DMHO Mahabubabad Recruitment:- DMHO Recruitment Hyderabad, The District Medical and Health Office in Hyderabad has released a job announcement to fill 509 openings for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM), Staff Nurse, Accountant/Clerk, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, and Medical Officer positions. The job announcement was made public in July 2023.
For the DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2023, the DMHO Hyderabad is accepting offline applications from qualified candidates. Candidates can therefore take advantage of the District Medical and Health Office Hyderabad Recruitment 2023 opportunity if they are interested in the most recent government jobs in Hyderabad.
The deadline to submit an offline application for the DMHO Hyderabad ANM Recruitment 2023 is July 4, 2023. The full list of openings, requirements for applying, and age restrictions for the DMHO Hyderabad Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 are provided below. The official website, www.hyderabad, is where you can find out more information about the DMHO Hyderabad Medical Officer Recruitment 2023.
DMHO Mahabubabad Recruitment 2023
District Medical and Health Officer Job Vacancies In Mahabubabad Telangana | DMHO Mahabubabad Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies In District Medical and Health Officer DMHO Mahabubabad Job Vacancies Vacancies In District Medical and Health Officer Latest Notification For District Medical and Health Officer Govt Jobs In Mahabubabad Telangana.
There is good news for job seekers who are looking for positions as district medical and health officers because DMHO Mahabubabad recently released a notice. Check Your Eligibility To Make Sure You Meet All The Requirements Set By DMHO Mahabubabad Before Applying If You Want To Get A Job As A District Medical And Health Officer.
Please read the entire District Medical and Health Officer announcement before applying for the DMHO Mahabubabad positions. The minimum educational requirements, the age restriction, the pay and other benefits, the application process, how to apply, the list of openings, the cost of the application form, significant deadlines, and helpful links are all provided below. Please carefully read and review all of this information.
DMHO Mahabubabad Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruiter Department||DMHO Mahabubabad|
|Recruitment For Job Profile||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Last Date||Notify Soon|
|Age Criteria||Not Mentioned|
|Education Qualification||12th Pass / Diploma / MBBS / B.Sc Nursing|
|Experience (If Required)||Not Mentioned|
|Salary & Other Benefits||Not Mentioned|
|Number Of Vacancies||Recruitment|
|Job Location||Mahabubabad / Telangana|
About DMHO Mahabubabad
A DMHO Mahabubabad Recruitment Notification has been published in Mahabubabad (Telangana) and invites applications for the positions of medical officer, staff nurse, pharmacist, and other positions. Before applying for the DMHO Mahabubabad Recruitment, please review all of the information about the recruitment process that is provided in the recruitment notification and ensure that you are fully qualified for the positions listed for medical officers, staff nurses, pharmacists, and other positions.
Job Seeker Candidates Who Want To Get A Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Job In DMHO Mahabubabad, Must Have To Check All Details About Open Job Profile, Such As Required Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary & Other Benefits, Selection Procedure, How To Apply, Details Of Vacancies, Application Form Fees, Important Dates & Useful Links Etc.
Post wise Educational Qualifications
1. Medical Officer(Full Time): MBBS; registered with AP /TS Medical Council
2. ANM: The AP/TS Nursing and Midwives Council has recognized the (SSC) 18-month MPHW (F) Training Certificate as such OR The Board of Apprenticeship Training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai has presented “Apprenticeship Completion Certificates” to students who have successfully finished the two-year Intermediate Vocational MPHW (F) Course and one-year of clinical training in a government hospital of their choice. C) Camp life physical fitness
3. Staff Nurse:
A) GNM (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing)
B) Registered with AP/ TS Nursing Council
B) DMLT or B.SC(LT) from recognized institutions
C) Must be registered with the Para-Medical Board
B) D. Pharmacy
6. Accountant cum Clerk: B.Com with 2 years experience and proficiency in computers
7. Epidemiologist: MBBS Master’s Degree in Public Health (M) Passage, Council Recognition. Those with at least three years of experience are eligible
(As of July 2023): 18 to 44 years old. The minimum and maximum ages are 18 and 44 respectively. According to the guidelines, the minimum and maximum ages must be determined as of July 2016, with the following relaxations permitted for determining the maximum age limit:
i. Five (five) years for S. Cs, S.Ts, and BCs.
ii. For ex-service members, an additional 3 (Three) years are added to the period of military duty.
iii. People with disabilities 10 (ten) years.
Remuneration per month
- Epidemiologist: Rs.100,000.
- Medical Officers: Rs. 40,000.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 23,000.
- Lab Technicians: Rs. 17,000.
- Pharmacists: Rs. 21,000.
- MPHA / ANM: Rs. 21,000.
How To Apply For DMHO Mahabubabad Recruitment Of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other?
The Following Points Describe The Online Application Process For HPGCL’s Recruitment Of Assistant Engineers >>
- Before applying online, www.hyderabad you must first carefully read the entire notification.
- then affirm that you are interested and eligible for the recruitment.
- Click the Apply Online button found in the table below.
- Select the appropriate position and complete the application with all required information.
- After submitting successfully, print out the page for later use.
- But Apply Before the Deadline
Must Have To Check All Details About Open Job Profile, Such As Required Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary & Other Benefits, Selection Procedure, How To Apply, Details Of Vacancies, Application Form Fees, Important Dates & Useful Links Etc.
TS Rythu Bandhu Payment Status 2022