CAT Admit Card- The Indian Institute of Management is prepared to hold the Common Admission Test in 2022 to admit competent applicants for admission to the MBA and Ph.D. programmes. courses at the top management school in the country. For admission to India’s top management college, IIM, which has campuses in 23th different cities, including Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Lucknow, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Shelling, and Udaipur,
The CAT Exam 2022 will be held on November 2022, in three sessions at various locations throughout the nation. On October 2022, at 5 PM, the CAT Admit Card will be made available on the IIM’s official website, iimcat.ac.in. To learn more about the exam, all applicants must visit the official website. the complete list of notifications and news regarding the CAT Exam 2022.
CAT Admit Card 2022
The Common Admission Test is held annually to fill places in India’s leading business schools. There is fierce rivalry, and thousands of applicants will take the IIM CAT Admit Card in an effort to get admission to one of the nation’s top business schools, be hired by one of the world’s top multinational corporations, and receive a high salary for their work. To be eligible to take the exam, a candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% for general applicants and 45% for candidates from reserved categories.
The exam is valid for one year, or until December 2023, when the exam for the following session is held. Each candidate must ensure that they have read the comprehensive article provided below, as it has all the information you need to know about the CAT 2022, including key dates, instructions for downloading the admit card, official websites and more.
CAT Admit Card 2022 Details
|Organizing Body||Indian Institute Of Management|
|Name of Exam||CAT Exam|
|Courses Offered||MBA and Ph.D. Courses|
|Registration Open Date||3rd August 2022|
|Registration Close Date||14th September 2022|
|Admit Card Date||27th October|
|Exam Date||27th November|
|Answer Key||30th November|
|Result Declaration||2nd Week of January|
|Credentials Required||Admit Card, Original ID, Passport Size Photograph|
About Common Admission Test
To acquire the most recent information about the CAT Exam 2022, all applicants must go to the IIM’s official website, iimcat.ac.in. They avoid any future trouble, each applicant must make sure to keep a working mobile number and a genuine and distinctive email address throughout the selection process. To ensure a seamless access into the exam centre grounds, all applicants must adhere to all directions provided on the Admit Card 2022. The candidates must make sure to follow all the guidelines. If not, they risk being barred from taking the test. The following are the guidelines that must be followed.
CAT Admit Card 2022 PDF
The for each candidate lists the exam date, slot, time, location, reporting time, and basic instructions for behavior at the testing facility. The CAT Admit Card must be brought to the testing location. Candidates won’t be allowed to take the CAT Admit Card if they don’t have their with them on exam day. Therefore, students must print two copies of their admit cards after downloading them before to the CAT 2022 exam day. Read on for information on the including the release dates, the downloading procedure, rules for the exam day, dos and don’ts, etc.
Read Also- ISC 12th Result
CAT Exam Pattern 2022
As per the official notification CAT Admit Card Exam will be for 2 hours and there will be a total of 3 sessions in this. The first session will be on VARC and session 2 will be on Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and the 3rd session will be on Quantitative Ability. You will get 40 minutes for each section and the thing to keep in mind is that only after completing 1 section, you will be able to appear for another section so be alert.
|Section||Number of Questions||CAT Total Marks 2022|
How To Download CAT Admit Card 2022 Online?
All you need to do to obtain the CAT Admit Card Download PDF in an easy to use format is to simply follow the steps provided below in the exact same order.
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Indian Institute Of Management which is iimcat.ac.in.
- Secondly, on the main page of the website click on the link named CAT Admit Card 2022 in the latest notification area.
- Thirdly, enter all the details that have been asked for such as the name of the candidate, birth date, and registration number in the space provided on the screen carefully.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- Lastly, your CAT Hall Ticket 2022 will appear on your screen. Make sure to download it and save it for future reference purposes.
Can Check:- Bangalore University Time Table
Guidelines CAT Admit Card 2022 Hall Ticket
- All the Student must reach the CAT Exam Venue 2022 thirty minutes prior to the exam so that they go through the security check in a hassle-free way.
- All the candidates must carry a hard copy of the CAT Admit card 2022 in a colored format along with an original ID and a passport-size photograph.
- Aspirants must make sure that no one with a soft copy of the hall ticket will be entertain at the exam venue.
- Any kind of e items like Bluetooth, mobile phones, calculators, and watches is totally ban at the exam center venue.
- Applicant must not carry any eatables to the exam venue but they can carry along some fruit and a transparent water bottle if they are diabetic but for that, they need to carry along medical proof for that.
To avoid any issues with the admissions process, all candidates must make sure to carefully review all the information on the IIM CAT Admit Card PDF. If not, the candidate must get in touch with the Indian Institute of Management to obtain the updated CAT Hall Ticket 2022.
- Name of the Applicant
- Birth Date
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Allotted Centre
- Exam Shift and Timings
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Instructions to be Follow on the day of CAT Exam 2022.