Bhulekh Odisha ROR:- The National Informatics Center in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, developed the online land record portal known as Bhulekh Odisha. By following a few simple steps and clicking, one can access all land-related information on this portal.
You will have access to the information you need by using this portal. You might be interested in learning more about how to use this portal and the information you’ll get from the Odisha Bhulekh Portal. If that’s the case, you’ll find everything in this article.
Bhulekh Odisha ROR
The Revenue and Disaster Management Department of the Odisha Government is in charge of maintaining Bhulekh Odisha, an online platform for land record keeping. Bhulekh.ori.nic.in is the Land Record Portal of Odisha’s official website. You will find information about Odisha’s land on this portal.
The important land record documents contain all information about the land and its owner. If you own land and need information about it, you don’t have to go to the tehsildar’s office; you can get it from the bulk website.
Bhulekh Odisha ROR Details
|Name of the Portal||Odisha Bhulekh|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Department||Revenue and Disaster Management|
|Beneficiaries||People of the state|
|Objective||To provide online land records|
|Benefits||Availability of each land records|
Check Also:- HCL Apprentice Online Form
Objective Of Odisha Bhulekh
We are all aware that prior to the launch of this portal, residents of the state needed to visit various government offices to check their land records, which was a time- and money-consuming process. In light of this, the Odisha state government has launched the Bhulekh Portal. People can check their land records, ROR documents, and other documents from the comfort of their own homes with the assistance of this portal. Their money and time are not wasted by this. This portal contains all pertinent information regarding your land.
Importance Of Land Records Keeping
- With the assistance of land records, ownership of the land will be confirmed.
- With the assistance of land records, a loan account can be opened. Land records are required for the sale or division of land.
- People can keep personal property records.
- These records can be used as evidence in civil litigation or for other legal purposes.
Read Also:- ITBP Constable Tradesman Online From
Benefits of Odisha Bhulekh portal
- The availability of land records is this portal’s most significant benefit.
- We will be able to print out all of the documents thanks to this portal.
- We can carry on with our work without wasting time thanks to this portal.
- On this portal, you will be able to view the Odisha state residents’ perspective map.
The ROR Documents include all documents bearing the name of the actual land owner. If you want to sell all of your land, this document is very important. Additionally, Odisha’s revenue and disaster management government owns this document. It includes the name of the landholder, the cost of the land in the past, and the ownership of the land, among other important details about the land.
Can Check:- Goa Board HSSC Result
Procedure to Apply for the ROR Documents?
If you are an individual or organization intending to conduct a cryptocurrency business in the UK, you will need to apply for a ‘regulated operator’ (ROR) licence. The ROR licence is required in order to operate a cryptocurrency business in the UK and complies with UK financial regulations. To apply for a ROR licence, you will need to submit an application form and provide evidence that your business meets the requirements of the regulations. We have created a guide that will walk you through the process of applying for a ROR licence, so be sure to check it out!
- You must first go to the District Revenue Office, where you must request the application form.
- Carefully complete the form.
- Include the essential documents.
- Send in the application.
- You will receive an acknowledgment receipt after submitting it; keep it safe.
- A certified copy of the ROR Documents will be issued following verification.
Odisha State Bhulekh Statistics
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
Can Check:-mPassport Seva Login, Registration
Odisha Land Records Keeping Importance
- Can be used as evidence or proof in case of civil litigation or any other legal purpose.
- Required for the sale or division of land.
- keep personal records of the property.
- Required to open a bank account for the purpose of loan.
Odisha Bhulekh Online Web Portal Advantages
- The portal lets people check the necessary information about the land record from anywhere and at any time.
- This is necessary to keep the transparency of the land records management system.
- Land crimes like fraud, illegal possessions, illegal sales of land, and so on.
- with the assistance of this transparency portal, will decrease.
- Save time and effort for state employees and officials alike.
Application Chargers Odisha Bhulekh
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Encumbrance certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of ownership of property
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Can Check:-Link Aadhaar with Driving Licence Online
How to Apply for Record Of Rights?
The authorities in question issue a RoR, also known as a record of rights, to the property owner. You must visit either the CSC center or the District Revenue Office to obtain ROR. You must complete our application form, bring the required documents to the District Revenue Office, and collect an acknowledgment receipt with a unique application number for future use.
Odisha Search Record of Rights online
- You must visit the official website to check the document via bhulekh.
- On the page that opens, select the “Select Location for ROR” section.
- Here, you must select your district, tehsil, village, and RI Circle.
- Then, select “Khatiyan,” “Plot,” or “tenant,” and click on the “ROR front page” or “ROR Back page” option.
- The ROR document will appear on the screen according to the option you
Odisha BhuNaksha/ Map
It is possible to view the country’s map via Bhulekh Odisha; to do so, you must follow the steps outlined here.
- Visit the official website to view the bhunaksha www.bhulekh.ori.nic.in
- From the opened page, select the “Map View” option from the menu bar.
- This will open a new page where you must select your district name.
- Click the “Submit” button and then select district, Tehsil, RI number.
- Sheet No. and the Village
- The screen will show the land map related to your search.
You can also get the tehsil information for your area from Bhulekh Odisha; however, additional steps must be taken by you:
- You can view Bhunaksha by going to the official website. www.bhulekh.ori.nic.in
- On the page that opens, select your district name and tehsil using the “tehsil info” option in the menu bar.
- Click the “go” button, and a new page will open.
- Here, you can check the status of your case if it is still pending and other relevant information.
Can Check:-E Ganna App Download 2023
Procedure To Check Odisha ROR Documents?
If you are looking for the procedure to check Odisha ROR documents then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will outline the steps you need to take in order to check your ROR documents. We will also provide a step-by-step guide on how to use the online ROR verification system. So if you are looking for information on how to check your ROR documents, then look no further!
- To begin, go to the official website by clicking on this link www.bhulekh.ori.nic.in
- You can also start a new session by clicking here.
- On your screen will be a new web page.
- Now you need to go to the section titled “Select Location for ROR” and fill in the information, such as District Tehsil Village, RI Circle.
- After you have filled in the information, you will see three more options, including “khatiyan,” “plot,” and “tenant.” For “khatiyan,” click on the “khatiya” option and choose “khatiyan” from the drop-down menu.
- For “plot,” click on the
- You can also print the ROR out to use in the future. The ROR will appear on your screen.
Download Odisha Bhulekh App
- Open the Google Play store on your mobile device first.
- On your screen, the search box will appear.
- Enter the Odisha bhulekh here. A list will appear in front of you.
- You must select the top result from the list.
- You must now select the Install button.
- You can get the app on your phone.
- For any information/discrepancies
- Concerned Tehsildar
- Director, Land Records & Survey,
- Board of Revenue, Cuttack
Related post :-