Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result 2023- On 2023, the Assam State Level Recruitment Cell held the Grade 3 Recruitment Exam for more than 10,000 Positions. All of the registered candidates showed up for this exam and gave it their best shot in an effort to advance. We wish to let everyone know that the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result 2023 will be released on November 6, 2023 (today), and that you can check it on sebaonline.org after that. This announcement was made by Chief Minister Hemant Biswa Sarma.
Passing this exam will provide candidates an opportunity to participate in the documentation stage. You can all check your scores by visiting the sebaonline.org Grade 3 Result Link provided below and using your application number and password. For further selection, the SLRC Assam Class III results 2023 will be released concurrently with the result. To be ranked in the merit list, you must surpass the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Cut Off Marks 2023.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result 2023
On November 6, 2023, the Assam State Level Recruitment Cell will announce the results for Grade 3. There are more than 10,000 openings under this Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result for which a written exam was held on August 21, 20, and 28, 2023.will be released following a 3-month evaluation period and can be viewed on sebaonline.org. Only after passing the exam with a score of at least 40% will candidates be chosen for further consideration.
On November 6th, Assam SLRC Grade 3 Result 2023 will be made available online at sebaonline.org. The result would be accessible on the official website after 10:00 AM on Sebaonline.org, the Assam CM stated on Twitter. Verify the results, and then pay close attention to the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Cut Off 2023 that is provided below.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result 2023 Details
|Exam Name||Assam SLRC Grade 3 Direct Recruitment 2023|
|Examining Commission||SLRC (State Level Recruitment Commission)|
|Total Vacancies||10,000+ Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Multiple|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Assam SLRC Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result 2023 Date||Updated Soon|
|How to Check||Using Application Number|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Documentation|
|Assam Grade 3 Merit List 2023||To be announced|
|Assam Grade 3 Cut Off Marks 2023||Available Below|
|Post Category||Sarkari Result|
|SLRC Assam Grade 3 Result portal||sebaonline.org|
Check Also- AP OAMDC Seat Allotment
About Assam Direct Recruitment
A district in an Indian state is a geographically-base administrative entity led by the Deputy Commissioner (DC), which unites the District Collector’s office and the District Magistrate’s office, which is ultimately in charge of upholding the rule of law. Although officials from the Assam Civil Service may occasionally get appointer, the DC is often an officer from the Indian Administrative Service. The DC is supported by a number of officials from several branches of the state’s administrative services.
Assam’s districts are divided into five regional divisions, each led by a Commissioner. Maintaining peace and order and other associate matters is within the purview of a superintendent of Police, an officer with the Indian Police Service. As on January 1, 2015, the Commissioner of Police has been in charge of Guwahati City’s police administration.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result Download Link
Base on the exam’s difficulty level, the number of opportunities available, and the number of students that took the exam, we have attempted to analyze it and provide an assessment of the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result. For a total of 9,635 available positions, 1,06,747 students took the class 8 exam; 19,270 of those candidates will move on to the interview or skill test.
Only 4,646 of the 5,04,083 places for the tenth grade exam were file by registered students. 9,292 of them will continue on to the next level. A total of 5,04,083 pupils took part in the class 12th level exam. 4,358 students were chosen to participate in an interview or skill test out of the 2,179 positions that were open. 3,05,054 candidates competed in the graduate level exam for 8,331 available positions; 16,662 of these candidates will move on to the interview or skill test stage.
Read Also- UGC NET Result
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Cut Off Marks 2023
The table below provides specific information on the Grade 3 Cut Off for Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result for each category. The sebaonline.org Grade 3 Cut Off 2023 has been offer based on past cut off marks, but we will initially present it for you here once the official cut off is release.
|Categories||Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Cut Off 2023 (Expected)|
|SC (Schedule Caste)||60-65%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||55-60%|
|OBC (Other backward Classes)||65-70%|
|PWD (Person With Disability)||45-50%|
For the following reasons, the recruitment cutoff marks are important:
- the overall number of openings, The cutoff marks will be lower if there are more job openings and fewer applicants, and vice versa.
- It is always assume that the current year’s cutoff marks would increase in proportion to the prior year’s cutoff for all categories.
- The cutoff varies according on the category, including SC, ST, Unreserve, OBC, and others.
Check Here- Bihar Board 12th Result
Assam Class 3 Merit List 2023
- The Merit List, a document that the Commission releases together with the results and displays the ranking of each qualifies applicant.
- The Assam Class 3 Merit List 2023 is create using the candidate’s earn marks and the category to which they belong.
- You must consult the Assam Direct Recruitment Class 3 Merit List 2023 to determine your position as it includes your Clear Rank information.
- Less people who rank lower on the merit list will be select.
- The Merit List includes category- and post-specific rankings that you can check to discover if you’ve done well or not.
How To Download Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result 2023 Online?
On 6/11/2023 (Sunday), candidates who took part in the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 will use the procedure outline below to check their results. To check the outcome quickly, go through the processes one at a time.
- Visit sebaonline.org to start with (Official website) www.sebaonline.org
- When you see the results button on the home page after that, click on it.
- After that, click the link for the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Result 2023.
- You will next be prompter to enter your registration number and date of birth in the corresponding columns.
- Your se Sebaonline.org Class 3 Result 2023 will then appear on your screen after pressing the check result button.
- Candidates are recommend to download their results and print them out for use in the next round of hiring.
Nalanda Open University Result