Amma Two Wheeler Scheme –Two Wheeler Scheme Online Application | Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form | Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Online Registration | If you want two-wheelers so you can move around the city and get to work without having to worry about cars, you have come to the right place.
The concerned authorities of the government of Tamilnadu have launched the Amma two-wheeler scheme for female residents of the state of Tamilnadu. In order to make it easier for you to take advantage of the program’s benefits, we’ve compiled a list of all the essential details in this article. We have detailed the eligibility requirements, vehicle specifications, required documents, and application procedure in this article.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
In February 2018, the project was launched with the intention of advancing working women, particularly those from lower socioeconomic backgrounds. This plan allows qualified candidates to save up to half or Rs.25,000, whichever is less, on the purchase of a two-wheeler. In a similar vein, PwD females might be able to benefit from retrofitting bikes with Amma Two Wheeler Scheme . The remaining cost of the vehicle should be paid for by candidates themselves or with a bank loan.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Details
|Name of the scheme
|Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
|Government of Tamil Nadu state
|Female Residents of Tamil Nadu state
|Providing two-wheelers to women
Read Also- Rajasthan PTET Counselling
Amma Two Wheeler School New Update
The Amma Two Wheeler Scheme has a small number of beneficiaries. The Greater Chennai Corporation has asked working women to take advantage of this program’s benefits as well. The Chennai corporation will contribute Rs in this scheme. 25000, or fifty percent, of two-wheelers were also given to working women. Working women can apply for the benefits of this program by providing proof of their age, address, and income to the scheme. Women aged 18 to 15 are eligible for this program.
According to an official with the Chennai Corporation, the government has set a goal of providing subsidies to approximately 9519 working women each year. Previously, there were 10500 applications, which were approve, and 9515 are currently being consider. This year, the goal has been lower to 6062, and only 7000 women will be eligible for the assistance.
Read Also- Rajasthan ITI Admission
Specifications of the Vehicle
There are a few things you need to make sure of when buying a scooter. The government is not obligate to pay for them if they are not included in your Amma Two Wheeler Scheme . Therefore, please ensure that the following features are include in the scooter you purchase.
- First and foremost, the maximum engine capacity must not exceed 125 cc.
- Second, the vehicle requires modernization. in order to register it in accordance with the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
- Thirdly, production of the vehicle should begin after January 1, 2018. In addition, it ought to adhere to the most recent emission standards.
- The specifics of each vehicle will be gather or compiled by the Project Director. He or she will be in charge of your district’s Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission (TNSRLM).
- The transport department will also receive information about your vehicle from the concerned department. After that, they can’t give any more permissions without PD TNSRLM’s permission.
- As a result, neither the vehicle’s registration nor its ownership can be change, and it cannot be sold.
Can Check- IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form
Benefits Of The Scheme
The Amma Two Wheeler Scheme program has a lot going for it. The following is a list of some of the benefits of the program:
- Every year, one lakh women will benefit from the scheme.
- The bike will be provide for half of its cost or Rs. 25,000, whichever is less.
- The government has provide a free reserve that can be used to purchase the Amma bike.
- The money will simply be added to the recipient’s financial balance.
- The three-wheeled bike that has been retrofitted can be beneficial to PwD women.
- The ladies have the option of paying the remainder with a bank advance or their own assets.
The following women can apply for the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme program:
- Women who are actively working for a living wage or activity employment, either individually or collectively.
- Women who travel a great deal for their commute.
- The family’s primary source of income comes from their earnings.
- Women who are identify as employ in both the formal and informal sectors.
- Women work in shops and other establishments.
- women who work for themselves and engage in menial occupations.
- Women who are employer on a contract basis in government projects, private institutions, community-base organizations like Panchayat Level Federations Mavatta Makkal Kattral Maiyam Village Poverty Reduction Committees, or on consolidate salary or daily wages.
- Workers at ASHA as well as correspondents and banking facilitators
- Working women who live in rural or hilly areas, are widows, have disabilities, are unmarried, are over 35 years old, are transgender, or are SC/ST household heads will receive priority.
Can Check-Link Aadhaar with Driving Licence Online
In order to take advantage of the benefits of the program, a vehicle must meet certain requirements that have been establish by the relevant authorities:
- The vehicle should be eligible for registration under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
- The maximum engine capacity must be 125 cc.
- The vehicle must have been manufacture after January 1, 2018, and it must also adhere to the most recent emission regulations.
- The Project Director (PD) of the District’s Tamilnadu State Rural Livelihoods Mission (TNSRLM) will compile all of the vehicles provide by this program.
- The Transport department will also be inform, and for a period of three years, no change in ownership registration due to sale or other considerations will be permit without the PD, TNSRLM’s approval.
Can Check-Mizoram Ration Card 2024
Reservation Under The Scheme
The Amma two-wheeler program also includes some reservations for the less fortunate women in society, as shown below:
|Schedule Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)
|4% (All Categories)
When applying for the Amma two-wheeler program, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must not be younger than 40 years old;
- the applicant must not be younger than 18 years old;
- the applicant must have complete the eighth grade at a recognize college or school in the Tamilnadu district;
- the applicant must possess a valid two-wheeler driving license issue by the relevant authorities; and the applicant’s family’s annual income must not exec 250000 rupees.
Can Check-Abha Health ID Card Registration
When applying for the Amma two-wheeler scheme, the following documents are require:
- Driving Licence or Learner’s Licence Registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority;
- proof of age (Date of Birth); proof of residence (EPIC card/DL/Aadhaar Card/Utility bills in the applicant’s name); and proof of age (Date of Birth).
- A self-attest or employer-issue income certificate is require.
- In the case of salary or wage employment, proof of employment issue by the Employer, Organization, Project Head, or Society.
- Aadhaar ID card
- Evidence of educational attainment or performance on the eighth grade exam (SSLC, Transfer Certificate, etc.)
- Photo the size of a passport.
- Documentation to demonstrate your membership in the appropriate priority category
- Community certificate (in the case of SC or ST) and an ID for people with disabilities issue by the appropriate authority
- Proforma invoice or a quotation for the vehicle’s invoice.
Can Check-Sauchalay List Online 2024
How To Apply Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2024 Online?
To apply for the Amma two-wheeler scheme, the applicant must follow the following steps:
- First, you can download the application forms from the scheme’s official website. www.tamilnadumahalir.org
- You can also pick them up for free at all Block Offices, Urban Local Body Offices, and Collect orates.
- The application form can be download by clicking the link below: Urban – Click Here Rural – Click Here Download the application form Fill out the information on the form and attach all of the aforementioned documents.
- Send it in person to the appropriate Block Offices or Urban Local Body Offices or via Speed or Register Post.
- You will receive a unique application number; keep it safe for future use.
After you have complete the registration form and registered on the scheme’s official website, you must complete the subsidy form. You can do so by following the steps list below:
- First, follow the link to download the subsidy form to your device.
- Enter the application number, personal information, vehicle registration information, and bank information.
- Sign the subsidy claim form.
- Make sure the bank manager’s or finance company’s signature is include with the seal or stamp.
Related post :-