AP Tailors Scheme Registration –This article will discuss the Andhra Pradesh Tailors program, which was recently introduced by the state’s chief minister. We will discuss the eligibility requirements, application and registration procedures, selection criteria, and other benefits offered to Andhra Pradesh’s beneficiaries in this article. The recently launched YSR Navodayam scheme is another name for the AP Tailor plan. We have covered each and every aspect of it in this article.
AP Tailors Scheme Registration 2023
The Andhra Pradesh Tailors program, more commonly referred to as the AP YSR Navodayam program, was launched for Andhra Pradesh residents who operate small, medium, or micro-level businesses on their own with their own risk and capital. Numerous incentives will be offered to marginal and small business owners as a result of the scheme’s implementation. The businesses providing the following services will receive the majority of the benefits and incentives:
AP Tailors Scheme Registration 2023 Details
|Name of Scheme||YSR Navodayam Scheme|
|State||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Tailors, Barbers, Weavers|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 10,000|
|List||AP Tailors Scheme List PDF Download|
|Payment Status||Check AP Tailors Scheme Payment Status|
AP Tailors Scheme Payment Details
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh stated that stylists, washermen, and tailors will receive money-related assistance on June 10, that installments under Netanna Nestham and Kapu Nestham will be made individually on June 17 and June 24, and that the second tranche for MSMEs will be discharged on June 29. The CM stated that anyone who was qualified but did not receive the Vahana Mitra benefit could apply for the same. They could also secure their advantage by using the Spandana stage, and the money would be credited by July 4.
Benefits Of AP Tailors Scheme 2023
The YSR AP tailor’s program offers a number of advantages, one of which is the incentive that will be provided to all beneficiaries. A proposal to provide weavers, barbers, and tailors with a total of INR 10,000 in financial assistance has been approved by the state cabinet board. The plan will contribute to the growth of the state’s marginal and small business owners. The primary goal is to encourage small businesses to make a lot of money and help the economy. In total, the government will spend INR 411 crore on the beneficiaries’ benefits.
Eligibility Criteria For AP Tailors Scheme
If you want to participate in the AP tailor’s program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates should be employed as barbers, tailors, or weavers.
- Additionally, MSMEs’ servants are eligible for this program.
- The applicant must be an Andhra Pradesh permanent resident.
- Beneficiaries must be BPL (below the poverty line) individuals.
- A bank account and a valid Aadhaar card are required of the applicant.
- The applicant must be a member of the BC community and work in the tailoring industry.
- They must also fall into the BPL category and possess a white ration card issued by the Andhra Pradesh government.
You must include the following documents with your application for the scheme:
- Identity Proof such as-
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- Address Proof such as-
- Aadhar Number
- Legal Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Below Poverty Line Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
Registration Process of AP Tailors Scheme?
If you are looking to get a custom-made garment, then you should definitely check out the AP Tailors Scheme. This government-run program offers competitive rates and excellent quality in garments made to your exact specifications. To take advantage of this program, all you need to do is submit your measurements and preferences to the tailor of your choice. You can then relax and watch as your tailored garment is created just for you. Follow these straightforward steps to apply for the AP Tailor’s Scheme:
- First, go to this link and sign in with your user name and password.
- Select the option for the application form on the subsequent page.
- Carefully enter all of the information.
- Include all of the required documents.
- Select “Submit”
Procedure to Search Eligibility List Under AP Tailor Scheme 2023
The following steps must be followed in order to search the AP Tailor scheme eligibility list:
- Check out the official site. apkapucorp.cgg.gov.in
- Now click on the “Know Your Secretariat” option at the top of the website.
- A list of districts will open up in front of you. Click on the link in front of your district’s urban or rural (whichever area you belong to) link to go to the Mandal list.
- Search for your Mandal and click on the link in front of your Mandal.
- Now the list of secretariat names and GP names will open up in front of you.
Related post :-
AP Digital Panchayat: Citizen Login
Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana Application Form 2023