Gujarat Police Admit Card 2023- Gujarat Mandal, an agency of the Gujarati government, will provide the permission letter for Gujarat Police Constable 2023. The GP Police Constable Call Letter must be acquire from the recruitment’s official website. After successfully completing their online registration, applicants can download their call letters from the official website.
The candidate must bring the original identification card and a print copy of the Gujarat Police Constable Hall Ticket to the testing location. There will be no postal delivery of the admit card in hard copy. From the direct link provide below, you can download the Gujarat Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023.
Gujarat Police Admit Card 2023
After a very short time period, Candidate can download Gujarat Police Admit Card. The Gujarat State Police Department will upload these hall ticket on its official website. As per the notification recently Police Department of Gujarat has complete the application process for the Constable, Jail Sepoy vacancies.
Now, this department is going to held an exam for these posts in coming days. Applicant can download Gujarat Police Constable call letter one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s make there in case any discrepancy the aspirants should inform organizing authority immediately. We have also mention step to download there Permission Letter from the official site and for you convenes we have also provide the link.
Gujarat Police Admit Card 2023 Details
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Gujarat Police|
|Download of Hall Ticket||Update Soon|
Check Also- Uttarakhand Board 12th Result
About Gujarat Police
The Director General of Police is in charge of the Gujarat Police Department. There are four commissioners’ offices there: in Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara. Ahmedabad, Surat, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Junagadh, Bhavnagar, Dahod Panchmahal and Border Range are the nine ranges that make up the Gujarat Police. The state is further divided into 33th police districts and the Western Railway Police for the purposes of managing the police.
The Gujarat Intelligence Force wing, the anti-terrorist squad, and the crime division are some of the specialized branches of the GP Police. The Ahmedabad bombings were one of many serial bomb blast mysteries that the Gujarat Police, a state police agency, was the first to solve. One of the well-known state police intelligence units is the Gujarat Intelligence Force wing.
Read Also- LNMU Time Table
Gujarat State Police Call Letter 2023
The call letter for the positions of Police Sub Inspector & Police Sub Inspector has been made available for download by Gujarat Police Admit Card Recruitment Board on its official website. Candidates can read this website for further details on the Gujarat Police hall ticket information as well as other crucial details. Additionally, it is advise that applicants read the articles about the Sarkari exam or sign up for a free job alert to receive regular updates.
All applicants must first pass a written test and those who pass will then have to have a physical examination. There will be a 100 number written exam. The general knowledge, computer, current affairs, psychology, history, geography, social science, science will all be included in the question paper.
Can Check- Telangana Inter Result
How To Gujarat Police Admit Card 2023 Online?
- First of all we visit the official website of Gujrat police. gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Hall Ticket site.
- Select Constable Call Letter live link.
- Enter your Registration No. & Password in the provide fields.
- Press on submit button.
- Constable Hall Ticket will appear on the display.
- Download & take a printout of the permission letter.
- Carry Call Letter to the examination.
The Following Guideline While Visiting Their Exam Center In Exam Day
- Take a print out of your Call Letter & Take it to the exam center on the exam day. Applicant will not be permit to enter the exam hall without Gujarat Police Admit Card print out.
- Along with the Hall Ticket print out, the Students should also Take a photograph identity proof to show at the exam center.
- Student can take other essential items like pen, pencil, water bottle, etc.
- Aspirants must not take mobile phones, iPads, pen drives, hard disks, data cards, calculators etc. to the exam Hall.
- At the Paper center, biometric thumb impression of the student will be use for attendance and identification.
- Applicant should wear mast, keep distance & follow all the Covid-19 safety guideline issue by the health ministry.
Details Of Gujarat Police Permission Letter
- Applicant Name
- DOB of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Candidate Mother’s Name
- Address of the Candidate
- Registration no
- Date of Exam
- Time Duration on the Exam
- Venue of the examination
- Reporting time on the examination hall
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Exam Counselor
Dibrugarh University Time Table