Goa Police Admit Card 2023- The recruitment of the posts of Constable will be done at the examination centers allot by the examination board. The said examination can also be conduct online. Detail information in this regard will be give separately through the Board’s website and press release. The Board reserves the right to change the date and venue of the examination.
Candidates should carefully check the details mentioned on Goa Police Constable Admit Card 2023. the admit card is a very important and necessary document to appear in the exam. Any correction in the admit card, the candidate should inform the authority of the examination as soon as possible, as late questions are not answer.
Goa Police Admit Card 2023
Goa Constable Admit card 2023 will be issue by Goa Police under the Government of Goa. Goa Police Constable Hall ticket have to be download from the official website of recruitment. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a print copy of the Goa Police Constable Admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the call letter will sent by post. You can download Goa Police Admit Card from the direct link give below.
Goa Police Admit Card 2023 Details
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Goa Police Admit Card 2023|
|Name of Organization||Goa Police|
|Number of Vacancies||3000|
|Notification Release on||Coming Soon|
|Downloading of Admit card||March 2023|
Check Also- KSOU Time Table
About Goa Police
The Goa Police will hold the Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2023 and provide the Goa Police Admit Card for the recruitment exam. Once the application process is complete, the exam will be held. In order to appear in the exam, you must have an admit card, which should include your name, father’s name, date of birth, registration number, photograph, signature, category, exam name, date and time, test location, and address of your designate test centre, among other information. Candidates must always have their login credentials on hand, such as their registration number and password. The only way to obtain an admit card for the police recruiting test is online. Through the official link, candidates can download their hall tickets.
Read Also- UP Delet Seat Allotment
The Goa Police Constable Exam Schedule 2023 must be carefully review by the students on the official website. The written examination for the positions of police constable will be held on November 6th, 2023, in accordance with Official Advertisement No. 3th from the year 2023. For the exam list next to the Goa Police Admit Card Exam Date Notice, the students have been give their seat numbers. Candidates should also keep in mind that the information about their seat number and examination centre will be on their hall ticket. So, after downloading the admit card, you can check it out.
Goa Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023
The call letter for the constable exam has been release by the director general of Goa Police Admit Card . Physical measurements and a physical efficiency test are slat to begin on June 16th, according to a Goa Police notice. 15th days prior to the exam, the Board will release the Goa Police Constable admit card. They must give their name, date of birth, and registration number. The Constable call letter must be brought to the testing location.
Can Check- CBSE 12th Round Allotment Result
How To Download Goa Police Admit Card 2023 Online?
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website. www.goapolice.gov.in
- On the home page, Find the link for the Goa Police Constable Call Letter.
- A new page will open which will contain your login information, Fill in the registration number and password details carefully.
- Click on the submit button & your Goa Police Constable Exam Call Letter will be display.
- Carefully, Check the details mention on Goa Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023.
- Download your Admit Card and take a hard copy for future reference.
Important Instructions For Goa Police Constable Exam
- Goa Police Constable Hall ticket 2023 issue to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are require to preserve it carefully.
- Student shall arrive at the examination hall at least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
- Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, print or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
- The Examination Hall will be opened 30th minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expect to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announce in the Examination Hall.
Information Available On Goa Police Admit Card
- Name of the Candidates
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Goa Police Exam Date
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Mother’s Name
- Exam time
- Essential Instructions for the Exam
- Venue details for the exam
- Signature of Candidates.