Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana –Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme has been launch by the Government of Bihar to benefit the pregnant women and children of the state. The pregnant women and children of the state who are being help by giving food, dry ration etc. through the Anganwadi center, now in view of the outbreak of Corona virus, under this scheme, the state government will give pregnant women and dry ration, inset of cooked food. Money will be provide.
So that women and children can maintain themselves well during the days of lock down. Today we are going to provide you all the information relate to this Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana like application process, eligibility, documents etc. through this article, so our Read this article till the end.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2023
As you know that due to the lock down in the whole country no one is able to go anywhere due to which pregnant women are not able to go to Anganwadi centers for food. Therefore, under the Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme, the Social Welfare Department, Integrate Child Development Services, Bihar will transfer cash money to the bank account of all the register beneficiaries instead of food and ration through the Anganwadi centers by the Department of Social Welfare, Integrate Child Development Services, Bihar.
To take advantage of this Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana, the interest beneficiaries of the state will have to apply online. After applying online, money will be transfer to the bank account of pregnant women. That’s why it is mandatory to have a bank account and the bank account should be link to the Aadhaar card.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme|
|initiated by||by the Government of Bihar|
|beneficiary||pregnant women of the state, children|
|purpose||provide financial assistance|
|authority||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)|
Check Also:- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Camps will be organize from 16 January to 15 February
The notice under the Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme has been issue by the Bihar Social Welfare Department, Integrated Child Development Services. On behalf of the Bihar government, all those people who are taking advantage of the scheme operate through Anganwadi or want to get the benefit have been aske to get their registration and Aadhaar verification done. Camps are being organize in all child development project offices for Aadhaar verification of beneficiaries. The camps to be organize under Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme 2023 will be organize from 16 January 2023 to 15 February 2023. Camps will be organize in each child development project office. So that everyone can get the benefit of this scheme.
Objective of Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
As you know that there is an outbreak of corona virus infection in the whole of India, due to which the entire country has been lock down till May 3, they are now unable to take advantage of all these facilities due to the lock down. And pregnant women and children are not getting complete food as per their requirement for their nutrition. The women and children of the state who are getting help from the Anganwadi center, now the Bihar government is providing them financial help. Providing financial assistance for the maintenance of women and children through this Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme. and their health will be given full attention
Who’s Who Anganwadi Beneficiary
- Children register in Anganwadi centers
- lactating woman
- pregnant woman
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
Benefits of Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
If you’re looking for ways to help improve the health and education of the underprivileged in your community, then the Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana (ALY) is a great option to consider. ALY is a government-run programme that provides early childhood education and health services to children in remote areas. What are the benefits of this programme? Read on to find out!
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those pregnant women and children of Bihar state who used to get cook food, dry ration from Anganwadi center.
- Under Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana, cash will be provide to the Anganwadi beneficiaries in the bank account of all the register beneficiaries in lieu of food and ration through the Anganwadi centers by the Department of Social Welfare, Integrate Child Development Services, Bihar.
- Interest beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to apply online under this scheme.
- The Department of Social Welfare and Integrate Child Development Services (ICDS) has issued an official notice on 30 March 2020, according to which food and dry ration will be given to children aged 6 months to 6 years and pregnant women.
- Keeping in mind the corona virus global epidemic and infection, online form related to payment of hot cook food given through Anganwadi and equivalent amount directly to bank account inset of THR has to be fill.
- People of the state can apply online under this scheme through internet sitting at home, they do not need to go anywhere.
Documents of Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Applicant should be related to Anganwadi.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- bank account passbook
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Information to be filled in the application form
- District Name
- Project Name
- name of Panchayat
- Name of Anganwadi
- Husband’s Name (As per Aadhaar)
- Wife’s Name (As per Aadhaar)
- Category – General/ Backward/ Extremely Backward/ SC/ ST
- Whose Aadhaar Number – Husband / Wife
- aadhaar number
- mobile number
- In whose name is the bank account – Spouse
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- Bank Account Number
- Detail of Beneficiary of Anganwadi
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
How to apply online in Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme?
Interest beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to get benefits under Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website www.icdsonline.bih.nic.in
- Bihar Government Social Welfare Department Integrate Child Development Services (ICDS).
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. on this home page you
- Online registration for hot cook food given through Anganwadi and payment of equivalent amount directly to bank account inste of THR to beneficiaries already register in Anganwadi under Bihar in view of corona virus infection. [ Click here for ].
- Have to click on the option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Click here to fill the form.
- After clicking on the option, the next page registration form will open in front of you.
- You will have to fill all the information aske in this registration form like district, panchayat, anganwadi, name, husband’s name etc.
- After filling all the information, click on the Register button. In this way your registration will be done. Now you have to login.
- To login, you have to click on the option of Click here to login.
- After clicking on the option, the login form will open in front of you.
- You will have to fill Aadhaar number, mobile number, password etc. in this login form.
- After this you have to click on the login button.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Login Process
- First of all you have to visit the official website.
- Social Welfare Department Integrate Child Development Services, Bihar.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your user ID, password and captcha code.
- After that you have to click on the login button.
- This way you will be able to login.
Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Mobile App
- ICDS Department, Bihar has also launch a mobile application for the beneficiaries.
- This means that apart from the official website, Anganwadi can also register for Corona Sahayata through this app.
- To download the mobile app, you must first go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the link of Aangan Honorarium and Aangan Mobile App, you have to click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you have to click on the option of Download Mobile App and then download the mobile app application.
Also Read:- HRMS Karnataka – How to Access
Process to View PFMS Rejected Account List
- First of all, you have to visit the official website www.icdsonline.bih.nic.in
- Government Social Welfare Department Integrate Child Development Service Bihar.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, in view of the corona virus infection, hot cook food given through Anganwadi to the pre-register beneficiary in Anganwadi under Bihar and payment of the entire amount directly to the bank account inset of THR, online registration. Click on the link given in front.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of PFMS Reject Account List.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select your district, project, panchayat and ward.
- After this you have to click on the View button.
- As soon as you click on the button of view you will have pfms reject account list in front of you.
Through this article, we have provide you all the important information relate to Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by writing an email to the concern department. The email id is [email protected].
Related post :-