Amazon Prime Plan India:-The e-commerce giant provides to customers in India is Amazon Prime membership. If you spend a large portion of your time online, it’s difficult to ignore Amazon Prime because of the free and speedier deliveries, the included video and music streaming, and the special deals. In India, the membership service debuted in 2016, with an annual cost of Rs 499. In 2017, a price increase of Rs 999 for a full year ensued. Five years later, Amazon has increased Prime prices once more and unveiled a new mobile plan for its Prime Video streaming service. Let’s look at how much you will currently be required to pay for the subscription.
Amazon Prime Plan India
One of the best services provided by the e-commerce platform is certainly Amazon Prime membership. With the membership, you have access to a wide range of features and services. With Amazon Prime, you have access to deals that are only available to members, as well as discounts, free quick shipping, a Prime Video and Prime Music subscription, and other perks. In essence, a Prime membership entitles you to a tonne of discounts and freebies. We’ll break down each Amazon Prime plan in this article so you can pick the one that best suits your requirements. We’ll also go over the various advantages you can get.
Amazon provides three Amazon Prime membership plans: monthly, quarterly, and yearly. The only difference between all the plans’ features is their respective dates of validity. Having said that, the monthly plan provides the worst value for money, while the yearly plan provides the most value for money, saving roughly Rs 650 over the course of a year. Let’s look at what’s underneath.
- Rs 179 Amazon Prime Monthly Plan
- Rs 459 Amazon Prime Quarterly Plan
- Rs 1,499 Amazon Prime Yearly Plan
- Rs 599 Amazon Prime Mobile Yearly Plan
Amazon Prime Plan India Details
|Name Of The||Amazon Prime Plan India|
Amazon Prime Subscription Benefits
The Amazon Prime membership brings a plethora of benefits for its customers. Here’s a list of all the benefits:
- Free one-day or two-day delivery on eligible products. Users will also get free no-rush shipping on eligible addresses and avail Rs 25 cashback. Apart from this, you will get free scheduled delivery and free same-day delivery as well.
- Discounted morning delivery to eligible addresses at Rs 50 and discounted express delivery for Prime Now to eligible addresses at Rs 49.
- No minimum order value required on the free standard delivery option.
- Exclusive Prime early access to lightning deals on Amazon. Users will also get Prime exclusive deals as well.
- No Cost EMI on smartphone purchase.
- Free access to Prime Video with unlimited video streaming.
- Free access to Prime Music with ad-free access to playlists, stations, and millions of songs.
- Free access to Prime Reading.
- One can also get 5% reward points on using Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card in a prime account.
- Users can also get good discounts with Amazon Family offers including 15 per cent off Subscribe & Save diaper subscriptions and 15 per cent off eligible products from your Baby Wish List.
- Free in-game content from participating games like Free Fire.
What will Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition Offer?
Customers can stream in Standard Definition (SD) quality with Prime Video Mobile Edition. This 480p video is best viewed on devices with tiny screens. For top-tier plans, Amazon offers resolutions of up to 4K. Amazon will still provide the same selection of Indian and foreign films, Amazon Originals, and LIVE cricket. Additionally, subscribers will continue to receive Prime Video Mobile Edition downloads for offline viewing and X-ray powered by IMDb.
The annual cost of the typical Amazon Prime Video subscription is Rs 1,499. This subscription delivers high definition (HD/UHD) content, streaming across devices including Smart TVs, and multi-user access (Profiles). The Rs 1,499 plan includes access to all other Prime perks, such as free fast delivery on Amazon.in, ad-free music with Prime Music, and Prime Reading.
Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition free trial
In a partnership with Amazon India, Airtel is providing its prepaid customers with a free trial of the Prime Video Mobile app. A mobile-only package to compete with Netflix’s mobile-only service is the new Prime Video Mobile Edition. The single-user plan is not sold separately and is only included with Airtel prepaid recharge plans. Here is a list of Airtel recharge plans where you can purchase a Prime Video Mobile Edition subscription.
|Airtel Prepaid Plan Price||Unlimited Calling||Data||SMS||Validity|
|Rs 359||Yes||2GB/day||100/day||28 days|
|Rs 699||Yes||3GB/day||100/day||56 days|
How To Sign Up For Amazon Prime Video Mobile Plan ?
Users of Amazon Prime Video Mobile will have access to all of the platform’s videos in standard definition as part of their membership (SD). The service will only be available to one person on one smartphone, though. On the other hand, the Amazon Prime membership allows customers to watch material at up to 4K resolution on PCs or smart TVs and provides access to multiple profiles. All Android users, according to Amazon, can subscribe to the plan using the Prime Video App. As an alternative, you can purchase a yearly subscription to Prime Video Mobile Edition on the Prime Video website. The cost of the new Amazon Prime membership is 599 annually. Additionally, customers have the option to upgrade to the full Prime Video experience, which costs ₹1,499. The plan also offers other benefits such as music streaming and faster deliveries.
Its recently released mobile app, Prime Video hopes to challenge rival streaming services like Netflix, Voot, and Disney+ Hotstar. For customers throughout the nation, the platforms currently provide a cheap mobile-only package.
How to Join Amazon Prime Membership ?
Joining the Amazon Prime membership is pretty simple and requires just a few steps. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the Amazon website and log in to your account by entering the password and email address.
- From the homepage, click on Your Prime Membership.
- Now select the desired plan from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to make the payment.
With this, you have enrolled with the Amazon Prime membership and you can now avail all the benefits.
How to Renew Amazon Prime membership ?
Amazon Prime subscription ends when your Prime membership expires. In case you have not allowed the auto-debit option, users can follow these steps to renew their plan:
- Go to Amazon.in
- Sign in with your username and password
- Go to Accounts from the top-right
- Click on Manage my Prime membership
- Pay for Prime membership
- Your plan for Amazon Prime plan is renewed
How to Cancel Amazon Prime subscription ?
- Go to Amazon.in
- Log in to your account
- Choose Prime membership from the drop-down menu
- Click on Account & Lists
- Select option end membership and benefits
- Confirm again to cancel the Amazon Prime membership
How to activate Amazon Prime plan?
You must either create or sign up for Amazon Prime membership using an existing account to join. To utilize Prime Video and other features, make a payment for Prime membership.
Amazon Prime membership free trial in India
For now, Amazon Prime membership in India is no longer available for free. To take advantage of Amazon Prime's benefits, you'll have to subscribe to the monthly, quarterly, and yearly plans.
Does Amazon Prime Video work on desktop?
The dedicated Prime Video website, however, is required for Amazon Prime Video to work on desktop. Log in with your Amazon ID to access the platform's content from any browser.
Amazon Prime membership benefits
Content on Amazon Prime may be viewed through a mobile app or website on a desktop, and members of Amazon Prime can watch it. Prime members can also listen to music, get exclusive shopping discounts, and purchase from an unlimited library of reading material.