AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme 2024- Hello students! Today, in this article, we will discuss the AICTE Swanath Scholarship in detail. The scholarship was initiate by the All India Technical Education Council. Under this program, the authorities provide financial assistance to students. To get more information about this scholarship you must read the article below. Various information such as how to apply for scholarships, who is eligible for benefits, and documents require for application are post. AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme Apply online and check eligibility and final dates.
AICTE Swanath Scholarship Application Form and amount – Many other types of scholarships have been launch in our country to provide support and benefits to students. Similarly, AICTE Swanath Scholarship 2024 is a scholarship program establish by All India Council for Technical Education i.e. AICTE. The AICTE Swanath Scholarship programme was establish primarily to assist students who are unable to continue their education due to the economic crisis. Hence, if you wish to apply for this scholarship, you may do so from home by submitting an online application on the official website.
AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme 2024
The scheme is being implement by the AICTE to encourage and support students who are orphans, whose parents were kill by COVID-19, or whose parents were martyr in action (Shaheed). This is an effort to provide every such child with the opportunity to further their education and prepare for success in the future by enrolling in courses and institutions that have been approve by the AICTE. A program to assist economically disadvantage candidates in completing their education has been launch by the All India Council for Technical Education. The government will provide benefits under the AICTE Swanath Scholarship to children who are orphans, martyrs, or whose parents both died or one died as a result of the spread of COVID 19.
Up-and-comers reading up for degree or confirmation degree in foundations and courses perceive by the public authority from AICTE Swanath Grant Plan 2024 are additionally qualify to apply. The government start the AICTE Swanath Scholarship with the primary goal of enabling students to continue their education and prepare for a successful future through education. If you want to take advantage of this scholarship, then tell your friends. You must apply on its official website if you want to.
AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme 2024 Details
|Name of The Scheme
|AICTE Swanath Scholarship
|All India Council For Technical Education
|Citizens Of India
|To Provide Scholarships
Check also-AP Meeseva Registration 2024
About AICTE Swanath Scholarship
Objectives of AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme
We are all aware that the AICTE Swanath Scholarship Plan was establish to aid students, but its primary focus is on orphans, children of members of the arm forces, Central Paramilitary Forces, and Kovid-19 who were kill in the line of duty.
The children of parents who pass away as a result will be given scholarships so they can pursue their studies without any obstacles.
Every child will have the opportunity to pursue higher education thanks to the government’s AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme, which also offers support and encouragement to students. Accordingly, friends, if you want to benefit from the AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme, you should obtain its official documentation. to use on the website.
Click Post-Digital India Registration 2024
Benefits of AICTE Swanath Scholarship
Applicants who are select for AICTE Swanath Scholarship 2024 will get the following benefits:-
- The candidate will receive Rs. as part of the AICTE Swanath Scholarship. 50000 per year as a total payment toward tuition, supplies, books, equipment, software, a laptop, and other costs. However, there will be no additional costs for lodging, medical care, etc.
- The scholarship is available to degree students for four years.
- However, the student will only be eligible for the scholarship for the next three years if they are enroll in the second year of their degree.
- The AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme will only be award for two years to a student who is in the third year of their degree.
- The scholarship will only be grant for one year to a student who is currently enroll in the fourth year of a degree; diploma students will receive it for three years. However, the condition that follows applies.
- The AICTE Swanath Scholarship will only be award for two years to a student who is currently enroll in the second year of their diploma.
- In the event that the understudy is presently sign up for the third year of the Confirmation, the understudy will get the grant for 1 year as it were.
Read post-MP Bhulekh 2024 Check Land Record
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE Swanath Scholarship 2024
- To receive benefits, candidates must be enroll in AICTE-approve institutions and courses.
- Interest candidates must be orphans, have both parents kill by COVID-19, or have been kill in action by Arm Forces and Central Paramilitary Forces.
- Should not have receive any scholarships sponsor by the AICTE or the Central or State Governments.
- The applicant’s annual family income should not exceed Rs. 8 lakh.
- If martyrdom was the cause of the parents’ deaths, Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL).
- Saint Authentication gave by Military/Focal Para Military Powers.
- Legally approve oath on stamp paper of Rs.100/ – referencing the subtleties according to the organization connect.
- In the action death certificate, wards of the Arm Forces and Central Paramilitary Forces were martyr.
- Candidates whose parents pass away as a result of COVID-19 should submit a death certificate clearly stating that COVID-19 was the cause of death.
- The income certificate for the current year clearly demonstrates that the family’s income is less than 8 lakhs, if one parent (father or mother) is still alive.
- 10+2/equivalent and the 10th mark sheet for the diploma level, respectively.
- Certificate of Caste (SC/ST/OBC-NCL)
- The institution’s bona fide certificate for orphan candidates.
- Birth and death certificates for both parents.
- A notarize affidavit with information on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- in accordance with the attach format.
- A legitimate document issue by the institution.
- 10th/equivalent and 10+2/equivalent mark sheets for the diploma level
Click here-Tech Mahindra Off Campus 2024
How To Apply For AICTE Swanath Scholarship 2024?
In this blog post, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the AICTE Swanath Scholarship, including eligibility requirements and necessary documentation. We’ll also offer helpful tips on how to stand out in your application and increase your chances of securing the scholarship. Whether you’re a current student or planning to apply soon, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to successfully apply and potentially receive this valuable award. So, let’s get started!
- First and foremost, visit the National Scholarship Portal’s official website www.aicte-india.org.
- You will then see the website’s home page open in front of you.
- You must select the New Registration option on the homepage.
- You will now be present with a new page on which you must provide all available information.
- You must now select the declarations and click on continue.
- Next, you must enter the following information, such as your state, name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, captcha code, etc.
- You must now use your login credentials to access the portal.
- Clicking Apply for the AICTE Swanath NSP Scholarship is the next step.
- You will be present with the scholarship application form; fill it out completely and upload the require documents.
- You must then select the submit option.
- You can apply for the AICTE Swanath Scholarship in this manner.
Who are eligible for AICTE swanath scholarship scheme?
The candidate should be currently studying in the AICTE Approved institutions and courses at Degree/ Diploma level in regular mode.
How much amount is swanath scholarship?
Under this scholarship scheme an amount of Rs 50000 per annum every year will be sanctioned to 2,000 students.
What documents required for swanath scholarship?
Bonafide Certificate issued by institution. 10th and 12th Marksheet/Equivalent Course Marksheet for Degree Level Course. 10th/Equivalent Marksheet for Diploma Level Course. SC/ST/OBC-NCL Certificate.
What is swanath scholarship scheme?
The main objective of the scheme is to support and provide encouragement to orphans, children of parents who died due to Covide 19, and children of Armed Forces and Central Paramilitary Forces martyred in action, to pursue education.