Ayushman Bharat Scheme- Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, financial health indemnity is being provided by the Government of India to the poor and backward householder of the country to overcome the major health problems.
This was done in the Bijapur locality of Chhattisgarh on the day of Baba Bhim Rao Ambedkar Jayanti in April & has been execute across the country on 25th September the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. Under the PMJAY scheme, the central government is providing health insurance assistance of Rs 5th lakh annually to the poor householder of the country.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023
While starting the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, dental ministration was included under this scheme. But after some time dental treatment was taken out of this plan by the government.
After which only a few surgical dental treatments were protect under this scheme. The Dental Council of India was continuously demanding from the Health Ministry to include dental treatment under the plan. Keeping this demand in view, now the government is now considering including dental reception under this Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023 Details
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
Check Also- Nalanda Open University Result
About Ayushman Bharat
The Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a national public health insurance fund run by the Indian government that aims to provide low-income individuals with free access to health insurance. Generally, the base half of the nation fits the bill for this plan. The program lets people use a family doctor for their own primary care. PM-JAY provides free secondary health care for those who require specialist care and tertiary health care for those who require hospitalization when anyone requires additional care. Ayushman Bharat Yojana-funded urban primary health center in Bidipeth, Nagpur. The program is essential for the Indian government’s Public Wellbeing Strategy and is implies tried.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare introduced it in September. The National Health Authority was later establish by that ministry to manage the program. It is a program that comes from the federal government and is jointly fund by the federal government and the states. It is the largest government-sponsor healthcare program in the world, providing services to 50 crore people. Because the program’s beneficiaries are Indians with low incomes, it is subject to a means test.
Read Also- FCI Manager Admit Card
PMJAY Registration Form 2023
More than 10th crore low-income families will pay for health insurance through this program. Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023 also known as Ayushman Bharat Yojana. In accordance with the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, government hospitals and private health centers will offer free treatment services. Today, we are going to provide you with all of the information you need about the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme, such as how to register, find out if you qualify, apply, and what documents you need.
Can Check- Jammu and Kashmir 12th Result
How To Check Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023 Online?
- First of all, to apply under the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Plan pmjay.gov.in
- Go to the Public Service Center & submit the photocopy of all your original paper.
- After this, the agent of the Jan Seva Kendra will verify all the paper and ensure the registration under the scheme and give you the registration.
- After that, after 10th to 15th days, you will be give a golden card of Ayushman Bharat by Jan Seva Kendra.
- Your registration will be successful.
Benefits Of PMJAY Scheme
- More than 10th crore householders will be cover under this plan.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana, health insurance up to Rs 5th lakh is being provided to poor householders.
- Those families are also being include in PMJAY Yojana which is list in 2011.
- Under this plan, the cost of medicine, medicine, will be provided by the government & 1350 diseases will be treated.
- You do not need to spend money to take have the upper hand of this scheme.
- We also know Ayushman Bharat plan as Jan Arogya Yojana.
- This scheme will be run by the Ministry of Health.
- Through this plan, financially weak people will not need to worry about money for getting their treatment.
Diseases Covered Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Prostate Cancer
- Coronary Artery Replacement
- Skull Base Surgery
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- By Bypass Method
- Double Valve Replacement
- Laryngo pharyngectomy
- Anterior Spine Fixation
- Tissue Expander
Details Mentioned On Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Of All Family Members
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof