AFMC Nursing Result Date:-The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) conducted the AFMC Nurse Exam on May 7, 2023. Currently, AFMC is likely to release the 2023 AFMC Nursing Results in June or July 2023.
However, there are still no confirmed reports of the exact date and time of results. Candidates should now be active and attentive so that they can catch up with their exam scores at any time in June or July 2023.
AFMC Nursing Result Date 2023
Talking about the number of applicants who have taken the 2023 AFMC nurse exam, we can see that approximately many candidates took the exam to try their luck. Additionally, if candidates wish to check their results, they must visit the official website of the Army Medical College. Now you have to login to his website by entering valid details such as name, admission number and date of birth so that you can successfully open the resulting link.
Her AFMC Nursing Result Date 2023 allows all eligible candidates to gain admission to top-tier medical institutions. Therefore, candidates have the best opportunity to make their future shine. The following article covered various important details such as: B. Required Appointments, Summary of Results, Instructions for Downloading AFMC Nursing Results 2023, and various other related matters. All candidates can read through the following articles to get all the information they need.
AFMC Nursing Result Date Overview
|Examination name||AFMC Nursing Examination 2023|
|Complete name of the organization||AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College)|
|Examination date||7th May 2023|
|Result date of AFMC Nursing 2023||June or July 2023 (Expected)|
|Level of AFMC nursing examination||National level examination|
|Application forms mode||Offline|
Check Also:- Bank Of India PO Result 2023
AFMC Nursing 2023 Result Download Link
Below are some important details about the AFMC Nursing 2023 results.
- The authority publishes the results in online mode only.
- Only applicants who are shortlisted after the announcement of the results will be invited to a further selection process.
- AFMC Nursing 2023 Results he will be published in July 2023.
- Candidates must use their own credentials to validate their results. H. Check the roll number and date of birth to confirm the result.
- The Authority publishes the results of individual entrants. Candidates must bring a printed copy of their results for use at the time of admission.
Merit List Of AFMC Nursing Result 2023
AFMC will publish the AFMC Nursing Results 2023 Achievement List immediately after the announcement of the results. The achievement list is the most basic document for every candidate as it contains the performance of every candidate who has competed. All grades vary according to the difficulty of the exam. AFMC will publish the list of achievements along with the results on its official website. Candidates enter their credentials to log into her website, are ready to receive their achievements list, and can retrieve their achievements list.
Check Also:- Patna High Court Assistant Result 2023
How To Check AFMC Nursing Result Date 2023 Online?
If you want to check your AFMC Nursing Score 2023, you need to know how to login to the website. This website is barrier-free and easy to use. Therefore, we encourage all candidates to complete the following steps and briefly review their respective results.
- You require to open the official website of Armed Forces Medical College afmc.nic.in
- See results section on the same homepage provided by AFMC.
- Here you must enter all valid credentials such as name, registration number, etc.
- Submit the details above and click the Submit tab to receive the results.
- Shortly after submitting your credentials, you will be able to see your score.
- Finally, you can save the results by printing, downloading or taking a screenshot for later use.
Mentioned Details On AFMC Nursing Result 2023
Candidates will find the following details in the 2023 AFMC Nursing Scores: Let’s look at these in the next section.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number of the candidate
- College Name
- Subject’s name
- Date of birth
- Date of the examination
- Center of the examination
- Signature of conducting body
- Obtained marks of the candidates
- Total marks
- Status of the result such as fail or pass, etc.
Check Also:- Manipur HSLC Result 2023
AFMC passed the AFMC Nurse Exam on May 7, 2023. Her AFMC Nursing Score for 2023 is expected to be released in June or July 2023. Candidates can check their scores on the AFMC official website by logging in using their credentials such as name, registration number, etc. You can also read the entire article above and get a direct link to the findings. You can also bookmark this page so you don’t miss any important details about your results.
AFMC Nursing Result Date 2023 FAQ’S
How many points are needed to pass AFMC Nursing?
They should have been able to pass the final exams on their first try and with a score of at least 50% overall.
Can I join AFMC without passing NEET?
The B.Sc. admissions process ( Nursing) courses are chosen based on how well you did on the AFMC Entrance Exam and the qualifying exam (10+2/Class XII). Students must pass the NEET PG exam in order to enroll in the college’s various PG courses, which are followed by an interview and written entrance exam.
How much does a BSc in nursing at AFMC pay?
After commissioning, the consolidated BSc Nursing salary for the Indian Army will be Rs. 25,200. In addition to the consolidated salary, which includes basic pay plus grade pay and military service pay, the Dearness Allowance (DA) fees will be paid separately.