BH Series Vehicle Registration: The Government of India has recently introduced a new rule connect to road transportation and vehicles. After HSRP it launch Bharat series number plates for vehicles that move from 1st state to another. These registration numbers plates will be beneficial for vehicle owners who have to move from one district to another due to their transfer or any other reason.
To avoid the various registration issues that automobile owners have to face due to shifting & for seamless transfer of motor vehicles, they can register for the BH Bharat Series plate. BH Series Vehicle Registration 2021 has been begin from 15th September 2021. The registration process will be a digital process.
BH Series Vehicle Registration 2024
Earlier according to the Motor Vehicle Act 1988, a vehicle record in a state when kept in another state for a period of more than 1th months is subject to the assignment of new registration. For new registration in the latest state, the motor vehicle owner has to submit an application with other papers such as a NOC, receipt, postal acknowledgement, and various other papers. The entire registration process was complicated & time-consuming.
Now, with the introduction of the BH series number plate, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has make the re-registration of a vehicle in a new state easy & hassle-free. The new rule was introduced on 28th August and registration for the platter will commence on September 15th. If you are also willing to get a BH series number plate but do not have sufficient notification regarding the same do read this article. Here you will be getting each & every piece of information about the newly amend rule & number plate.
BH Series Vehicle Registration 2024 Details
|Name of the Mark
|Bharat Series Marks
|Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
|The Motor Vehicles Act
|Central Motor Vehicles Rules
|Date of Launch
|28th August 2021
|To ease the registration process for a vehicle moving to a new state
|Starting of the registration process
|15th August 2021
|Mode of registration
Can Check:- Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
BH Series Vehicle Registration Fee
Everybody is looking for the BH Series Vehicle Registration Fee for the BH Series number plate. We’re going to let everyone know that the process is free. They only need to pay the tax that is required for their particular category; the official website has more information about this.
BH Series Rules for Motor vehicles
Vehicle registration for the BH series number plate is subject to a number of rules, and the tax that must be paid varies by state. By going to Vahan’s official website, the tax will be counted online. The specifics of the state or utility tax have been discussed in this section.
|Tax (% invoice price)
|Below 10 lakhs
|2% extra charges for diesel vehicle
|Below 10 – 20 lakhs
|2% fewer charges for electric vehicles
|Above 20 lakhs
|2% fewer charges for electric vehicles
Bharat series Vahan statics
On their page, the portal provides information on the vehicle that has registered for the BH new number plate, as well as the submitted application and revenue. Therefore, you can examine its complete stats here. Additionally, the official portal will collect the tax for the vehicle that bears the vahan.nic.in BH Series registration marks for a period of two years, four years, six years and so on.
- Total vehicle registered
- Till date – 28.77 cr.
- Current year – 71. 37 L
- Total Application Submitted
- Till date- 11.78 cr.
- Current Year- 23.34 L
- Total Revenue Issued
- Till date – 5, 96, 980 cr.
- Current year – 18, 275 L
Read Also:- YSR Vahana Mitra
Rules for Motor Vehicle Tax
The tax that must be paid at the time of registration varies by state. The invoice prices will serve as the basis for the tax that will be assessed, which will be calculated online via the online portal. Check out the information below about the tax that states and UTs charge when BH Series vehicles are registered.
|Tax (% of Invoice Price)
|If below Rs 10 lakhs
|2% extra charge for Diesel vehicles
2% less charge for electric vehicles
|If below Rs 10-20 lakh
|If above Rs 20 lakh
BH Series Registration Link State-Wise
|Jammu & Kashmir
BH Series Vehicle registration Important Documents
Citizens are required to carry a few important documents when purchasing a vehicle or registering it for the BH series number plate. Here is a list of the documents you need to bring when you register for the vehicle.
- Official identity cards
- Other government authorized documents
How to Check BH Series Vehicle Registration 2024 Online?
The BH Series vehicle registration process began; all citizens who wish to register must apply for the BH Series vehicle number plate.
- The BH series marks plate registration process will be totally an online procedure & this will be done while you are purchasing the vehicle.
- Now you have to visit the official portal of Vahan i.e. vahan.nic.in, then you are suppose to fill out the form.
- After the new BH number plate, the refund process of the tax that the buyer has paid will become easy.
- After the BH Series Vehicle registration process has successfully full then the BH number plate will be issued to the customer.
- For all the citizens who have successfully record themselves for the BH series number plate then they will not undergo any re-registration process.
- After that, the BH series number plate will be assigned to the buyer.
- The citizens have to do the BH series number plate registration once & then they will be free from the taxes, and then they can move to the state very easily.
- By following the above- take the hint procedure you will be able to get the BH series number plate.
Can Check:- Digital India Registration
BH Vehicle Registration Process
The entire registration procedure for the BH series plate will take place online. On September 15, 2021, registration will begin. Applications for the number plate can be submitted online for those interested in registration. The following are the specifics for registering the BH mark.
- BH registration will be an online process and will be done by the separate dealer during the purchase of a new vehicle on behalf of the vehicle owner.
- The registration can be done on the Vahan website by filling up form 20.
- With the new BH series number plate, the refund process of the tax that the vehicle owner has paid in the parent state will become easy.
- On successful registration, students will be issue a BH series number plate.
- Vehicles having the new BH series number plate registration mark on their vehicles will not be require to undergo the old full re-registration process in the latest state.
- The number plates will be allocate randomly to the applicants.
- For registration, one must keep their official identity card, working certificate & other requisite documents at the time of registration.
- This new amendment in the motor vehicle rule connect to the movement of a vehicle in the new state and its registration is universal and will be applicable across the state.