Aaple Sarkar: Registration:-Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal Online Aaple Sarkar Registration aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal Login The Maharashtra government has developed the Aaple Sarkar Portal, where citizens will be able to register themselves and submit an online application for their income certificate.
The application process for certificates and other services will be greatly simplified as a result of this. We will discuss important aspects of the Aaple Sarkar portal in this article. In this article, we will discuss important portal features like the application for an Income Certificate and a step-by-step registration procedure.
Aaple Sarkar: Registration
The Aaple Sarkar Portal was established by Maharashtra’s chief minister. People in the state of Maharashtra will be able to apply for an Income Certificate from the comfort of their own homes if the website is implemented. To apply for an Income Certificate, residents of the state of Maharashtra will not be required to visit any particular office. All of the steps necessary to create the income certificate will be completed in their homes. Please click this link to learn more about the “Babasaheb Ambedkar Jeevan Prakash Yojana.”
Aaple Sarkar: Registration, Login Details
|Name||Aaple Sarkar Portal|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Providing income certificate|
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
About Aaple Sarkar
The “Maharashtra State Commission for Right to Service” was established by the Maharashtra state government as part of the Maharashtra Right to Public Service Act of 2015. The primary objective of establishing this commission was to guarantee the timely, transparent, and effective delivery of all services provided to citizens. In light of this, the government has also made a portal called “Aaple Sarkar.” In addition to providing information about its services, the portal lets users register and apply for them online. A comprehensive overview of the portal can be found in the table below.
Services for each department are available on the Aaple Sarkar Portal.
At the Aaple Sarkar portal, various departments offer the following services:
- Revenue Department
- Water Resources Department
- Forest Department
- Department of Registration & Stamps (IGR)
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Home Department
- Transport Department
- Industries Department
- Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board and the Housing Department
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran
- Urban Development
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- Medical Education and Drug Department – AYUSH
- The MIMH Drug and Medical Education Department
- Medical Education and Drug Department – DMER
- Higher Education and Technical Department
- Home Department- Maharashtra Maritime Board
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Gazetteers Department
- Directorate of Archives: Tourism and Cultural Affairs
- Women And Child Development department
- Public Health Department
- Tribal Development Department
- DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY & DAIRYING
- DEPARTMENT OF FISHERIES
- School Education and Sports Department
- Finance Department
- Food & Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Directorate of Cultural
- The MTDC is the Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs.
- P. L. Deshpande Maharashtra Kala Academy’s Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs
- Stage Performances Scrutiny Board, Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs
- Land Record Department
- Energy Department
- State Excise Department
- Minority Development Department
- Urban Local Bodies
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
Another Services Available at Aaple Sarkar
- Certificate of Residence in Hilly Area
- Income Certificate
- Temporary Residence Certificate
- Age Nationality and Domicile Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Permission for Cultural Programmer
- Small Land Holder Certificate
- Attestation of Affidavit
- Agriculturist Certificate
- Duplicate Marksheets
- Certified Copy Record of Rights
- Duplicate Migration Certificate
- Duplicate passing certificate
- Government Commercial Examination Certificate Correction etc.
Benefits of Aaple Sarkar Portal
- Citizens will receive services at their doorsteps.
- Easy to assess to avail services
- User friendly
- Quick Services
Also Read:- HRMS Karnataka – How to Access
When registering for the portal, you will need the following documents:
Proof Of Identity (Any -1)
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Government / Semi-Government ID Proof
- MNREGA Job Card
- RSBY Card
Proof Of Address (Any -1)
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- A Property Tax Receipt
- Property Agreement Copy
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Rent Receipt
Application Process For Certificate
The straightforward steps listed below must be followed in order to apply for the income certificate:
- Log in using your credentials by clicking the link provided here.
- On the menu bar, search for “Revenue Department.”
- Select the Revenue Department sub department to see a list of services.
- Click on Proceed to view the certificate option. Your screen will contain a form.
- Complete the information and then select the Apply option.
Click Here:- E Dharti Rajasthan check online
Track Your Application at Aaple Sarkar
- You must visit the official website to track your application.
- Click the “track your application” option on the right of the home page;
- select the department and sub-department names; enter the application ID;
- click the “Go” option; the application status will appear on the screen.
Verify Your Authenticated Certificate at Aaple Sarkar
- You must visit the official website aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in to verify.
- Click “verify your authenticated certificate,” which is located on the right side of the home page.
- Enter the application ID and the name of the department or sub-department.
- Click “Go,” and a new page will open.
- To verify your certificate’s authenticity, you must enter the 18-digit barcode value.
How to Search Seva Kendra?
- Check out the official site.
- Go to the main menu.
- Under the main menu, click Seva Kendra.
- Select the district and taluka that you need, and then click the submit button.
- All of the information about the Seva Kendra will be displayed to you.
Also Check:- BH Series Vehicle Registration
Procedure To Register For Third Appeal
The first and second appeals will be made to departmental senior officers if the services are not provided on time or at all. The RTS Commission will hear the third appeal. The steps for signing up for RTS are as follows:
- Check out the official site aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
- You will now see some images under the link to the annual report.
- Click on the hammer’s image.
- The link labeled “registration for the third appeal” will now be visible to you.
- When you click that link, a new page will open.
- It will ask you to create your profile by either registering with a mobile number or uploading a picture of all the necessary documents and information.
- Click the submit button.
If you have any additional questions, you can call the state helpline at 18001208040.
Related post :-