Goa Police Recruitment 2023– The Director General of Police, Govt of Goa has announce an official notification for Goa Police Recruitment 2022-23 The Goa Police prescribe form for 1097 Police Sub Inspector, Police Constable, Searcher, Laboratory Technician, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts. Interest and qualified candidates who are eligible can apply by visiting the Goa Police official website www.citizen.goapolice.gov.in.
Candidates can pick up a free application form in the Administrative Block of the GRP Camp at Altinho, Panaji-Goa. Candidates should be aware that the Goa Police Recruitment 2022-23 application form can be picked up on weekdays between 10:00 a.m. and 17:00 p.m. The candidates thoroughly fill out the application forms and submit them at the counter that is open at the police headquarters.
There are 1097 open positions in the Goa Police’s various departments as of the year 2022-23. Candidates are therefore urged to thoroughly read the article and complete the form for the relevant vacancy. The table below provides further details regarding the Goa Police Vacancy 2022..
Goa Police Recruitment 2023
- 1 Goa Police Recruitment 2023
- 2 About Goa Police Recruitment 2023
- 3 How To Apply Goa Police Recruitment 2022 Online?
On this page, you can find the most recent Goa Police Recruitment 2022-23 announcements. Additional Goa Police exam-related updates, such as the Goa Police admit card 2022, exam date, and most recent news, are available in the section below. A fantastic place to look for Police Notifications 2023 is Jobs Cloud. On its official website, www.goapolice.gov.in, the Goa Police Recruitment Board posts any open positions for the Goa Police. Male and female candidates will soon be able to apply for Goa Police Jobs, which will be advertised here. Additionally, you can sign up for a free job alert to receive updates about “Upcoming Goa Police Recruitment 2022” for both freshmen and professionals. Additionally, be aware of the Direct Official Link for the Latest Police Jobs and the Goa Police Recruitment 2022 pdf.
Goa Police Recruitment 2023 Detail
|Board Name||Goa Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Constable, Driver, SI, A.S.I., and other posts|
Check Also- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment
About Goa Police Recruitment 2023
The law enforcement body for the Indian state of Goa is the Goa Police Recruitment. It is directly supervised by the Department of Home Affairs. By order of the Portuguese administration, which ruled Goa until 1961, the Policies do Estado da India (PEI) Police of India was established in April 1946, giving rise to the Goa Police as an independent agency. Up until that point, the Portuguese military handled all policing duties, including the upkeep of law and order. Up to February 2nd, 1999, the Inspector General of Police oversaw the Goa Police force. Goa Police manages all phases of the hiring process.
Read Also- Chandigarh Police Recruitment
Physical Measurement Test Details
- For General candidates: 165 cm
- All others: 162 cm
- For General candidates: 155 cm
- All others: 150 cm
- For General and other candidates (Male): 50 kg
- For General and other candidates (Female): 40 kg
Check Here- Assam Police Recruitment
Physical Efficiency Test Details
- Running: 800 meters in 2 minutes 50 seconds
- Long Jump: 4.5 meters (3 chances)
- High Jump: 1.35 meters (3 chances)
- Shot Put: 1.36 meters (3 chances)
- Running: 200 meters in 36 seconds
- Long Jump: 3.25 meters (3 chances)
- High Jump: 1.05 meters (3 chances)
- Shot Put: 4.50 meters (3 chances)
Medical Test Details
Applicants must possess the following:
- Good body physic and mental health
- Free from disease and deformities
- Exact vision 6/6 with of without spectacles
- Not having any bone disease
Goa Police Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The following Goa Police Recruitment selection processes will be used by the authorities to choose the qualified applicants for Goa Police Jobs:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test or Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Measurements Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Practical Test/Driving Test
Goa Police Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview / Document Verification
Application Fee and Payment
General Candidates : Rs. 200/-
SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / CFF Candidates : Rs. 100/-
Payment options include SBI Net Banking, SBI Challan, and credit/debit cards from any bank.
Goa Police Application Form
The entire application process for the Goa Police is done online. The Goa Police Recruitment apply online link will become active on its official website goapolice.gov.in shortly after the official notification is posted. To prevent server problems, all interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications for the 2022 before the deadline.
How To Apply Goa Police Recruitment 2022 Online?
Online applications for the Goa State Police will be made available at the organization’s official website, https://www.goapolice.gov.in. Candidates are strongly recommended to submit their online applications well in advance, without waiting until the deadline. Before submitting their applications, candidates are urged to double-check all the information they entered on the application form and to make sure the uploaded files are accurate, since the authority will not accept requests to amend any information. Applicants are required to keep a physical copy for their records.
1. Visit the official website at goapolice.gov.in A new screen with several links will then appear.
2. Download the police recruitment notification in pdf format and read the job description in its entirety.
3. If you confirm that you are fully qualified, you may take part in recruitment.
4. Select Online Application Form from the menu. A new screen will appear after that.
5. Completely fill out the application form and upload your scanned documents.
6. Verify your application form again before clicking the final submit button.
7. Submit your form and the application money if everything is alright.
8. Print a copy of the submitted document and the fee payment receipt for your records.