Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result:-By May 2023 (Last Week), the CSBC Bihar will soon release the Bihar Police prohibition Constable Result 2023. The Bihar Madhya Nished Sipahi Result 2023 for all candidates who took the test on May 14, 2023, can be found on the official website at csbc.bih.nic.in. To check their exam scores, candidates must use their roll number and date of birth.
Using the answer key, the candidates must determine their expect scores. Candidates must download the Bihar Prohibition Police Scorecard 2023 after reviewing their scores. On the same day as the result, the CSBC Bihar Madhya Nished Sipahi Cut Off 2023 and the Bihar Police Prohibition Sipahi Merit List 2023 will be released. The applicants will allude to the post underneath to know the subtleties on the Results that will be out soon.
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result 2023
The Bihar Police Prohibition Constable recruitment process was carried out by the Central Selection Board of Constables, Bihar. The web-based applications were held from 14 November 2022 to 14 December 2022 for a sum of 689 posts of Madhya Nished Sipahi. Candidates receive their admit cards for the 14 May 2023 written exam after completing their applications. The answer key was made available after the exam was over so that candidates could figure out what their expect scores would be. The Results will be made available following the raising of objections and the preparation of the final answer key. The Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result 2023 is suppose to be out by the principal seven day stretch of June 2023 through the authority site of CSBC which is csbc.bih.nic.in.
Candidates can check their scores by using their login information—such as their roll number and date of birth—once the Bihar Madhya Nished Sipahi Result 2023 has been released. Aspirants will be able to determine whether or not they have achieve the minimum passing score after reviewing their scores. Candidates must download the merit list and cutoff in order to determine whether or not they qualify for the exam. Really look at the immediate connection to see the Results reference underneath.
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result 2023 Overview
|Organization||Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Post name||Police Prohibition Constable|
|Post type||Government Job|
|Number of vacancies||689|
|Application dates||14 November 2022 to 14 December 2022|
|Selection process||Written test followed by Physical Efficiency test and Physical Measurement Test|
|Exam date||14 May 2023|
|Result date||First week of June 2023|
|Details need||Roll number and date of birth|
|Result status||To be release|
|Post type||Sarkari Result|
Also Check:- WBJEE JENPAS UG Result 2023
Central Selection Board Bihar Madhya Nished Sipahi Result 2023 Date
- On May 14, 2023, the applicants for the 689 positions of Bihar Police Prohibition Constable took the examination.
- The official website will allow the candidates to view the results by the first week of June 2023.
- After the Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result 2023 is announced, candidates must download their scorecard and review all of the information on it.
- Just those competitors will be require the subsequent stage in the enrollment on the off chance that they have scored more than the base good grades.
- To determine whether or not they have qualified for the exam, candidates are encouraged to download the merit list and the cutoff marks.
Check Here:- bseodisha.ac.in Result 2023
Bihar Police Prohibition Sipahi Merit List 2023
- The names of the hopefuls who have been chosen for the following phase of the enlistment will have their names in the Merit list.
- The Merit list is ready by the CSBC having the names of the competitors scoring more than the base good grades.
- The Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result 2023 Merit List 2023 can be download by candidates by going to the official website at csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Candidates will be able to check their names on the merit list following the announcement of the results.
- The candidates with the highest scores will be place first on the merit list, follow by the others.
Click Also:- bseodisha.ac.in Result 2023
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Cut Off Marks 2023
An important part of the hiring process is the Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result 2023 Cut Off Marks 2023. Candidates must achieve the minimum qualifying score set by the cut off marks in order to be considered for subsequent selection stages. The Bihar Police Division, as a team with the Focal Choice Leading body of Constable (CSBC), decides the cut off marks in light of different factors, for example, the complete number of opportunities, the trouble level of the assessment, and the general presentation of the competitors. The Bihar Police Restriction Constable Cut Off Imprints 2023 will be declared alongside the Results.
|Category of candidates||Expected cut off marks|
|Other Backward Class||70-75|
|Economically weaker section||55-60|
Check Also:- Odisha Police ASI Communication Result 2023
How To Check Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result 2023 Online?
- First, follow this link to the Central Selection Board of Constables’ official website:
- The website’s home page will open at www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- On the home page, a variety of options will be displayed horizontally.
- You should now select the Prohibition Department option. furthermore, the drop-down menu will change.
- You must then locate and click the link to the written exam for 2023.
- The device will open the PDF file, which will contain the names of the candidates who were chosen.
- Find and really take a look at your name on the Scorecard.
- Download the Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result 2023pdf and protect it for the impending cycles.
Details Mentioned On Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result 2023
- Candidates name
- Exam name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Result 2023 FAQ’S
What is the last date of Bihar Police 2023?
The link to apply online will go live on November 14th, and according to the application dates, the last day to register is December 14th, 2023.
What procedures apply to Bihar Police Constables?
There are 100 questions on the written exam, each worth one point. The weightage of imprints for Bihar Police (Constable) is 100 imprints. The Bihar Police Constable Exam’s written test will have a negative marking of 0.20 for each incorrect response. The written exam requires at least 30 percent marks.
How much does a police constable in Bihar make?
The House Rent Allowances (HRA), Dearness Allowances (DA), and Travel Allowances (TA) are all included in the Bihar Police Constable’s monthly salary, which ranges from INR 30,000 to INR 40,000. The Bihar Police Constable’s compensation represented by the seventh Commission Pay falls under the third Compensation Level.