Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form:- The Amma Vodi Scheme Apply 2023. Continue reading the post to get all the particular of the said plan. We have protect all the important aspects of the Amma Vodi Scheme, such as its objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria & Candidate, documents required, the request process, etc.
Go through the article till the end to know the step-by-step application process. How to check same & child details online. This Amma Vodi scheme was put to sea by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State as a slice of his larger initiative which is known as Navaratnalu. Through the implementation of the Amma Vodi plan, the Chief Minister will help all those poor people & send their children to school.
Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023
- 1 Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023
- 2 Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023 Details
- 3 How To Check Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023 Online?
- 4 Conclusion
All those people will get an inducement amount of Rs 15000 annually. Also, the implementation of the plan will encourage many Candidate to come to school. For the state of Andhra Pradesh, its people voted for YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to flatter the chief minister of the state in May. Since then, Elected has been working hard to live up to the expectations of the masses & fulfill all the promises make by it. During his ballot campaign. In his manifesto, Navaratnalu, he promised to look after every community in the condition. As a solution, he announced nine welfare schemes. YSR Rythu Bharosa, Fee Reimbursement plan, YSR Arogyasree, Jalayaganam, YSR Amma Vodi, YSR Aasara, Prohibition of Liquor, Pedlandariki Illu & Pensionala Pempu.
There are many interest of this Amma Vodi Scheme Online. One of the main benefits that will be execute through this plan is the incentive that will be given to all other Applicant. In the greed of incentives, they will be encouraged to get admission to their close school. We all also know that sometimes poor people don’t have demand money through which they are not able to send their children to school but Amma Vodi plan will give the direct benefit of Rs 15000 which will help householder to send their children. would be beneficial. Go through the article till the end to know the step-by-step request process for the same and how to check child particular online.
Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of AP|
Check Also:- OSSC Teacher Recruitment
About Amma Vodi Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government launched the Jagananna Amma Vodi program to encourage parents to send their children to school by depositing 13,000 rupees in the student’s mother’s bank account. On January 9, 2020, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the launch of Jagananna Amma Vodi with a budget of 6,455.80 crore for the 2019 academic year. The program helps approximately 43 lakh households’ students. The second phase of the program, which had a budget of 6673 crore rupees and benefited 45 lakh people, began on January 11th, 2021. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the initial eligibility criteria, which required 75% mandatory attendance, were loosened.
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Yojana Apply Online
The plan’s implementation authority has been the Education Department. Under YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s leadership, a budget of Rs. 6318 crore was set aside for the year to ensure that it ran smoothly. 42,12,186 moms and 81,72,224 kids were remembered for the dispensed spending plan. During the scheme’s opening in Chittoor, the Chief Minister also emphasized that every child has the right to an education and that it is important to be educated in today’s fast-paced world. In the state of Andhra Pradesh, more than 37 lakh students are enrolled in 44,400 government institutions at the moment.
The YSR Jagannadh Amma Vodi Scheme is the name of this scheme. On January 9th, the plan was successfully implemented after being developed in June. One of the most important programs, the YSR Amma Vodi Yojana, makes it easy for poor families to get an education. As part of this plan, Rs. The eligible student’s mother or legal guardian will receive 15,000 per year. The Amma Vodi program’s financial assistance will enable the parents to send their children to school despite their financial constraints.
Can Check:- NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria For The Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- The Candidate should belong to the BPL category.
- The Applicants must be a permanent and legal resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Students must have a working Aadhar card number.
- The Students must have a white ration card.
- The student must have a working and eligible PAN card.
- The beneficiary should be studying in classes 1st to 12th in government or private aided & private unaided school including residential schools of the state from the academic yea onwards.
- The student must have at slight 75% attendance in the current academic year.
- Ward of an officer of the State Government is not applicable for the plan.
Documents To Apply Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- White Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Address proof such as-
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport etc
- School identity card to confirm the identity of the student.
- School Certificates
- Bank Account Details
Read Also:- Arunachal Pradesh University Result
How To Check Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023 Online?
Are you looking to apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme? Well, fortunately, you can do so online! The Amma Vodi Scheme is a government scheme that offers concessional rates on railway tickets. If you are eligible, the application form is available online. Here are some tips on how to fill out the form and submit it online. Ready to apply? Let’s get started!
- Firstly visit the official web portal of the Andhra Pradesh Government jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- Amma Vodi Plan.
- After landing on the webpage, click on the option of Amma Vodi Application Form.
- After successfully downloading the application form, fill in all the details like name, address & all other personal details carefully.
- Attach all relevant documents & a passport size photograph of your child.
- Check all the information carefully and submit it to your nearest government office or you can also upload it on the official web portal of the Andhra Pradesh government.
In this article, we have covered all the essential details about the Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023. From the date of application to the format of the application, everything you need to know is covered here. Keep reading to find all the latest updates and news related to this important scheme.