AIBE Admit Card:- Bar Council of India is conducting the AIBE examination on 26 November 2023 in offline & online mode. Applicants are requested to login their AIBE Admit Card 2023 from allindiabarexamination.com which is publishing on 18 to 22 November 2023.
AIBE Admit Card 2023
All India Bar Examination is time table on 26 November 2023 for the candidates who have apply for the examination. The form correction window will open on 6 November 2023 for the students want to make changes in their application forms. The Aibe Admit Card 2023 will be available before the paper, as per the official updates Aibe Admit Card 2023 will be available on 18 to 22 November 2023 and student must download it at least 6-7 days before the examination.
The Bar Council of India will behaviour the eighteenth iteration of the All India Bar Examination, also known as XVIII or AIBE 18. As per the previously stated timetable, applicants can download their exam admit cards from 18 to 22 November 2023. When it is supply, candidates can download it from the BCI web portal, barcouncilofindia.org, or from the official paper website, allindiabarexamination.com, for updates.
AIBE Admit Card 2023 Details
|Organization||Bar Council of India|
|Admit Card Release||18 to 22 November 2023|
|Admit Card Download Link||Check Here (Soon)|
|Examination date||26 November 2023|
Check Also:- OPSC OMAS Admit Card
The legal powers and elements of the BCI as given through the Backers Act, 1961 as well as the BCI Rules are two overlap; To start with, to direct the focuses of legitimate instruction working all around the nation and the understudies enlisted in that, between alia by setting out the norms of educational plan, guidelines of framework, number and capability of resources, acknowledgment of focuses of lawful training (Graduate schools/Universities) in light of the principles set somewhere near BCI and. Also, to endorse a uniform capability for the confirmation of people to be advocates and to additionally control the section and over all lead of Supporters in the calling by setting down guidelines of expert direct and decorums for advocates.
In Walk 1953, the ‘All India Bar Council’, headed by S. R. Das, presented a report which proposed the production of a bar committee for each state and an all India bar chamber as a summit body. It was recommended that the all India bar chamber would direct the legitimate calling and set the norm of lawful training. The Law Commission of India was doled out the gig of gathering a report on legal organization changes and assists India with transforming equity and value to entire country. In 1961, the Supporters Act was acquainted with execute the proposals made by the ‘All India Bar Panel’ and ‘Regulation Commission’. M. C. Setalvad and C. K. Daphtary were the principal director and bad habit executive individually. In 1963, C. K. Daphtary turned into the executive and S. K. Ghose turned into the bad habit executive.
Read Also:- HPCL Admit Card
AIBE Exam Date 2023
The Bar Council of India has make public that the AIBE exam will be on 26 November 2023 in pen paper mode. The paper will last for 3 hours and 30 min and applicants must hold a black and white print out of the AIBE admit card along with a valid photo ID (adhar card, pan card, passport etc) for getting entry in the paper. Check the exam venue in your admit card and report before time on the time table examination date which is 26 Nov 2023.
AIBE Admit Card Date 2023
All India Bar Examination Board has scheduled the publish of Admit cards for 18 to 20 November 2023. Students are requested to visit the online portal of allindiabarexamination.com. Applicants can check and find the link on the official website portal & click on the link to get the result online. AIBE admit card link will publish itself on the date of admit card publish. Follow the below mentioned procedure to login the AIBE Admit Card online and take a print out of the both side of the call letter as it holds important instructions.
AIBE Exam Pattern 2023
- AIBE exam will be in Offline mode and students will have 3 hours and 30 min to complete the examination.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions in the AIBE examination with 1 numbers each without any negative marking.
- There will be multiple language options in the examination including Hindi, English & regional language of different states.
- Passing percentage will be different for general & reserved category. Unreserved or General candidates have to score min 45% to get qualified while reserved category (SC/ST) students have to obtain 45% marks for getting passing status in the examination.
Can Check:- OSSSC MPHW Admit Card
How to Check AIBE Admit Card 2023 Online?
The login link for the AIBE XVIII (18) 2023–24 admit card will be live on 18 to 22 November 2023. Applicants can visit the AIBE official website or use the direct download site for the AIBE 18 admit card on this page. The processes to login the AIBE admit card for 2023 are list below.
- Visit the allindiabarexamination.com website to access the AIBE admit card.
- Enter the AIBE registration number and password after login to the AIBE portal.
- The exam hall pass for AIBE 2023 will become visible on the screen.
- Login the AIBE admit card, then print it out.
AIBE Call letter 2023 Instructions
- It is mandatory for applicants to bring their admit card and a valid photo ID to the testing location. Applicants will not be allow to access the testing center without a valid admission card.
- By 8:00 AM, students should report to the appropriate examination center.
- Do not carry any restricted article (bare act, calculator, edible, smart watch, gadget, notes etc) as allude to in the AIBE admit card.
- Reporting time Exam-day guidelines, such as the materials to be carried, list of forbid objects and exam-day etiquette must be follow.
FAQ About AIBE Admit Card 2023
What is the qualifying marks for AIBE 2023?
For general category candidates, the minimum passing criteria is 45%. For SC and ST candidates, the minimum qualifying marks required are 40%. In case some questions are drop from AIBE revaluation, the cutoff marks decrease, meanwhile, the passing percentage remains the same.
How many students fail in AIBE?
How many students fail in AIBE exam? It is a common notion that it is easy to pass the AIBE as students are allow to carry bare acts along with them. However, the reality is far different from this notion. In every session, around 30% of students fail in the AIBE exam.
Can I practice in court without AIBE?
A law graduate is allow to practise in court provisionally for 2 years after registration in state bar. For getting proper license of practise one has to pass the AIBE exam.