AP Adarana 2 Scheme:-The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme for the year 2023 to assist all of the state’s disadvantaged artisans. The Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme is an improved version of the earlier program with the same name.
The eligibility requirements, required documents, application procedure, and step-by-step guide through which you can search your application status for the scheme will all be addressed in this article. We have provided every detail about the scheme in this article.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2023
The Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme was launch to assist the working poor. The new name has been added to the scheme, which was already launched by the state government. A 90 percent ancillary facility for the production of the equipment will be provided to all beneficiaries who are selected to benefit from this program. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Adarana 2 Scheme. The Andhra Pradesh government will provide subsidies for the state’s technological modernization under this plan. We will also provide you with the eligibility requirements, required documents, and an online application guide in this article.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2023 Details
|Name||AP Adarana 2|
|Launched by||Former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Classes of Artisans|
|Objective||Providing subsidy on tools|
Also Check:- BH Series Vehicle Registration
About AP Adarana 2 Scheme
In the past, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state implement the Andhra Pradesh Adarana scheme, which provide backward community artisans with special technical tools with a 70% subsidy. The Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh has recently launches the Andhra Pradesh adarana 2 scheme, which is a new and improve plan. The artisans who receive the tools will receive a subsidy of 90% under this new and improved plan.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Incentives
The following methods will be used to award incentives under the plan:
The assistance is provided in three slabs that are-
The cost will consist of-
- 70% component of subsidy
- 20% NBCFDC loan
- 10% of the beneficiary’s contribution to the purchase of modern tools and gadgets.
List Of Applicants
The AP Adarana program has benefits for a small number of communities. The communities that are chosen to apply for the scheme are listed in the table below:
|Cattle and sheep rearing||Stone carving|
|Toddy Tapping||Laundry (washerman)|
|Goldsmithy||Hairdressing and Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone cutting / Building construction|
Click Here:- E Dharti Rajasthan check online
Eligibility Criteria for AP Adarana 2 Scheme
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the simple eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant needs to be a resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be from a backward community or group.
- The applicant must be working on one of the listed projects in the table above.
- The applicant must be between 18 and 50 years old.
- The beneficiary must be register with the Smart Pulse Survey’s Praja Sadhikarika survey.
When applying for the scheme, the following documents are require:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number
Incentive Amount under this Scheme
The amount of assistance will be provide in three stages under this arrangement.
- Rs.30000 / –
- Rs.20000 / –
- Rs. 10000 /
This incentive includes the following elements.
- 70% component of subsidy
- 20% NBCFDC loan
- 10% beneficiary contribution to the purchase of cutting-edge tools and gadgets.
Application Procedure Of AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2023?
Follow the straightforward steps below to apply for the program:
- Go to the official website at www.adarana.ap.gov.in and select the “Apply Online” tab on the home page.
- On your screen, a brand-new webpage will be display.
- Enter the mobile number that you use.
Enter the OTP that was sent to your phone.
- Select “Validate OTP & Proceed.”
- In the end, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the Ration Card Number into the form. The names of the family members will appear on your screen.
- Choose the name you want.
- The “Applicant name” will be taken from the name that is chosen.
- The ration card database will be automatically update with additional information.
- Now, enter your caste/category, education, and trade information. Attach a scene copy of your Aadhaar card in the format require.
- Select the checkbox, then click the “Submit” button. Your application number will appear on your screen.
- At that time, the interview for the job will take place.
- The selection interview, which will take place at the MPDO office on the specify dates, requires applicants to show up in person.
- The applicants will be inform of the interview dates via SMS on their register mobile numbers.
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status
Follow the straightforward steps listed below to determine the scheme’s Application Status:
- To begin, go to the official Adarana portal at www.adarana.ap.gov.in and select the “Application Status” tab on the homepage.
- On your screen, a brand-new web page will be display.
- Enter the number of the application.
- The current application status will be display on the screen when you click “Get Application Details.”
The AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2023 is an important scheme that was announced recently by the government. It aims to provide financial assistance to farmers who face low income and low production due to natural disasters, such as drought and flood. The scheme will also provide assistance to the agricultural sector in general, which will help to revive the economy. Here are three things you need to know about this important scheme.
Related post :-