BSNL Complaint Register Online- BSNL ie Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is a very famous government telephone communication company. The headquarter of BSNL is in New Delhi. It was established on 15 September 2020. Let us tell you that BSNL is the largest fixed phone service provider in the country.
BSNL is the 5th largest company in India. It provides mobile service and internet service to the citizens. It only provides its facilities to other states of the country except Delhi and Mumbai as MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited) is responsible for telecommunication of these two states.
BSNL Complaint Register Online 2023
Network of BSNL Company Whether you are from hilly area or from any urban area, you will find BSNL network everywhere. Since October 1, 2000, 2000 BSNL company is providing mobile service and internet service to the citizens under the ownership of the Government of India. The total market share of BSNL in the market is 60%. We are going to tell you more information related to it like: How to Register BSNL Complaint Online, Process to know the Status of Complaint, BSNL Complaint Register Online 2023 Numbers, BSNL Complaint Register Online etc. You must read the article till the end.
BSNL company provides all the services to the citizens and makes sure that no one faces any kind of trouble. If any BSNL user faces any kind of problem and wants to register a complaint, then they do not need to go anywhere. He can easily register his complaint through online medium through his mobile and computer.
BSNL Complaint Register Online 2023 Details
|BSNL Customer Care Details||BSNL Customer Care Number|
|BSNL Landline Customer Care Number||1500 (from BSNL mobile and landline)
1800-345-1500 (from other operators)
|BSNL Fixed Line Email IDemail@example.com|
|BSNL Fixed Line Complaint Number||1500 or 1800-345-1500|
|BSNL Landline Toll Free Number||1800-345-1500|
Check Also:- Laxmi Bhandar Status
BSNL Customer Care Numbers
If you have any kind of problem or you have to ask any question related to the network, then you can ask by calling the number given by us, along with this you can also email by SMS and email ID. The list of numbers is as follows:
- landline number
- BSNL Mobile and Landline : 1500
- Other Operator Mobile & Landline : 1800-345-1500
- BSNL Mobile & Landline : 1504
- Other Operator Mobile & Landline : 1800-345-1504
- Enterprise Services (MPLS VPN / ILL / MNS / BULK SMS / DARK FIBER ETC)
- Landline : 18004257007
- SMS Short Code for BSNL : 57007
- SMS Other Operators : 9482157007
- Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leased Line Call Center : 1800-425-7975
- GSM Postpaid / Prepaid
- BSNL Mobile and Landline: 1503
- Other Operator Mobile & Landline : 1800-180-1503
- BSNL Mobile and Landline: 1502
- Other Operator Mobile & Landline : 1800-180-1502
Read Also:- APSRTC Student Bus Pass
Information Related To BSNL Complaint Portal
- The given customer care numbers will be available in the phones of the citizens.
- If your complaint is not registered through online medium for some reason, then you can know the solution of the problem by contacting the given customer care number.
- Whenever you call, you will also have to choose your state and language.
- Applicants can register their complaints and submit them on the portal. Registering complaints through online means will save their time.
- While registering the complaint, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile which you have to fill.
- All the toll free numbers available on the portal work 24 * 7. Applicants can call customer care anytime.
- BSNL company provides telephone and mobile services to all its customers in the following ways: prepaid, postpaid, free phone service, Indian telephone card, account card calling, virtual private network, televoting etc.
BSNL Mobile Customer Care Number (State Wise)
In the article written by us, we have explained all the information related to BSNL Complaint Register Online 2023 in detail in Hindi, if you have liked the information, then you can tell us by commenting in the comment box or you have any question or information related to it. If yes then you can message us. We will definitely try to answer all your questions.
|state name||bsnl mobile customer care number|
|Andaman and Nicobar||943-402-4365|
|Jammu and Kashmir||941-902-4365|
|Madhya Pradesh||942-502-4365, 942-512-4365|
|Tamil Nadu||944-302-4365, 944-402-4365|
Can Check:- AP EWS Certificate Application Form
The Issues Of BSNL Services
- Mobile: Balance, recharge, billing, prepaid and postpaid, issues with the network, slow internet or interrupted downloading speed, MNP (Number port), connection closure or disconnection, higher charges, SIM/e-SIM issues, OTP issues, value-added services, and other BSNL mobile service complaints are among the complaints that the company receives.
- Broadband/Fiber/FTTH: broadband, FTTH, service closure, new internet connection, disconnected network, billing and pending bills, broken wires, router issues, plan changes, OTT services, and other complaints
- Other BSNL: Money deducted, transactions and payments, billing and high fees, EPBAX, Airfibre/Voice, SIM activation and deactivation, call interruptions, Jackpot issue, offers, tower, and other telecom service complaints
- BSNL Staff and Vendor Related: practices that are unethical, corruption (staff members who demand bribes), rudeness, issues with vendor payments,
To make complaints about the problems, BSNL Complaint Register Online 2023 has provided a number of toll-free customer service numbers as well as email addresses. You can also make a complaint online, and you can also talk to the higher authorities.
Tips – All of BSNL’s official helpline numbers and online portals have been verified by Complaint Hub. You can use these helplines to get your complaints addressed more quickly. Within the allotted amount of time, the issues will be resolved.
Note –You can submit a complaint to the relevant Department of Telecommunication (GoI) through the PCGRAMS portal if BSNL does not resolve your issue.
Public Grievance Officer, BSNL Corporate Office
You can escalate your complaint to the Public Grievance Officer of the BSNL Corporate Office if the tier-2 consumer grievance redressal mechanism (customer service center, online website, or call center) does not resolve your issue or if you are dissatisfied with their final resolution. The higher authorities will resolve your complaint within the allotted time.
You can send an email, call the official number, or write a letter to the BSNL Corporate Office’s official address. Keep the reference number handy for future reference once your complaint has been successfully registered.
Tips: Additionally, you can submit an online complaint via the CPGRAMS portal to the BSNL Public Grievance Officer. Visit the link below to learn more about this.
Also Read:- Bihar Voter List PDF Download
How To Check BSNL Complaint Register Online 2023 Online?
If you have any kind of problem then you can register your complaint through online medium. Read the given steps carefully to know the process of registering the complaint.
- The applicant has to first go to the official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. email@example.com
- Here the home page of the portal will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you click on the option of Register Complaint.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to click on Register Complaint on the new page.
- After which you have to select one of the many service types given according to you. Which is as follows:
- landline and broadband
- Bharat Fiber Voice & Broadband
- BB over WIFI
- BB over EPBAX
- Bharat Airfiber and Airfibervice
- Now you have to fill your STD and landline telephone number.
- After this you have to select the complaint type and fill the captcha code.
- After that click on submit complaint.
- Your complaint will be registered as soon as you click, after which you will get the Complaint ID on the screen, you can save the
- Complaint ID or take a print out of it for future use.
- Applicant can also easily check the status of complaint filed.
Procedure To Know The Status Of Complaint Lodged
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- After which the home page of the portal will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you click on the option of Track Complaint.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to fill the service ID (eg: 040-89876567) and captcha code.
- After this you have to click on the submit option.
- After clicking, you will be able to see the status of complaint lodged on the screen.
Related post :-
PM Ujjwala Yojana Apply Online Check