BHU Result 2023:-The application procedure for students wishing to enroll in courses at Banaras Hindu University has been make public. Those interest in applying for undergraduate admission have until the third week of March to do so.
To be eligible for a seat in one of the courses provided by BHU UET 2023, all applicants must submit their applications. In the first week of May, applicants can access their admit cards for download. The Banaras Hindu University Entrance Test, or BHU UET, is the test that the university administers to select students for undergraduate degrees.
BHU Result 2023
According to the BHU admission calendar, the Banaras Hindu University Admission 2023 is now open. By applying to the programmes you are qualified for and completing the Banaras Hindu University admissions process, you can enroll in BHU. In the year 1916, the Banaras Hindu University was founded. UG and PG programmes are available at this renowned university in Uttar Pradesh. Bhu.ac.in is its official website. For information about applying, courses, fees, placement, and rating at Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, click here.
The Banaras Hindu University is now accepting online applications from qualified applicants who are interested in enrolling in one of the many undergraduate, graduate, or research programmes the university offers. The selection of applicants for admission will be based on entry tests carried out by the college. Candidates who submit their applications in a timely manner will have access to their admit cards and be able to show up for the exam. Complete information about the BHU Admission 2023, including eligibility requirements, crucial dates, the application process, etc., is provided in this page.
BHU Result 2023 Details
|Name of University||Banaras Hindu University|
|Courses Name||UG & PG Courses|
|University Location||Banaras, India|
In accordance with their placement on the merit list, which will be released in the first week of July, applicants will be given admission into a course of their choosing after counselling. Prior to registering for the UET exam, eligibility requirements should be take into account. For additional information on the BHU UET Exam eligibility requirements, counselling, and the merit list, applicants should read the information below.
BHU Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
UG course demands that the students must have attained 22th years of age as on 1st July 2023.
- There is an age relaxation of 5 years for those belonging to SC/ST & PH category students
- There will be an age relaxation of three years for the upper age limit for those belonging to the OBC category
- Applicant must have pass 12th or equivalent exam with at least 50% numbers in aggregate while applying for BA (Hons.) Arts
- Ensure that entrant must have passed 12th or some equivalent Examination with subjects like Physics & Mathematics and anyone from the following- Geology, Chemistry, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, and Geography. Other than this, the candidate must have attain 50% numbers in aggregate, if applying for B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group
- The applicant needs to have successfully passed 12th or equivalent Examination with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, or any amongst Geology, Biology, and Geography. Besides this, the candidate must have acquired at least 50% marks in aggregate.
BHU Exam Pattern for UG, PG
- The exam will take place in offline mode.
- Applicant are free to answer questions in any of the language, either English or Hindi.
- The examination duration will be two hours or two & a half hours, depends on the courses.
- The candidate is require to answer 150 questions.
- The question paper will be comprise of 450 numbers.
- The candidate will get 3rd number for every correct answer &1st number will be reduce for an incorrect answer.
- The exam will be commence in offline mode.
- The candidate is require to go through 120 MCQ.
- The time duration for the examination will be 120 minutes.
- The question paper will consist of 360 number in all
- Every correct answer means an addition of 3 marks and the incorrect answer leads to a reduction of 1st number.
BHU 2023 Counselling
The counselling will be done online by the institution. The results of the admission exam will be used to determine the counselling. There will be BHU Counseling 2023 for the selected applicants. All shortlist candidates will be required to take part in the counselling process.
Selection and admission are contingent upon meeting the university’s stipulated requirements for admission, including eligibility, rank on the merit list, medical fitness, original document verification, and other requirements. The candidates’ seats will be assigned based on their ranking and the number of open spots at the respective universities.
How To Check BHU Result 2023 Online?
- Visit the official site http://www.bhu.ac.in
- On the webpage, click on the site that reads, hall ticket 2023
- A new page will appear on the display display.
- Then fill the download details.
- The BHU hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card & take its print out for future references.
Read Post:-UP NEET Counselling 2022