Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana:-In this era of inflation, parents start worrying about their future from the very birth of their children. You parents start investing in improving the future of your children from the time they are born. If you are also thinking of getting an investment plan for your children, then the Post Office Child Life Insurance Scheme will prove to be a good investment option for you.
Because by investing only 6 rupees in this scheme, you can get lakhs of rupees for your child’s education and other needs. And you can make your child a millionaire. Today we will provide you information relate to Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana through this article. That’s why you have to read this article carefully.
Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana 2023
Child Life Insurance Scheme of Post Office comes under Rural Postal Life Insurance. Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana has been create by the government especially for children. Child life insurance plan can be purchase by parents in the name of children.
However, only children can be made its nominees. But the age of the parents of the children should not exceed 45 years to buy child life insurance. Children between the age of 5 to 20 years will get the benefit of this child life insurance. Under Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana, the policy holder ie the parents of the children can include only two children in this scheme.
Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana|
|was start||Under Post Office Rural Postal Life Insurance|
|beneficiary||Children from 5 to 20 years|
|purpose||Make a child a millionaire by investing only 6 rupees|
Check Also:- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
You will get Rs 1 lakh on depositing Rs 6 per day
Under the Child Life Insurance Scheme, a premium ranging from Rs 6 to Rs 18 can be deposit per day. Under this scheme, premium can be deposit on monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis. The scheme provides cover only to children in the age group of 5 to 20 years. In Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana, a sum assure benefit of Rs 1 lakh is given on maturity. If a policy holder has bought this policy for 5 years, then he will have to pay a premium of Rs.6 per day. And if this policy is bought for a period of 20 years, then the policy holder will have to pay a premium of Rs 18 per day.
Benefits available in Bal Jeevan Bima
Do you want to enjoy a comfortable and healthy life? If so, Bal Jeevan Bima is the perfect facility for you! This health center offers a variety of health and wellness services, including yoga, meditation, and Thai massage. In addition, they offer a range of treatments that are designed to improve your overall well-being. From weight loss to boosting your immune system, Bal Jeevan Bima has something for everyone. Curious about what these benefits are? Keep reading to find out!
- If the policy holder i.e. the parent dies before maturity, then the child premium is waive off.
- If the child dies, the Sum Assure is paid to the nominee. Apart from this, bonus assure is also given along with it.
- Under child life insurance, all the money is given to the policy holder on maturity.
- This policy becomes a paid-up policy after paying regular premiums for 5 years.
- You can invest monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annually under this scheme.
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
Features of Child Life Insurance
- Under Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana, only two children of a family will be given benefits.
- The age of the children should be between 5 to 20 years to invest.
- Under the Child Life Insurance Scheme, a sum assure of at least Rs 1 lakh is available.
- The policy holder should not be more than 45 years at the time of purchasing the policy.
- If the policy holder dies before the maturity of the policy, then in such a situation the child will not have to pay the premium for the policy.
- After the completion of the policy term, the entire maturity amount is given to the child.
- The premium for this policy has to be paid by the policy holder i.e. the parents.
- In Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana, on the sum assure of Rs 1000, you will also be given a bonus of Rs 48 every year.
Eligibility for Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana
To be eligible for the Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana, you must be an Indian citizen, be of the age of 18 years or above, and live in a rural area. You must also have an Aadhaar card or a proof of residence document that demonstrates your identity.
- To take advantage of the child life insurance scheme, the child must be at least 5 years old. And the maximum age should be 20 years.
- The age of the policy holder i.e. parent should not be more than 45 years.
- The benefit of this scheme can be given only to 2 children of a family.
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
Documents required for child life insurance plan
- Children’s Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Aadhar card of parents
Process to apply under Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana?
Application for Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana can be applied online. All essential documents, like income and PAN details, should be uploaded on the website. After verifying all the details, applicants will be asked to take an online verification test. Once the application is complete, applicants will receive a confirmation email and will need to print and carry the Confirmation Receipt to the respective Agencies for issuance of Aadhaar card and ration card.
- To apply under Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana, the parent or guardian of the child has to go to their nearest post office.
- After going to the post office, you will have to get the child life insurance application form from there.
- After getting the application form, you have to enter the details of the child like name, income and address etc. in the form.
- Apart from this, the information of the policy holder will also have to be enter in the form.
- Now after filling the application form you have to attach all the necessary documents aske with the form.
- After completing the application process, you will have to submit this form back to the post office.
- In this way you can apply under Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana.
Related post :-