DU SOL Result 2023- The School of Learning of Delhi University administers the exams for several majors. Additionally, students are urge to bookmark this page by pressing the keys Ctrl+F while they are looking for the results after the exam. The exam solution will be poste on the official website by DU SOL soon. If a student receives the require minimum score, they are said to have pass the exam. Students who meet the requirements will advance to the following semester. Students may request a reevaluation or recheck of their script after the results are announce.
DU SOL Result 2023
Below are also share the result URLs so that you can check the outcome right from this page. In order to view the DU SOL result online, learners who are awaiting their results are urged to maintain their registration number, password, etc. ready with them. They ought to be inform that applicants are not given results in physical form. They are only able to acquire it online. In addition to being publish online, the tabulated version of solution 2023 will also be make available in the school office.
The School of Open Learning at Delhi University is a constituent institution. It was established in 1962 and include courses in the social sciences, humanities, and business. It provides UG and PG programmes. among them are the BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, etc. Application for Admission 2023 is currently open. A grade of 60% in 12th or an equivalent is the minimal prerequisite for enrolling in UG courses. Admission to PG programmes at renowned and respectable schools and universities requires a minimum score of 50%.
DU SOL Result 2023 Details
|Examination Authority||School of Open Learning, Delhi University|
|Exam Name||DU SOL BA Final Year Exam|
|Exam Date||March or April 2023|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
|Result Date||Coming Soon|
Check Also- Annamalai University Result
About DU SOL Result
Admission for the DU SOL Result is currently open. Admission to will be determined by merit and entrance exams. The minimum qualifying mark for UG and PG courses given by the institution is 60% in 10+2 and graduation. Students must finish at least 50% of the credits in their UG degrees from an approved university or reputable college in order to apply for a PG degree. Applications for admission to the will be taken online. Applications for undergraduate and graduate programmes must be received by July 2023. There won’t be an age restriction for applying to undergraduate and graduate programmes.
Check Here- CGBSE 10th Result
DU SOL PG & PG Admission 2023
Applications for undergraduate and graduate programmes must be received by July 2023. Applications for admission to the DU SOL Result will be taken online. The minimum qualifying mark for UG and PG courses given by the institution is 60% in 10+2 and graduation. Students must finish at least 50% of the credits in their undergraduate degrees from a recognized university or reputable college in order to apply for a graduate degree.
Every year, in August or September, SOL DU begins accepting applications for its master’s programme. After earning a Bachelor’s degree in any pertinent specialization, students pursue the two-year Master of Arts degree programme. The most popular MA courses among students are the ones in history, English, economics, and e.g. in political science
DU SOL Admission Form 2023
On the official website, the application form will be make available. June is the anticipated release date. In the first week of August, DU will probably start accepting applications for UG admission at access.uod.ac. On July 29, the DU SOL PG application form went live online. To register for DU SOL Result applicants must first create login accounts on the university’s official admissions website. Applications for undergraduate and graduate admission in 2022-2023 are due on December 15.
Read Also- JNVST Class 6 Result
DU SOL Result 2023 Check Online sol.du.ac.in
DU Sol UG PG Semester 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th Exam Result 2023 Online Check Here. The Delhi University School of Open Learning Result 2023 Marksheet Download to Check BA, B.Com, B.Sc, Course Subject Wise Marks Check Online by Visiting the DU SOL Official Website i.e. sol.du.ac.in. Applicants make SOL Login to Check DU Sol UG PG BA, B.Com, B.Sc, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Result 2023. Students must Have Sol Roll Number, Exam Roll Number, Course Name, Course Year & Part Name, & Other Details to Check SOL Result 2023. Read How to Check Online Step by Step Process Listed Below. Students can Also Click on the DU SOL Result 2023 Link marksheet to Download DU SOL Result 2023 Marksheet & Merit List 2023.
How To Download DU SOL Result 2023 Online?
- Visit the official site of School of Open Learning, Delhi University sol.du.ac.in
- On the home page, you need to select the “Select” dropdown and click on number sheet
- Enter correct SOL roll number, paper roll no. and choose the year of paper, course or part for which you had appeared the exam.
- After filling relevant details press on the ‘show’ button
- New page of the solution will be display on the screen.
- At the end take the print out of outcome & keep it safe for future reference.
Details Required SOL Revaluation, Rechecking or Marksheet
- School of Open Learning, Delhi University provides an option for rechecking and revaluation for the students who get not satisfied with their number.
- Opportunity is also available for students who get an essential repeat on a particular subject. To avoid an essential repeat in a subject, you should score at least 40% number in a subject.
- To apply for DU SOL revaluation, visit the DU SOL campus and complete the revaluation formalities. Revaluation & rechecking forms are available online.
- Applicants should submit the same before the deadline. University will also publish mark sheet after the declaration of Students need to download their mark sheet 2023 by using their SOL roll number
- Name of students
- Father’s or Mother’s name
- University paper roll number
- College Department
- Title of the paper
- Paper centre
- Exam paper number
- Serial number of question paper
- Date of examination
- Number obtain
- Maximum number
- Signature of students