Cognizant Off Campus Drive – The Cognizant Genc 2024 Hiring programmer was used to begin recruiting Entry Level Candidates. The Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2024 is the ideal option for recent graduates seeking employment in the IT sector. The GenC Elevate – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) and GenC – Programmer .
Analyst Trainee (PAT) positions are being filled by passionate BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), and M.Sc (CS & IT) graduates from the 2024 batch of CTS (PAT)
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024
To learn more about CTS Hiring 2024 and to apply for the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 Batch, interested job seekers can read this job post and use the registration link at the bottom of it. Below, we go over more information regarding CTS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria, Cognizant Exam Date 2024, and Cognizant Recruitment Pattern 2024.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT)
|4 LPA +
|CTS Last Date to Apply
|GenC Elevate – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) /GenC – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT)
Check Also- VSSC Graduate Apprentice
About Cognizant Off Campus Drive
Cognizant is a company that values working with enthusiastic people that are driven to succeed and go above and beyond to use their digital expertise to change the world. Our hiring procedure takes into account the candidates’ various IT exposure. Depending on their interests and IT skills, we present them with possibilities. Three main ways make up the hiring channels: GenC, GenC Elevate, and GenC Pro. For all positions, candidates must pass technical or aptitude tests, communication tests, and technical or SME interviews.
Drive For 2024 2022 2021 Batch Freshers
Cognizant Off Campus Drive enterprises are engineered by Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH). We assist our clients in updating technology, rethinking workflows, and transforming experiences so businesses can remain competitive in a world that is rapidly changing. Together, we’re enhancing daily life through the influence that our employees’ work has on their clients, communities, coworkers, and personal lives. Through the strategic application of cutting-edge technologies like data, cloud, IoT, and software engineering, as well as close collaboration with our industry businesses, Cognizant is intended to bring new levels of relevance to large, established organizations. We do this by partnering with every aspect of our clients’ organizations, from the front to the back, at scale.
Our Cognizant Off Campus Drive global footprint, which includes offices in 35 countries and corporate headquarters in the United States, is quickly growing from China and India to Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East. We are dedicated to cultivating digital talent all throughout the world so that everyone can profit from the full range of human ingenuity. No matter how technologically advanced society develops in the future, we believe it is our duty to make people feel at home. We are spending money on training staff members globally in the digital abilities they will require to complete that work.
Read Also- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Various Vacancy
Cognizant Off Campus 2024 For Eligibility Criteria
For GenC Elevate Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) Role
- Candidates with a four-year degree in B.E., B.Tech, MTech, M.C.A., or M.Sc. (CS & IT) from the 2024 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only).
- who are qualified to apply have a solid understanding of programming and database expertise.
- Programming knowledge is required, and once they receive additional training, they are assigned to business units.
- A package of four LPA and a one-time joining incentive based on skill is provided to them.
For GenC Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) Role
- Only BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five Year Integrated Course Degree), and M.Sc (CS & IT) students who graduated with a 4-year degree in the 2024 batch are eligible to apply.
- They should be quick learners who can decipher complex issues and offer clever solutions.
- Although not required, programming experience is desirable.
- Selected individuals would go through intensive technical skill development.
- They are presented with a four-LPA packaging.
Cognizant Selection Process For Freshers 2024
The steps below make up the Cognizant Off Campus Drive Pattern or CTS Selection Process 2024. Candidates must show up for the initial round; only after passing will they be permitted to move on to the next round. Students who successfully complete all the steps of the Cognizant recruitment process in 2024 will be given a job offer.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Cognizant Test Pattern 2024
Below is a list of the Cognizant Exam Pattern 2024 for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024. Additionally, the student needs to be familiar with the AMCAT and Merit Trac exam patterns.
|Expected Number of Questions
Can Check- IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form
How To Check Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 Online?
By utilizing the registration link below, all interested and qualified candidates may apply for Cognizant (CTS) Recruitment 2024 for Freshers. The deadline for Cognizant’s off-campus drive for the 2024 batch is quickly approaching. Apply by today.
- Go to www.Cognizant.com to access Cognizant’s main website.
- You can access the “Careers Section” at the top of the webpage.
- Click the hyperlink.
- Choose your area and the employment position that best matches your qualifications.
- You can select any of the employment positions on the website based on your interests.
The candidates must bring the following required documents with them when they appear for the Cognizant Off Campus for Freshers from the 2024, 2022, and 2021 Batch.
- Printed version of a revised resume.
- The applicant must bring three to four recent passport-size pictures.
- Candidate mark sheets for grades 10 and 12.
- Original and photocopies of all transcripts and other post-graduation papers
- Any government-issued identity document, such as an Aadhar card, voter identification, PAN card, college ID, etc.
Skills Required For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024
The talents that job seekers attending the CTS Recruitment 2024 drive would need are suggested in this section. Officials from Cognizant will primarily look at these qualities when hiring applicants. We therefore ask all applicants who possess the following competencies to submit an application for the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024.
- Adaptable to working in shifts is required.
- should be able to communicate well.
- The candidate must be willing to perform shifts that last all day and night.
- Should be familiar with the fundamentals of PHP, Java,. NET, C, C++, etc.
- excellent English communication abilities (Both verbal and Oral).