CBSE Scholarship- The Central Board of Secondary Education is awarding scholarships to Single Girl Child Students. The 10th pass students will be cover with an amount of Rs. 500 per month for their educational price in Classes 11th & 12th. The girls who have performed well in Class 10th by scoring at least 60% number will receive the benefits of this program. The Request form needs to be fill out online through the scholarship page before the time limit. The schools will verify the respective Students & soon the level list of the students will be publish.
The Female Student Who Will Secure 60% Marks In Class 10 Will Receive The Benefits Of this Scholarship Program. The Aspiring Applicant Must Remember That They Need to Fill in & Submit the Scholarship Application Form on or before 17th January 2023.
CBSE Scholarship 2023
The Central Board of Secondary Education publish the application for the CBSE Scholarship 2023 on October 14th, in accordance with the most recent updates. The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship application can be completed & submit online at cbse.gov.in by students. The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 application must be submitted by November 14th, 2023.
Students who grade 50% or more in class 11th may apply for renewal of the scholarship till the starting date in addition to full a new request for the Central Board of Secondary Education Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023. The Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child was launched to recognize the parents’ efforts to encourage girls’ education & deserving candidates.
CBSE Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name of the scholarship||Central Board of Secondary Education Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||The single girl child of their parents|
|Benefits||Girls will be able to pursue their dream academics|
|Launched by||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Minimum marks||60% in 10th examination|
|Mode of application||Online|
Check Also- NHM Nagaland Recruitment
The CBSE scholarship 2023 invites female students who have passed the class 10th paper from a CBSE school. It is initiated by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The selected students will receive INR 6,000 per annum. The last date to apply for the single girl child CBSE scholarship is November 14th, 2023. The number of awardees varies each year. However, as per the statistics, the board will consider approximately 1,400 to 1,600 female students for the CBSE scholarship plan. The goal is to empower female students & motivate them to pursue higher studies. The female Candidate will receive the CBSE scholarship amount for up to two years.
CBSE Scholarship 2023 Exam Date
We all know that there are members of the economically disadvantage part of society who are unable to continue their daughter’s education owing to a lack of resources. & as a outcome, girls stop attending school. The CBSE Scholarship 2023 Single Girl Child Scholarship was introduced by Central Board of Secondary Education with this condition in mind. The one only girl child of the parents will receive monetary aid under this program in order to pursue higher education. Students will be able to pursue their nightmare without having to worry about money thanks to the book learning.
Read Also- KPTCL Recruitment
CBSE Scholarship 2023 Application Form
Applications for CBSE Scholarship are Invited Every Year Between the Months of October & November. The Dates for Fresh Application & Renewal Application are Not Necessarily the Same for the Scholarship. What are the Key Dates for the Scholarship that Applicant Must Keep in Mind? Get the Answer to this Question in the Table Under. It Acquaints the Female Applicant with the Key Dates of the CBSE Scholarship for the Academic Year 2023. CBSE Scholarship.
A Popular Name of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child, Offers Financial Assistance to Meritorious Girl Applicant (only Girl Child of the Family) of Class 10 to Continue Their Studies in Class 11 & 12. Run by the Central Board of Secondary Education, the Pioneer Education Board of the Country, the CBSE Scholarship Scheme Aims at Supporting the Higher Education of the Girl Applicant Who are Also the Only Girl Child in Their Families.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the First Time Single Girl Child Scholarship Renewal, the students must meet the following requirements.
- To apply for this program, a girl must only be her mother only child.
- The females who have apply for the class 10th & 12th examination will receive this award.
- Under this program, only students who are Indian nationals may receive good.
- The tuition price for the female student will be Rs. 1500 per month for the academic year if she received 60% or higher on the CBSE 10th & 12th paper.
- Within the following two years, there won’t be a tuition fee increase that is greater than 10%.
- NRI Applicants may apply for the scholarship through this program.
- The NRI student girl will receive Rs. 6000 each month.
Can Check- KPTCL Recruitment
How To Check CBSE Scholarship 2023 Online?
You must follow the give below steps in order to apply for the scholarship opportunities.
- Visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The home page will be present in front of you www.cbse.gov.in
- Select the Scholarship option on the webpage, then select it again.
- The display will change to a new page.
- To apply online for the CBSE Single Girl Child learning, choose the Apply Online option.
- You’ll see the registration form in front of you.
- Full every detail the form requests.
- Once you’ve entered the particular, attach all of your important documents.
- Once the papers have been be nuts about, select the Submit option.
- You may quickly apply for book learning Learn to pronounce with this.
Details Mentioned CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
The following documents required for the Central Board of Secondary Education Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof of admission
- Bank account details
- Fees structure detail
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned signature
- Identification cards for students
- Marksheet of class 11th for renewal of the scholarship
- Aadhar Card linked with the bank account
- A copy of the bank passbook
- An affidavit on rupees 50 stamp paper from the parents or girls duly assisted by the SDM or first class magistrate or Gazette officer not below the rank of tehsildar mentioning that she is the only child in the family.