Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 – Hello there, job seekers! For those of you who are looking for the most recent employment in govt banks, we have just released the most recent information. For the academic year 2022-23 Bank Of Maharashtra has published a notification for the hiring of Clerk, Probationary Officer (PO), Part-Time Sub staff (PTS), SO, and other positions. The most qualified applicants will be chosen for employment, according to the official announcement for Bank of Maharashtra’s current job openings.
With the publication of the Bank of Maharashtra PO Clerk Notification 2023, a sizable 1315 openings were made available. Here, we inform all applicants that BOM Recruitment has been announced to fill a number of positions. Before the deadline, interested candidates may submit the BOM Vacancies Online Application Form. After reviewing the general guidelines, career-minded individuals looking for BOM Clerk Vacancies can submit an online application for employment. See the sections below for further information, including the eligibility requirements for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
- 1 Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
- 2 Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualifications
- 4 How To Apply Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Online?
The most recent announcement on current job vacancies at Bank of Maharashtra is shown below. The official announcement states that BOM online applications are being sought for 1315 Probationary Officer, Part-Time Sub Staff PTS, Clerk, and Specialist Officer openings. It is recommended that applicants only apply for one position. If there are several applications based on an applicant’s registration, all of them will be outright refused.
To qualify for these Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment in the Banking Sector, applicants must have completed their 10th or 12th grade as well as an MBA, undergraduate degree, postgraduate degree, etc. The selection board’s requirements state that applicants’ maximum ages should be between 18 and 32. Each competitor who is chosen will receive a monthly salary based on their BOM Posts.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organizer Name||BANK OF MAHARASHTRA (BOM)|
|Rett. Notice. No||N/A|
|Post Names||» Clerk
» Probationary Officer (PO)
» Specialist officer (SO)
» Part-Time Sub Staff (PTS)
|Total Vacancies||01,315 (+/-) vacancies (expected)|
|Job Location||All Over Indian|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Application Dates||Will be intimated in due course|
|Registration Mode||In Online mode only|
Check Also- Andhra Bank Recruitment
About Bank Of Maharashtra
In India, BOM is a significant public sector bank. It was founded in 1935, which was 81 years ago. A group of visionaries led by the late V. G. Kale and the latter D. K. Sathe created this organization. On September 16th, 1935, it was registered as a banking corporation with a capitalization of one million dollars. Its headquarters are in the city of Pune. One Family One Bank is their primary catchphrase. In the year 1998, it achieved independence. The Central Government currently owns roughly 81.61% of the total number of shares in this public firm. Its branch network is among the largest of any public sector bank in the Maharashtra state.
Their primary products include credit cards, asset/wealth management, corporate banking, consumer banking, insurance, finance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, savings, and securities. As of April 5th, 2016, this company had more than 15 million customers enrolled across the entire nation, served by 1895 branches. The most sought-after employment in India nowadays is in banking due to the high pay and benefits. The BOM regularly posts news on bank employment via its official website.
Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualifications
All Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment applicants must meet the requirements listed below from a board, university, or other institution that has received approval from the state or federal government.
- Clerk Posts– graduation from any discipline, whether it be agriculture, law, or another.
- Probationary Officer Posts– any graduate degree in any field, or any credentials that are comparable.
- Specialist Officer Posts– a bachelor’s degree plus an MBA (financial), a CA, an ICWA, a CFA, a FRM, or another similar certificate.
- Part-Time Sub staff Posts– passing grade in the tenth grade or a similar test.
- Clerk & Sub Staff Posts- Above 18 years and Below 28 years
- Probationary Officer Posts- Above 21 years and Below 30 years
- General Officer (MMGS-II & III) Posts- Above 23 years and Below 32 years
- Security Officer (MMGS-II) Posts- Above 28 years and Below 45 years
Bank of Maharashtra Pay Scale
- Part-Time Sub Staff Salary- Rs. 03,186.67/- (i.e. 1/3rd of Rs. 09,560/-) to Rs. 06,181 (i.e. 1/3rd of Rs. 18,545) + DA + HRA + Other Allowances that are admissible in accordance with the Bank’s current policies.
- PO, SO, and Clerk Salaries: For complete information on post-by-post monthly salaries, please refer to the official notification.
Bank Of Maharashtra Bharti Application Fee
The application fee can only be paid online using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.; neither it will be refunded nor adjusted. The following are the application fees by category.
|Category Names||Amount Payable|
|General, EWS & OBC Categories:||Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S & Other Reserved Categories:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
Read Also- Allahabad Bank Recruitment
Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
|♦ Part-Time Sub Staff Exam Pattern ♦|
|S. N.||Topics||Maxi. Marks||Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|a.||Local Language||10 marks||03.50 marks||2 hours|
|b.||Elementary Arithmetic/ Numerical Ability||60 marks||21.00 marks|
|c.||English Language||30 marks||10.50 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 marks||35.00 marks||120 minutes|
Check Here- Bank Of India Recruitment
How To Apply Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Click on the link below to visit the Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment official website.
- Go to the “Careers” section on the homepage before moving on to the “Recruitment Process” and “Current Openings” sections.
- Now select the “Latest Recruitment of Officers, PTS and Clerks positions in Bank of Maharashtra” download link.
- Examine the official advertisement’s pdf file for all the information it contains.
- Click the “Apply Online Application Form” option to continue if you are qualified.
- Fill out the application form with your personal, professional, and educational information in the format required.
- As stated in the official announcement, pay your fees.
- Attach a scanned copy of your most recent passport-size photo, your signature, and any additional required documentation.
- Please double-check your completed form before submitting.
- The online registration form can be downloaded and saved to your device.
- Finally, print your application form for future reference.