Bihar Ration Card List:- Bihar Food Supply Department has released Bihar Ration Card List 2024 download sfc.bihar.gov.in Ration Card List and find your name. Ration is made available at subsidized rates by the government under the National Food Act. The Bihar government also provides ration to the citizens of the state. This ration is provided only to those citizens whose name appears in the Bihar Ration Card List.
This list can be checked through the official website. Now the citizens of the state will not even need to go to any government office to see their name in this list. Through this article, we will make you aware of the process of seeing your name in the New List. So let’s know how to see your name in Bihar Ration Card List 2024.
Bihar Ration Card List 2024
All the poor people of the state can get their ration card made. Ration cards are provided by the state government to all the families of the state. Those people whose names will come in the Bihar Ration Card List 2024.
Those people will be made available through ration cards like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. at subsidized rates, sent by the government to government ration shops in every city and village. New List is issued every year on the basis of income of the beneficiaries. Acts like an identity card. how to apply for free ration card.
Bihar Ration Card List 2024 Details
|Bihar Ration Card List
|citizens of Bihar
|Providing Bihar Ration Card List through official website
|Online / Offline
Check Also- UP Free Scooty Yojana
About Bihar Ration Card
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has announce several types of assistance packages to reduce the problems being faced due to the ongoing lockdown in the country. The Bihar government has deposited Rs 948.50 crore in the bank accounts of 94.85 lakh ration card holders of the country. have been transferred. With the financial assistance of Rs.1000 to ration card holders, poor people can fulfill their daily needs. Soon 1000 rupees will be sent to the people in the entire state under Bihar Ration Card 1000 rupees allowance scheme. Bihar government will give Rs 1000 allowance to all ration card holders whether APL ration card holder or BPL ration card holder.
Purpose Of Bihar Ration Card List
The main objective of the Bihar Ration Card List is to make the ration card list available to the citizens of the state through the official website. Now the citizens of the state do not need to visit any office to see their name in the Bihar Ration Card List 2024. They can check their name in ration card list through official website sitting at home. This will save both time and money and also bring transparency in the system. All those citizens whose name will be available in the ration card list will be able to get ration at concessional rates by obtaining ration card.
Bihar Ration Card New Update
In view of the lock down due to Corona virus, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said that 18.40 lakh ration card holders of the state will be given an amount of Rs 1, 1 thousand and this amount will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries by the government. Like ration card holders can buy food items for their livelihood in lock down. All the beneficiaries of the state can check the list and status of payment from the official website of Bihar Ration Card List 2024 EPDS- www.epds.bihar.gov.in.
Read Also- PM Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Types Of Ration Card
Ration cards are classified into three categories-
APL Ration Card
- APL Ration Card is for families coming above the poverty line, any person of Bihar can apply for this ration card.
- The color of APL ration card is orange.
- No income has been prescribe for this ration card.
BPL Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card is issue for the families coming below the poverty line, the annual income of the families coming below the poverty line should be below Rs.10000.
- The color of BPL Ration Card is red.
AAY Ration Card
- AAY Ration Card has been issue for very poor families and whose economic condition is more weak.
- And no income is fixe or there is no income, they can apply for this ration card.
- AAY Ration The color of the card is yellow.
Bihar APL & BPL Ration Card List
District-wise and village-wise names of holders have been include in the ration card list. Bihar APL, BPL, AAY ration cards have been issued for all categories of people. The people of who have applies to get APL shortly before can check their name and their family name in and the one who has applies for BPL will appear in BPL New List. And those who have applied for can find their family name in New List. People of the state can take advantage of the when their names appear in the Bihar APL/BPL Ration List and get ration (food items) at affordable rates.
Check Here- PM Kisan 12th Installment date
How To Apply Bihar Ration Card List 2024 Online?
- First of all, the beneficiary will have to visit the official website sfc.bihar.gov.in
- On this home page, you will see the option of RCMS, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to select your district. After this you will see the category-wise number of ration card.
- You have to select the option relate to Urban or Rural and click on the list.
- After this you have to select your block from the available options.
- A list of all the Panchayats of the select block will appear.
- You have to select your Panchayat.
- Now, you have to select your village.
- Now select your village
- You have to select the name of your FPS (Fair Price Shop).
- A list of all the ration cards under that FPS will appear. Search the name of the ration card holder and have to click on the respective ration card number.
- On clicking on the Ration Card Number, finally the Ration Card details will appear.
- Check the details given on the ration card.
If you want to take a printout of the page, click on the “Print Page” button.
Benefits Of Bihar Ration Card List
- Ration card also acts as an identity card.
- Through ration card, people of Bihar can get food items like wheat, rice, kerosene, sugar etc. at affordable rates.
- A copy of the ration card is also needs to make a voter ID.
- Ration card is also require to get a driving license.
- Those who want to take electricity connection can take it through ration card.
Details Mentioned For Bihar Ration Card
- Beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- LPG connection number
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo