GDS Recruitment 2023- The Ministry of Communications Department of Posts has launched the online application process for the 2023 India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 on the official website at @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. According to the announcement 17-21/GDS Recruitment 2023, applicants are invited to submit online applications for Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmasters (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM), and Dak Sevak positions. The online registration process will finish by the middle of February 2023. It is still open.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Apply online for more than 30,000 Gramin Dak Sevak positions as BPM/ABPM/Dak Sevak: One of India’s most sought-after Central Government jobs is in the Post Office. The only way to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) is online for Indian citizens. GDS vacancies, including those for Postman, Postmaster, and Dak Sevak positions in all of India’s Postal Circles, are frequently announced by India Post and the Ministry of Communications. India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS 2023 applicants must have completed their matriculation, 10th grade, or SSC. Only registrations for the online form can be made at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. On February 16, 2023, the GDS Online registration process is scheduled to end.
GDS Recruitment 2023
This recruitment can be found on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in for candidates who are looking for a position that only requires a minimum amount of education. The India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 eligibility information, job description, and application link are all provided below. The recruiting process for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmasters (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM), and Dak Sevak will be used at India Post in 2023 for the 40889 open positions.
In the recruitment notice, the department of posts made it clear that applications will only be process online and will not be accept in any other way. The registration process has already begun, and the online application deadline for the GDS Recruitment is February 16, 2023. Below Circle-wise and State-wise, a link to the online application form has been add.
GDS Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Post name||GDS / BPM / ABPM|
|Salary/pay scale||varies post wise|
Click here-Ministry of Rural Development
GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
40889 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) will be filled through the India Post 2023 recruitment drive as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Asst. Across the nation, Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. The organization will not take into consideration applications that are submitted in any other manner. If a candidate tries to submit more than one application, the officials will consider the most recent one to be the final one. Throughout the entire recruitment process, applicants will be disqualify if the organization discovers that the information they submit does not meet eligibility requirements. The remaining sections of the page offer additional information about the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The Indian Post has release the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak in the official GDS Notification 2023.
- All the applicants must have pass their class 10th from a recognize board.
- They must also know how to use a computer and basic computer skills including MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Furthermore, the candidates must also know how to ride a bicycle as they may need to make deliveries of the post.
- The aspirants will need to provide certifications in order to validate their claims.
- If an applicant has any past experience then it will not be considered for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023.
- The aspirants will be ranked according to their categories and the marks secured by them in Class 10th and they will be recruit in accordance with their ranks.
Check Posts-NRLM Recruitment 2023
GDS Important Dates 2023
The application process has also begun under the GDS Important Dates 2023, after a long wait. Indian Post has open applications for thousands of open positions. The table below contains information about these positions.
- India Post GDS Enrollment 2023 Internet base Application Starts on January 27, 2023
- India Post GDS Enrollment 2023 Internet base Application cutoff time on February 16, 2023.
- The India Post GDS Application will have an Alter/Rectification Window from February 17 to February 19, 2023.
GDS Educational Qualification
- A Matriculation GDS Educational Qualification 2023 Certificate (Class 10) with English and Mathematics as require subjects is require of an applicant.
- At least the second year of high school, the local language must have been study as an elective or require course. For instance, if you are applying to the Assam state, you must have studied Assamese through at least the 10th grade.
- Additionally, knowledge of computers and cycling is require.
GDS Selection Procedure
- Based on their grades in the 10th grade, a centralize merit system will be use to select the GDS Selection Procedure 2023. The final List will be accessible online to the candidates who were select.
- No extra focuses ought to be given for work insight.
- The GDS Selection Procedure 2023 candidate with a younger age will be chosen for the position in the event of a tie.
Read Posts-Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally
For all male and female applicants to the open positions list in the GDS Recruitment Form, the GDS Age Limit 2023 is 40 years old, and the GDS Age Limit 2023 is 18 years old. However, the OBC category and Schedule Castes enjoy a maximum three-year age relaxation. There is a relaxation period of up to five years for the tribal category.
The application fee for General and OBC candidates will be 100 yen. The competitors from the female, SC/ST, PWD, and Transsexual classifications need to pay no expense.
click also-AP Cooperative Bank Recruitment
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) and Dearness Allowance would make up the salaries of the hire workers. They will be compensate in the following ways:
|Branch Postmaster||Rs. 12,000/- to 29,380/-|
|Assistant Postmaster/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to 24,470/-|
Check Posts-Rajasthan Bijli Board Recruitment
How to Apply Online For GDS Recruitment 2023 State Wise
Candidates for the GDS positions can apply online in accordance with their states. The India Post does not require a print copy of your application. To apply for GDS positions, applicants can follow the steps list below.
- Candidates must first access India Post’s official website, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- You will find all of the options relate to the application process on the left side of the homepage.
- To sign up for an account on the website, you’ll first need to click the “Registration” icon.
- All of your information, including your name, position, and educational background, will be enter here.
- Then, from the homepage, you will submit these details and apply for the GDS Recruitment 2023. Here, you’ll need to choose which circles you want to work on and arrange them in the order you prefer. Last but not least, if you’re male and belong to the unreserve category, you’ll need to pay the application fee. The application fee is not require for females or any reserve categories.
- As it will be require during document verification, you should print out the application form and bring it with you.
What is the age limit for Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
The upper age limit for Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 is 40 years for General category students.
What is the eligibility to apply for Post Office Recruitment 2023?
The candidates must be 10th pass to apply for India Post Recruitment 2023.
How many vacancies has released by India Post?
India post has announced 40889 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM).
What is the selection process for India Post Recruitment 2023?
The candidates will be selected through the criteria of merit-based.