Bank Of India Net Banking Registration –Do you have an account with Bank of India, if yes, then you can be happy with BOI because of the facilities and services that they provide to their customers. BOI allows its customers to register online for Internet Banking with new requirements.
Net banking and mobile banking are facilities that enable you to do banking transactions at the place and time of your choice. You can access Net Banking through Personal Computer or Laptop and Mobile Banking through Mobile or Tab, subject to availability of internet connection. With this, Bank of India net banking services, BOI customers can access online banking services to transfer funds, generate statements, personalized view of accounts or more. After registration, you can also reset BOI login password online if required.
Bank Of India Net Banking Registration 2023
Dear reader, welcome to today’s Bank Of India Internet Banking Online Apply Kaise Kare post. Do you know how to do BOI Net Banking Registration online? Do you know that Bank of India Branch provides offline Internet Banking as well as Online Internet Banking facility to all its account holders to open Net Banking Account? Yes, Bank of India is one of the most advanced banks in India, which also comes in the category of top-notch banks in Customer Satisfaction.
If you also have an account with Bank of India Net Banking Registration 2023 then you can also take advantage of BOI Online Banking and by creating Bank Of India Login, you can access your bank account sitting at home. Now believe that internet banking is proving to be a boon for all the account holders. Internet Banking has immense benefits, you should not be left behind in this, get BOI Net Banking Registration done and bring the bank to your home. Do you not want to get Bank Of India Online Registration done? Don’t you want to get rid of the trouble of standing in long queues at the banks again and again? Do you want? So you can easily apply Bank Of India Net Banking through this article. Let us now know what are the things you need to have for doing BOI Net Banking Online Registration.
Bank Of India Net Banking Registration 2023 Details
|name||Bank of India Net Banking Registration|
|initiate by||Bank of India|
|Category||How To Guide|
Check Also:- Laxmi Bhandar Status
Features Of Bank Of India Net Banking
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and you can operate your account anytime, anywhere at your convenience:-
- Net banking and mobile banking services are secure
- Provide a dashboard view of your entire relationship with the bank
- Allows you to view recent and past transactions (debit and credit)
- Allows you to book deposits online
- Transfer money through various payment modes like Internal Fund Transfer, Own Account Transfer and other bank transfers. NEFT, RTGS and IMPS.
- Helps you keep stop check instructions
- Allows you to place an order for a new check book.
To know more about this, you have to contact the bank branch as the rules of the bank keep changing from time to time.
Requirements For BOI Net Banking Registration
Mobile Number:- The customer must have registered his/her mobile number with the bank in order to proceed with the online net banking registration process
ATM Card:-Customers should have an active ATM Debit Card.
Read Also:- APSRTC Student Bus Pass
How To Activate BOI Net Banking Online
- Go to BOI Official Website and click on Retail (Orange color link) from the sidebar, you can find that link under Internet Banking.
- OR Directly visit the Bank of India Net Banking Registration 2023 website from the link given below
- From the BOI Net Banking homepage, click on the “New User” button.
- Now enter your bank account number and registered mobile number.
- After entering the captcha security text, click on continue.
- In the next step, you need to enter the One Time Password (OTP) which you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile and then click on the Continue button.
- Now in the next step, you need to enter your ATM card details.
- After entering your Debit-cum-ATM card credentials, hit the Continue button.
- Now read the terms and conditions of using the e-banking facility of the bank and click on Accept.
- Click on the check-box “I agree to the above mentioned Agreement-cum-Indemnity” then press Accept to proceed further.
- In the next page, you will be asked to enter a password for your Internet Banking.
- Simply create a password consisting of special characters, letters, and numbers, such as @a2ab_12Z, and click Continue.
- On clicking Continue, the following pop-up message will appear on your computer screen “Your request for creation of Internet Banking User ID has been successful.”
- Click on “OK” and then note down your Reference Number, Customer ID and Login User ID.
- By doing this, your registration is done.
- Now this service takes one working day to activate, now you can access your account after 24 hours.
Bank Of India Retail Login
- Go to Bank of India Net Banking Registration 2023 Official Website in your mobile.
- Under Internet Banking from the right sidebar, you need to select “Personal” which will redirect you to a new page
- On the left sidebar you can see the Bank of India Retail Login section to login for existing BOI net banking users
- Enter the User ID and Password that you have set while creating your Bank of India (BOI) net banking account
- Enter the captcha code shown
- Click on Submit directly to Bank of India net banking homepage providing complete online banking services.
Can Check:- AP EWS Certificate Application Form
What Is BOI Star Token?
To do banking services online using Bank of India net banking, you just need to visit the official website of BOI. Press the Retail Net Banking option and log in with your credentials. Another way to access Bank of India is through its Star Token platform. Star Token, assured by Real-ID, is the next generation secure digital banking app for meeting all banking needs online. It is a unique platform that provides a convenient and secure experience across all devices such as smartphones, desktops, laptops and tablets through an app for providing services.
BOI has made Star Token mandatory for all customers to perform various net-banking activities like online shopping, online transactions, tax payments etc. Star Token protects all the confidential data of the users from any cyber scams.
How To Activate Star Token App?
To activate Star Token App you need to follow the following steps:-
- To start Star Token, you need to have activation credentials ready.
- Go to Bank of India Net Banking Registration 2023 and log in with your credentials.
- Press ‘Download Now’ to download and install Star Token on your device.
- Now, the Star Token is downloaded to the device. You need to double click on the Star Token installer to install Star Token. Give “Run” to move forward.
- After successful installation, a shortcut to Star Token will appear on the desktop.
- To start the application open the Star Token app and press Login.
- Mention the User ID and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Ensure that the verification key shown in the activation window is the same as received from Bank of India.
- Once the key is matched, press the option “Verify key is correct”.
- Mention the Activation Code and hit on the ‘Submit’ option.
How To Transfer Funds via Bank of India Net Banking?
Bank of India is making its best efforts in establishing an online banking environment for the banks operating in India. As a result, all local banks can transfer money between them using IMPS, RTGS and NEFT payment portals. The steps you need to follow to transfer money in IMPS, the most preferred mode, are given below:-
- Go to the website of Bank of India. bankofindia.co.in
- Click on ‘Retail’ option under Internet Banking.
- Mention the User ID and Password and press the ‘Submit’ option.
- After installing the Star Connect software, take a security key and verify the login. Now the net banking window will be ready.
- Press the ‘Transfer’ tab from the menu.
- You will find the option ‘IMPS Payment’ on the left pane. Click on it to find three options – Add Beneficiary, View/Delete Beneficiary, and Make Payment.
- First of all, add beneficiary to Bank of India account.
- Again press ‘Make Payment Option’.
- Select the beneficiary name from the ‘Beneficiary Surname’ drop-down menu and press the ‘Pay’ button.
- You need to confirm the ongoing transaction by mentioning your User ID and Transaction Password.
- Press ‘Pay’ to make the payment successfully. Remember to save the verification number.
Read Also- UPPCL Accounts Officer Online Form
How To Reset Star Token PIN?
Follow the steps given below to reset your Star Token PIN:-
- Type in your User ID and enter the wrong PIN 3 times.
- Next, you need to restart Star Token-NG.
- Tap the “Yes” option when you are asked, “Do you want to reset your account?”
- Mention the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Mention the security answer.
- You will need to log in again with the new verification key and activation code.
- Set new security question and answer, new Star Token-N.
Bank Of India Net Banking Customer Care Number
Head Office :
BANK OF INDIA
C – 5, “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
Related post :-
Karnataka Voter List 2023 ID Card
Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2023