Gauhati University Time Table 2024- The UG, PG, and Ph.D. Exam 2024 has been announced by Gauhati University, Gauhati. Students who will be taking the following examinations at Gauhati University and affiliated colleges can get the results here. The institution provides undergraduate and graduate courses in a range of subject areas.
The university administers written exams on a semester-by-semester or annual basis basis. The yearly based written test for the odd semester and the even semester of 2024 will take place in the months of March or April. Students who plan to take the exam must carefully read the exam schedule and make the necessary preparations. Students who plan to take the final exam can get their appropriate Gauhati University Exam Routine 2024 from this link.
Gauhati University Time Table 2024
In the upcoming months, the Gauhati University will conduct a variety of academic and practical exams. The date sheet for the examinations to be held for different courses has just been released by the examination authority. Additionally, it is encouraged that students print and retain their Exam Date sheet for future use. The relevant themes and curriculum should be reviewed by the students taking the exam. The exam schedule will be available for download on the university’s official website for students.
According to the most recent information on the Gauhati University exam schedule for 2024, the university will hold its regular and supplemental annual final exams in the years 2021–2024. Thousands of students are currently enrolled in Gauhati University. Downloading the exam schedule is required for all students taking the annual exam in 2024 in order to prepare for the exam. Has been posted online by Gauhati University at https://gauhati.ac.in.
Gauhati University Time Table 2024 Details
|Name of the University
|Location of the University
|Name of the Examination
|UG, PG,B.Ed, M.Ed., Ph.D.
|Type of Exam
Check Also- Mizoram HSSLC 12th Result
About Gauhati University
One of the renowned universities in North East India is Gauhati University. The institution was founded in 1948 and is situated in Jalukbari, Guwahati. Several colleges and institutions are linked with the university. Currently, the university is comprised of 326 colleges and institutions. The information provided here is accurate and in accordance with the official notification. If the applicant has any questions about obtaining their exam schedule, they should refer to the instructions provided above. Please use the comment box to get in touch with us if you have any additional questions.
Gauhati University Courses Offered
Candidates who wish to enroll at Gauhati University Time Table must select the programmer that best suits their interests. The institution provides a range of courses in the areas of Arts, Science, Commerce, and Management, among others. Students who are interested in learning more about the courses that Gauhati University offers can use the table that is provided below.
|Name Of the Branch
|Name Of The Subject
|MBA Business Economics
Read Also- SSC CPO Recruitment
Gauhati University Exam Dates 2024
Check Here- Punjab Police Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria Of GU PGET
The minimum standards that applicants must meet in order to take the exam and/or be admitted using it are referred to as the Gauhati University Time Table 2024 PGET eligibility criteria.
- On its official website, gauhati.ac.in, GU lists the comprehensive eligibility requirements for Gauhati University PG Admission 2024.
- The Gauhati University PG Admission 2024 information pamphlet also includes the eligibility requirements.
- Students who meet the necessary age and educational requirements can take the Gauhati University Post Graduate Entrance Test.
- Prior to admission, make sure you have met the requirements for the universities whose admission is handled by GU PGET.
How To Check Gauhati University Time Table 2024 Online?
- gauhati.ac.in is the official website.
- Look for a link to recent announcements.
- Select “Announcement of Notification for All” by clicking.
- A new website opens up after you click the link.
- Then select Exam Schedule from the left menu that appears.
- then select Exam dates-2024 under Routine.
- Take a printout, download it, and save it.
- named university
- Name of the Program and its Semester
- the time and date of the exam.
- the day of the test
- Date of the test
- Subject code
- Subject list
- guidelines for candidates
- The Controller of Examination’s signature