AAI Junior Executives Recruitment:- The detailed information on AAI latest job information 2023 has been give below and this AAI recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are request to read below the Airports Authority of India Junior Executive job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and request fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Airports Authority of India job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.aai.aero.
AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
Airports Authority of India recently publish the recruitment advertisement for Executive Director Junior Executive vacancy. The official notification for the post will be publish by on its official website. Interested and eligible Students who are seeking to apply can fill AAI Online Application from 2023 onwards. The last date for submitting Online request is 2023. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in AAI. Before applying to this job, Applicants are request to go through the newest AAI job notification 2023 fully. Airports Authority of India job request are collect by Online mode.
AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Junior Executive|
|Job location||All India|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- Per Month|
About AAI Junior Executives
The Airports Authority of India, or AAI, is a public company owned by the Ministry of Civil Aviation of the Indian Government. India’s civil aviation infrastructure is built, upgraded, maintained, and managed by it. It gives Correspondence Route Reconnaissance/Air Traffic The executives administrations over Indian airspace and connecting maritime regions. AAI currently oversees a total of 137 airports, including 81 domestic airports, 34 international airports, 10th Customs Airports and 23 Civil enclaves at defense airfields.
In addition, AAI maintains ground installations at all 25 locations to guarantee the safety of aircraft operations. With 29 radar installations at 11 locations and 700 VOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment, AAI covers all major air routes over the Indian landmass. Instrument landing systems are install on 52th runways and 15th of these airports have automatic message switching systems and night landing facilities.
Read Also:- UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Syllabus Check Notification
AAI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
On the basis of the details furnish in application form, Students shall be call for On-line test and Hall Ticket shall be issue to them accordingly. The admit card for online examination will be sent to the eligible applicants on their register E-mail Ids only. The selection for the said posts shall be made on the basis of performance in On-line examination & subject to clearance in document verification & medical fitness. The final level list will be make on the basis of marks secure in online written examination.
Appointment to the post of Senior Assistant is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions & successfully passing 12th weeks of ab-initio training course and 4th weeks OJT at Airports Authority of India, Civil Aviation Training College, Bamrauli, Prayagraj or at any other airport as decided by the Management. During training, incumbent is entitle for stipe as per the rules. The candidates selected for the post of Senior Assistant shall have to execute a surety bond to serve Airports Authority of India for a period of 3 years after successful completion of training. In case one quits the training during the course of training or resign before completion of 3rd years’ service from the date of posting at station, Airports Authority of India shall have the right to recover the bond amount as per AAI rule.
- Candidate Should Have B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board / University/ Institute.
- For More Education Qualification Details Please go to the below official notification.
- Students belonging to General and OBC Category have to pay Rs.1000/-
- No request fee is require to be paid by Female, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Dependent of Ex-Serviceman killed in action/ EWS Applicants, apprentices completing 1 year of apprenticeship training in AAI.
18th to 30th Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10th years for PWD, 5th years for SC, ST & 3rs years for OBC students. Vacancies reserve for OBC category are meant for Applicants belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribe by Govt. of India order issue from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10th years for Students who are in regular service of AAI.
Can Check:- LIC ADO Posts Recruitment
How to Check AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023 Online?
AAI Junior Executives is a recruitment agency that specializes in the executive search market. They are constantly looking for the best and brightest to join their team, and as such, they have developed an online recruitment system that makes it easy for candidates to apply. They have put together a guide that will teach you how to check AAI Junior Executives recruitment online. By following the steps in this guide, you’ll be able to easily find all the information you need to apply for a position with AAI Junior Executives.
- Students are require to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab CAREERS. No other
mode of submission of request will be accept under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily reject.
- Applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are request to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the Applicants should keep at hand, the following details, documents, information.