AP EWS Certificate:-We are all aware of the significance of particular certificates in our daily lives. If a nation’s citizens want to take advantage of the services that are available to them, one of the most important documents they need is an income certificate. In this article, we will provide our readers with information regarding the Andhra Pradesh government’s announcement of the income or EWS Certificate. We will discuss the eligibility requirements, benefits, features, required documents, application procedure, and procedure for determining the status of the EWS or income certificate in this article.
AP EWS Certificate Application Form 2023
If a person wants to apply for certain programs run by the state or the federal government, they must have an AP EWS Certificate. To demonstrate one’s identity, some certificates are required. To demonstrate whether a candidate’s income falls within or exceeds a specified range established by the relevant authorities of a scheme or government, only an Income Certificate is required. As a result, certificates enjoy a very special status in India.
AP EWS Certificate Application Form 2023 Details
|Name||AP EWS Certificate|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of AP|
|Objectives||To make available the EWS Certificate|
Check Also:- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Benefits Of AP EWS Certificate
The economically disadvantaged section certificate or income certificate has numerous advantages. The availability of the scheme, which will be issued by the State government or the Central government, is the primary advantage of both certificates. We are all aware that certain documents are required to take advantage of a scheme launched by the State government or the Central government. The EWS Certificate or income certificate is one of the most essential documents required.
Application Fee of AP EWS Certificate
If you want the economically backward certificate or the income certificate, you’ll have to pay the following fee:
- Application fee- Rs.10/-.
- Application and certificate charge- Rs. 35/- at the MeeSeva center.
Duration Of The Certificate
The validity of the income certificate is limited to one year from the issue date.
AP EWS Certificate Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for an income certificate, you must meet the following eligibility requirements, which are also determined by the relevant government:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant needs to be a resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
Document Required for AP EWS Certificate
If you want to apply for an EWS or income certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh, you will need the following documents:
- Completed application form with Rs. 2/- court stamp fee for education records Certificate issued by two distinct gazette officers
Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs. 10 in accordance with Government Order (G.O.) 1551, voter identification card, and, if applicable, income tax return payslip Residential proof Passport-sized photograph
Application Process of AP EWS Certificate?
Applying for the AP EWS Certificate can seem like a daunting task, but don’t worry – we’re here to help! In this post, we will outline the entire application process, from start to finish. We will also provide helpful tips and advice on how to make the most of the application process, so that you can get your certificate as quickly and easily as possible. You must follow the straightforward steps listed below in order to apply for the income certificate:
- First, go to the MeeSeva Portal’s official website ap.meeseva.gov.in
- From the List of Services menu on the homepage, applicants must select “Revenue Department Services.”
- Select the Services page for the Revenue Department.
- The application form will appear when you select the “Income Certificate” option.
- Please provide the following information: the applicant’s name, the name of their parents or husband, their Aadhaar number, their date of birth, their gender, and their age.
- In the application form, enter information about your income.
- Upload each and every document.
- Select the option to “Show Payments
- To confirm the payment, select “Confirm Payments
- Click the “Submit” button after entering all of the information about internet banking.
- Secure the receipt for the payment.
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
Procedure for Online Application for an AP EWS Certificate
- First, you need to go to the Meeseva center closest to you, then you need to fill out the application for the AP EWS certificate, then you need to attach the necessary documents, and finally, you need to give this form to the Meeseva center.
Check The EWS Application Status
You can check the status of your application by following the straightforward steps listed below:
- First, go to the official website and use your credentials to log in.
- On the website, look for the text box labeled “Check MeeSeva Certificate.”
- Type in the application number.
- The application’s status will be displayed when you click the “Go” button.
Recover Your Forgotten Password
If you forget your meeseva password, the following procedures must be followed:
- Open the Meeseva official website ap.meeseva.gov.in
- On the home page, select the “forgot password” option, enter your user ID, and then select the “get OTP” option.
- Next, enter the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number or email address, then enter your new password and confirm it.
- Finally, select the “submit” option, and you will be able to log in with the user ID and new password that you set.
Points to Remember for AP EWS Certificate
- If you have any questions or concerns, you can go to the nearest meeseva center.
- If an applicant submits a fraudulent document to obtain the certificate, it will be considered a criminal offense.
- Keep your application ID to track your application status.
- Print out the completed application form.
- You can also apply for the certificate at the tehsildar office in your area that is closest to you.
Also Read:- HRMS Karnataka – How to Access
AP EWS Certificate Issuing Authorities
- District Magistrate (DM), Additional District Magistrate (ADM), Collector, Deputy Commissioner, Additional Deputy Commissioner, First Class Stipendiary, Magistrate, Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Executive Magistrate, Taluka Magistrate, Additional Assistant Commissioner, Chief Presidency Magistrate, or Presidency Magistrate Revenue Officer who does not fall below the rank of Tehsildar Sub divisional officer or the area in which the applicant or his family resides.
Procedure to login
- First things first, visit the official Meeseva website ap.meeseva.gov.in
- The home page will open. On the homepage, click user login.
- Now, enter your user name, password, and captcha code.
- Click sign in. By following this process, you can log in.
Plot no 11 & 12, 3rd Floor,
Back side of BSNL telephone exchange,
Related post :-
Bihar Voter List PDF Download 2023