Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment 2022- Notice of Bihar Paramedical 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2022 For Taking Admission In Paramedical Courses (PM/PMM) Various Colleges Of Bihar On The Basis Of Their Rank Was Released By Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
Bihar Paramedical Counselling Second Round Result 2022 Important Dates, Application Fee, and Other Details Are Described In Brief And Simple Way In This Post. Before applying online, students must read the official notification.
Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment 2022
- 1 Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment 2022
- 2 Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment 2022 Details
- 3 Bihar Paramedical 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2022 Result
- 4 How To Download Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment 2022 Online?
Early in September, the counselling procedure for the Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment began. On September 30, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board released the results of the first round of seat allotments. On November 10, the results of the second phase of allotments will be released. While we wait for the outcome together, we are disseminating all pertinent official information surrounding the first seat allocation.
As soon as it is published here, a link for the second seat allocation result will be made available. On September 8th, the DCECE Counseling procedure started. The students were expected to sign up for the counselling session by themselves and list the colleges they wished to attend. The students have been waiting eagerly for the seat allocation results after locking their selections. The following sections of this article provide instructions for checking the result allocation after it has been made public.
Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment 2022 Details
|Article||Bihar Paramedical Seat Allotment Result 20222|
|Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive
Examination Board (BCECEB)
|Course||PM / PMM|
|2nd Seat Allotment Result||Available Now|
Check Also- AP OAMDC Seat Allotment
About Bihar Paramedical
The paramedic role is closely related to other healthcare positions, particularly the emergency medical technician position. Paramedics are frequently at a higher grade with more responsibility and autonomy after receiving significantly more education and training. A paramedic’s main responsibility is stabilizing patients with life-threatening injuries and transporting them to a higher level of treatment (typically an emergency department).
Due to the nature of their profession, paramedics can be found on roads, in people’s homes, and, depending on their training, in hospitals, aircraft, wilderness situations, and with SWAT teams during law enforcement operations. In some areas, paramedics also address social determinants of health and provide in-home care to sick patients who are at risk of hospitalization (a practice known as community paramedicine). Paramedics also work in non-emergency situations, such as transporting chronically ill patients to and from treatment centers.
Read Also- UGC NET Result
Bihar Paramedical 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2022 Result
The first round of DCECE counselling took place from October through November. Sources claim that the Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment was supposed to be revealed in March First Week but instead was released in February. Approximately 50 000 students took part in the first round of counselling. Candidates can verify their college and seat information right now. The Allotment Slip will provide information about the designated college and seat. They must report to the designated college for admission after the announcement.
Bihar Paramedical Online Counselling Schedule
|Seat Matrix posting on website||26.08.2022||–|
|Starting date of Online Registration and Choice filling for Seat Allotment||01.09.2022||18.09.2022|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for seat allotment and locking||06.09.2022||24.09.2022|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||16.09.2022||30.09.2022|
|Downloading of Allotment order (1st Round)||17.09.2022 to 22.09.2022||30.09.2022 to 12.10.2022|
|Document Verification and Admission (1st Round)||19.09.2022 to 22.09.2022||07.10.2022 to 12.10.2022|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||09.10.2022||18.10.2022|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||09.09.2022 to 13.10.2022||18.10.2022 to 22.10.2022|
|Document Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||10.10.2022 to 13.10.2022||19.10.2022 to 22.10.2022|
Check Here- Bihar Board 12th Result
How To Download Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment 2022 Online?
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board’s website will be the only place where the Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment will be available, and only online. In order for you to check your result as soon as it is made available, the main points below include instructions on how to get the result:
- Open the BCECEB website on your device’s web browser at https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
- Select the DCECE (PM) 2022 Online Counselling Portal link under the Online Application Forms tab.
- You are now on the BCECE Board’s Admissions & Counseling portal.
- Click on Check Provisional Seat Allotment Result Round 2 for DCECE PM Counselling 2022 under the News & Events Tab to continue.
- A page for candidates to sign in will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the counselling service here.
- Your Roll Number and Password serve as the login information for getting the result; enter them.
- Now type the security pin using exactly the same characters as shown on the supplied image.
- Check the status of your seat assignment and obtain your results once they are opened.
- This result card must be shown during the document verification process.
Before their admission process can be finalized, the short-listed candidates must produce the following documents during the document verification round:
- Aadhar Card
- Admit Card of DCECE Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of class 12th/Equivalent
- 6 passport-size photographs
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Part A + Part B Printout of DCECE Application Form
- Copy of Choice Slip on Registration & Counselling
- Verification slip (2 copies)
- Provisional Allotment Order