E-Shram Card:- If you also wish to register on the E-Shram portal, you should be aware of the paperwork needed, but in this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of downloading a labors card online. The e-Shram website states that in order to register for the e-Shram portal, an employee needs to have an Aadhaar number, an Aadhaar connected cellphone number and a bank account number.
The Ministry of Labor and Employment established E-Shram for the benefit of workers in the unorganized sector; this facility is for those who are neither EPFO or ESIC members. An applicant’s age must fall between 16 and 59 years old in order to register in this. Additionally, if you have already applied for an E-Shram Card, You must read this article all the way through if you want to learn how to download the E-Shram Card.
E-Shram Card 2023
After obtaining the E-Shram Card 2023 a candidate will receive accident insurance coverage of up to Rs 2nd lakh. The government of India has built the E-Shram site, which is a centralized database of unorganized workers. In the future, eshram.gov.in will be used to disburse social security benefits to unorganized workers.
During emergencies and nationwide pandemics like the still-active Covid19, this system will be used to provide critical assistance to the nation’s registered unorganized labors force. On the e-Shram platform, 29 crore unorganized workers have registered thus far, which is a fairly large amount. Additionally, you can get an Shram card using your UAN number, Aadhar Card using this page’s assistance.
E-Shram Card 2023 Details
|Launched By||By Ministry of Labor and Employment, GOI|
|Beneficiaries||Workers and Laborers of Unorganized Sector|
|Article Category||e-Shram Card Download|
Read more – 12th Installment Payment Status
About E Shram Card
The Shramik card programme is open to employees in unorganized industries. After being enrolled or registered in the programme, the employees who are eligible for it will be eligible for financial assistance. Workers who are interested in applying must first confirm that they meet the prerequisites, which are listed on the eshram.gov.in website.
Read Also- Vaccine Certificate Verification
Download E-Shram Card By Aadhar Card
It will be necessary for worker registration. If a candidate does not have an Aadhar card, they will not be able to register. In accordance with the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the cards are being issued. The E-Shram Card will be connected to Aadhar. Anyone who qualifies to apply for this card may register for no cost. The steps listed below in the next paragraph can be used to download the E-Shram card.
Those who haven’t applied should do so by going to the official website. The card can only be obtained by Indian citizens. The Aadhar card, an electricity bill, a photo, and a mobile phone number linked to the Aadhar card are required documents. so that the funds can be transferred by the authorities in accordance with the plan, to the same number and bank account.
Can Check- PM Kisan eKYC
E Shram Card Registration Online
E-Shram Portal has been launch by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav. Through E Shram Card Registration, a national database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be prepare, which will be seeded with Aadhaar. Due to which laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be linked together. The name, address, educational qualification, type of skill, family related information etc. will be entered on the portal. Along with connecting the workers together, many types of facilities will also be provide to them through E Shram Card Registration. All register workers will be provide with a 12 digit e-card which will be valid across the country. Through this card, the benefits of various schemes will also be extend to the workers.
Workers will be divide on the basis of their work through E Shram Portal card. So that they will also get help in providing employment. Apart from this, through the database, the government will also get help in launching various schemes for the laborers and in better operation of them. The e-Shram Portal will be operate by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
Check Also- E Sharm Card Login & Registration
Ministry Of Labor And Employment Registration
The Ministry of Labor and Employment is one of the oldest important ministries of the Government of India. The main responsibility of this Ministry is to protect the interest of the workers and the poor deprived sections of the society in general. This ministry also creates a healthy work environment for higher production and productivity.
Apart from this skill training is also provide by the ministry. So that employment can be made available to the workers. Organize and unorganized sector welfare is also promote by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. Apart from this, social security is also provided to the labor force. This ministry implements various types of schemes through the enactment of various labor laws. in order to provide employment to the workers. The benefits of various types of schemes are also provide to the workers by the ministry.
Check Also- PM Kisan 12th Installment date
How To Check E-Shram Card 2023 Online?
- First of all go to the eshram.gov.in & then Already Register.
- Now after filling the UAN card number, date of birth & captcha, check on Generate OTP.
- Now verify the phone number by entering the received OTP.
- Then click on Download E- Shram Card Download By phone Number.
- By clicking on Download UAN Card, the PDF file of your E-Shram card will be download.
- Now you can open E-Shram Card & take a print out and keep it safe with you.
Benefits Of E-Shram Card 2023
There are numerous benefits to downloading the E-Shram card through the online portal.
- E Shram Portal has been launch by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
- National database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be prepare through E-Sharm portal.
- This database will be seed from Aadhaar.
- Through this portal, laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be link together.
- The name, address, educational qualification, type of skill, family relate information etc. will be enter on the portal.
- Various facilities will be provide to the workers through the E-Shram portal.
- 12 digit record will be provide to all the register workers which will be valid across the country. Through this card, the benefits of various schemes will also be extend to the workers.
- Through the E-Shram portal card, the workers will be divide on the basis of their work, which will help them in providing employment.
- Through the database the government will also get help in launching and operating various schemes for the workers.
- This portal will be operate by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.