APSSB CSLE Admit Card:- For positions offered under CSLE-2023, the Board will hold PST/PET rounds beginning August 18, 2023. To undergo these physical examinations, the applicant will need her APSSB CSLE Admit Card 2023. The Board will post a link to this E-Admit Card on its official website. Applicants can use this link to get Andhra Pradesh SSB CSLE Admission Card 2023 with their credentials.
In addition, applicants must present a hard copy of this hole card on the day of physical examination. For more information on AP Staff Selection Committee PST/PET 2023 admission cards, please see the following articles: Therefore, applicants should read this article from start to finish.
APSSB CSLE Admit Card 2023
The Board will provide all details related to physical testing via the APSSB CSLE Admit Card 2023. In addition, the board will also provide applicants with instructions for testing on this e-admit card.
Therefore, after receiving the admission card for the exam for the open position, applicants should check this information and follow all instructions. Applicants are requested to immediately notify the Board of Directors of any discrepancies in this information.
APSSB CSLE Admit Card Details
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Admit Card For||APSSB CSLE PST/ PET- 2023|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Secondary Level Examination|
|PST/PET For||Constable (AAPBn/ Civil Police/ IRBn), Constable and Fireman Posts|
|Conducting Board||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Dates of the Application Process||14 June 2023 to 4 July 2023|
|Release date of the e-Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of PST/ PET||From 18 August 2023 onwards|
|APSSB Official Website’s URL||apssb.nic.in|
Check Also:- UP M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2023
AP CSLE PST/PET Hall Ticket 2023
The board will administer standard physical tests and performance physical tests at designated locations on designated dates. These physical exams are done at various centers around the state. In these tests, the Board first checks the applicant’s physical criteria against specified parameters.
Additionally, the applicant will also participate in various rounds of her PET. Here are the details of the various post rounds: The timing of completing these rounds varies for male and female applicants for each position.
Read Also:- BVP EYECET Admit Card 2023
How To Download APSSB CSLE Admit Card 2023 Online?
To download the APSSB CSLE Admit Card 2023 for PST and PET, applicants can use the following methods online:
- First of all, go to the homepage of the board’s official website through the following web address apssb.nic.in
- At the top of the home page there is an option for ‘Hall Ticket’.
- Tapping this option will take the applicant to a new page.
- This page has links to electronic exam cards for various exams.
- Click here for links to PST/PET authorization cards under CSLE.
- Clicking on this link will take the applicant to the registration window on her website. Here, the applicant must enter the correct credentials, such as registration number and date of birth, in the fields provided.
- Submit these details and download the physical inspection electronic authorization card.
- Finally, make a clean copy of your exam card and present it on the day of the exam.
Also Check:- CMI Entrance Exam Admit Card 2023
Details Mentioned On APSSB CSLE Admit Card 2023
The APSSB CSLE Admit Card 2023 provides the following details: Applicants must ensure and verify the accuracy of this information on their respective admit cards.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Gender
- Registration Number and Roll Number of PST and PET
- Date of the Physical Tests
- Venue of the Physical Tests (Name and Complete Address)
- Time of Reporting at the Test Venue
- Important Instructions Associated with the PET/ PST
APSSB CSLE Admit Card 2023 FAQ’S
What is the UP Police 2023 salary like?
The monthly compensation for UP Police Constables ranges from INR 30,000 to INR 40,000, with an annual salary of between INR 4,20,000 and 4,80,000. Constables in the UP Police also receive a variety of benefits and allowances.
How much does a SI make in Arunachal Pradesh?
The Pay Matrix Level 6 provides the foundation for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Salary Structure. As a result, salaries range from INR 35,400 to INR 1,12,400.
What is an admit card?
The candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, and location are all included on the admit card, which is an important document. Candidates are required to bring a printed copy of their admit card to the testing location.