BARC Recruitment:- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has recently publish a notification regarding recruiting new candidates. In this article, you will find particular about BARC Recruitment 2024, Scientific Officer, Notification, Eligibility criteria & how to Apply Online.
BARC Recruitment 2024
In BARC’s latest notification, they mentioned particular regarding offering jobs to Scientific Officers under their Department of Atomic Energy. All the applicants interested in the sector of Nuclear Science and Technology & want to contribute to the expansion of the Indian Nuclear Power programme can apply for this vacancy online. We have mentioned the particular regarding dates and how to apply online in this article below. Read till the end to know more particular.
BARC Recruitment 2024 official website publish its latest notification regarding recruitment for the 2024 academic session of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre on January 28th, 2024. The direct link to apply will be given below. The online form submission will start on February 1, 2024, on the official web portal.
BARC Recruitment 2024 Details
|Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
|Number of Vacancies
Check Also:- SLPRB Assam Recruitment
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, with its headquarters in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, is the foremost nuclear research facility in the country. In January 1954, Homi Jehangir Bhabha established it as the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay as a multidisciplinary nuclear energy research institute. It is governed by the Indian Prime Minister’s Department of Atomic Energy, which directly oversees its operations. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research center with a large infrastructure for advanced research and development in nuclear science, chemical engineering, material sciences and metallurgy, electronic instrumentation, biology and medicine, supercomputing, high-energy physics, plasma physics and related areas for the Indian nuclear program. Maintaining peaceful nuclear energy applications is the primary responsibility of BARC.
It oversees all aspects of the production of nuclear power, including the theoretical design of reactors, computer modeling and simulation, risk assessment and the creation and testing of new reactor fuel, materials and other components. It also studies the safe disposal of nuclear waste and the processing of spent fuel. Applications of isotopes in industry, radiation technologies and their use in health, food, medicine, agriculture, and the environment, accelerator and laser technology, electronics, instrumentation, reactor control, and material science, as well as radiation monitoring in the environment are some of its other areas of focus. Nationally, BARC manages a number of research reactors. It has new facilities in Challakere in the Chitradurga district of Karnataka, in addition to its primary facilities in Trombay.
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2024
- Aspirants BARC Recruitment 2024 must have a qualified degree in BE, B.Tech, BSc Engineering/ME/M.Tech from a recognized university/institute. The minimum percentage in all the semesters should be 60.
- Engineering students with 5th years of integrated courses in M.Tech are also eligible for the examination. As well as Final-year students are also eligible to appear for the paper.
- Aspirants should have valid GATE grade in their respective streams.
- The maximum age to appear for the aspirants is 26th years. The exemptions make by the department as per the government rules are as follows.
- Students who are physically disabled have been given an exemption of 10 years.
- Candidates with Kashmir domicile and candidates who belong to SC. ST category can apply up to 31 years of age.
- Candidates from the OBC category can apply up to 29th years of age.
- Applicants who are the victims of the 1984 riots can also apply up to 31 years of age.
- Candidates are liable to ₹500 as an application fee. Students from SC, ST & Persons with disability categories are not obliged to pay any application fee.
Can Check:- Indian Army Rally Bharti
BARC Notification 2024
- The BARC Recruitment 2024 request will be filled from 2024.
- The mode of applying for the vacancy will be Online.
- The vacancies for the Work Assistant profile are 74th and the Trainee Scientific Officers profile is 570.
- The category of the job is Engineering Jobs.
- The admit cards for the Applicants will be circulated in March 2024.
- You can upload your GATE Score Card from February 2024.
- The examination will be conducted on the April, 2024.
- The paper will include a total of 100 questions under the Engineering section” with a total weightage of 300 numbers. The time duration will be two hours.
- Results for the paper will be declared on April 24th, 2024.
- Interviews will be conducted from 2024.
- The selection list of the candidates after the interview will be circulated in July 2024.
- Selections will be made based on the CBT+GATE Scorecard, Interview and Documentation.
- Training for the selected candidates will start in August 2024.
- Training for one year will be give at BARC Training School.
- A basic salary of ₹56,100 – ₹67,700 will be provide to the qualified applicants.
Read Also:- Sports Quota Govt Jobs
How To Apply BARC Recruitment 2024 Online?
First, aspirants must register on the exam’s official web portal. Students can follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, visit the Official Web portal. www.barc.gov.in
- Look for the information displaying latest registration. Press on it.
- Fill in all the essential particular in the registration form like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Contact number, Email Id, etc.
- Press on Submit & note down the system-generated registration ID and Password.
Aspirants must familiarize themselves with the exam pattern prior to beginning preparation in order to tailor their preparation to the requirements of the exam. The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Scientific Officer Exam 2024 exam pattern is provided below.
- The paper will be take online mode.
- The paper questions will be objective type
- There will be total 100 questions are ask for 300 score.
- The time duration of two hours are provide to attempt the question paper
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 number in the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Test 2024.
|No. of Questions