacher trainer. is in good health and does not have any acute or chronic conditions that would make their goal impossible to achieve. The SC/ST/OBC categories, as well as women, may receive appropriate representation.
The training may be prioritized for newly hired teachers; however, they must be under 50 years old and ineligible if they have already completed the 90/30-day RIESI programme and the same 30 Days Certificate Course training.
The RIE institute will offer boarding and accommodation, and the SCERT, Hyderabad will arrange for participants’ transport expenses from their place of employment to RIESI Bengaluru and return.
Read Also- AP Intermediate Time Table
The Criteria For Selection Of Teacher Trainers
The participants’ complete information, including with their email address, may be transferrer to this office for further correspondence.
- is ready to go through this programmer and would work as a departmental teacher trainer
- Women’s, SC/ST/OBC, and other groups may be given appropriate representation.
- It’s possible to provide preference to newly hire teachers for the training.
- Teachers who have complete both the same 30 Days Certificate Course and the 90/30-day RIESI training are ineligible.
- should be under 50 years old.
- ought to have internet access
On or before January 31, 2021, the O/O of SCERT, Hyderabad, should receive the select list of teachers. They are require to exercise prudence while choosing teachers base on the aforementioned standards. Director.
Check Here- Osmania University UG & PG Distance
- It is a residential course.
- The participants’ accommodation food and other incidental academic charges will be taken care of and adjusted in the stipulator stipend amount as per the norms.
- The State Department is requester to arrange travel -allowance of participants from the workplace to RIESI Bengaluru and back to the workplace.
- Duration of the course is 30 Days Certificate Course No.03 See above.
- Certificates indicating the grade of achievement will be issue.
Read More- JP University Result
- Computer Laboratory
- Digital Language Laboratory
- Sports/games and Cable TV
- Medical help with a doctor visiting the Institute twice a week.
Also Check- MBOSE HSSLC Result
Teachers depute for training are instruct to join the course without fail and no representation for cancellation of this order or for leave will be entertain. Failure to comply with the instruction will be construe as defiance and will expose them to disciplinary action.
More Details On CELT Course
1 HOURS OF WORK
- 09:45 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days.
- Trainees ought to be punctual in attending classes. Un punctuality and irregularity will be viewed seriously and may result in the trainees being sent back.
2 FACILITIES AVAILABLE
- Free Food and Accommodation
- Trainees draw their normal salaries in the manner order by their respective State Governments.
- Trainees will be provide free food and accommodation at the Institute. However, the Institute does not pay TA / DA for their journey to and from
- The Institute will remain close on all second and fourth Saturdays and on Karnataka Government holidays.
- 100% attendance is expect.
- Men trainees arc accommodate in large dormitories at the Men’s hostel and women trainees in the Working Woman’s Hostels
- We provide metal cots. We also provide mattresses and pillows and mosquito nets for which a fee of Rs.20/- per day per trainee will be collects.
- Vegetarian food with bed coffee, mid-morning/mid-evening tea, will be served in the mess. The Institute provides steel plates and tumblers to the trainees. Self-service is the mode of serving.
8 MEDICAL FACILITY
- A doctor visits the Institute and is available for consultation twice a week.
9 HOSTEL REGULATION
- Trainees will sign for the items of furniture, steel plates and tumblers and other requirement issue to them as soon as they arrive. They
- will have to pay for any loss or damage.
- They will not change the rooms without prior permission from the Deputy Warden.
- They will be responsible for the safe custody of their own money, mobiles and other valuables.
- Trainees will strictly observe the mealtime notifies.
- Trainees who wish to stay out on any holiday should obtain prior permission from the Coordinator and Deputy Warden.
- Relieve Teachers for 30 Days CELT Programmer