Haryana Marriage Certificate Registration online – Another Online application for Marriage Registration Certificate has been launched by the Haryana government. This door will help newlywed couples in Haryana register their marriage online. For a variety of reasons, including visa applications, modifying one’s family name, and so on, this declaration will be used. In Haryana, this certificate is acceptable proof of marriage. The legal confirmation of a marriage’s enrollment is referred to as marriage authentication. If there is a need to prove that an individual is lawfully coupled to someone, the need for a Marriage Certificate emerges.
The Haryana Marriage Registration Act, which was recently implemented by the Haryana Government, will be discussed in detail in this article. Information about how to download the marriage certificate online will be provided to you in this article. Additionally, we will walk you through each step necessary to submit an online application for Haryana Marriage Registration. To apply for this registration, you won’t have to leave your house.
Haryana Marriage Certificate Registration online
- 1 Haryana Marriage Certificate Registration online
- 2 The Purpose of Registration for Marriage in Haryana
- 3 How To Apply Registration of Haryana Marriage Online?
- 4 Haryana Marriage Certificate Download Here
We will provide you with all of the information regarding the Haryana marriage registration act, which was enacted by the Haryana government recently, in this article today. We’ll provide you with information about how to obtain a marriage certificate online in this article. We’ll also teach you how to apply for the Haryana Marriage Registration online step by step. To apply for this registration, you won’t have to travel far from your house.
Another online application for a marriage registration certificate has been launched by the Haryana government. The newlyweds will find this entrance helpful in registering their marriage online in Haryana. This declaration can be used for many things, like getting a visa or changing the family name. In Haryana, this certificate is legal proof of marriage. The legal verification of a marriage’s enrollment is known as marriage authentication. If it becomes necessary to demonstrate that a person is legally married to someone, a marriage certificate is required.
Haryana Marriage Certificate Registration online Details
|Name||Haryana Marriage Registration|
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Recently married couple|
|Objective||Registering marriage online in Haryana|
Benefits Of Haryana Marriage Registration
There are numerous advantages to this program; one of the primary advantages that newlywed couples who qualify for the Haryana marriage registration scheme will receive is the ability to register their marriage while sitting in their homes. We are all aware that it is extremely challenging to leave the house during a lockdown and even to appear in court for such significant matters. All residents of Haryana will be able to register their marriages without leaving their homes with the assistance of the registration website. All of Haryana’s residents will benefit from this cutting-edge technology.
The Purpose of Registration for Marriage in Haryana
The primary goal of Haryana marriage registration is to make it possible for Haryana residents to apply for marriage certificates from the comfort of their own homes. In order to register, Haryana residents do not need to go to any government offices. They simply need to go to the official Haryana marriage registration website, and they can register themselves there. In addition to bringing transparency to the system, this will save a significant amount of time and money.
Haryana Marriage Registration Eligibility Criteria
When submitting an application for Haryana marriage registration, the applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Separately, the bride and groom must not be younger than 21 years old.
- There shouldn’t be more than one life partner for any one person at the time of marriage registration.
- The bride and groom must have likely resided in the area where the marriage is to be registered for at least one month.
Marriage Registration Act
The following laws will be used to register marriages:
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Special Marriage Act, 1954.
When applying for a Haryana marriage registration, the bride and groom are required to pay the following application fees:
|Application submitted within 90 days from the Date of Marriage||Rs.150/-|
|Application submitted after 90 days but within one year from marriage’s date||Rs.350/-|
|Application submitted after 1 year||Rs.300/-|
Documents Required for Haryana Marriage Registration
When applying for a marriage registration in Haryana, the following documents are required:
- Proof of Marriage
- Proof of date of birth of both Bride and Bridegroom
- Residence Proof of both Bride and Bridegroom
- Photograph of both parties
- Marriage Invitation Card
- The Marriage Photograph (Couple Photograph)
How To Apply Registration of Haryana Marriage Online?
If you are looking to get married in Haryana and would like to apply for registration online, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we will guide you through the process of registering your marriage online, from start to finish. We will provide information on the required documents, how to apply, and what to expect once your application is processed. So whether you’re a couple planning your wedding or just curious about the process, this is the blog post for you.
- Before beginning the registration process, you must first visit the official Haryana marriage registration website.
- The home page will open in front of you. On the homepage, you must click on the account link.
- Next, you must click on the register link. Before beginning the registration process, you must carefully read the Marriage Registration Manual.
- You need to go back to the official website and click on the account tab.
- After that, click on sign in. You need to enter your username and password.
- After that, click on register. You need to upload the photograph of the groom, bride, wedding photo, and couple’s photo.
- You need to tick the declaration. After filling in all of the required details, you need to click on submit.
- After that, you need to pay the application fees by clicking on my registration and then view.
- You must now click on Proceed Payment to enter all of your payment information, including your name, address, pin code, and bank information.
- You must then click on Pay, and then some instructions will appear.
- You must carefully read them. You must then click Proceed to Pay to be redirected to nic e-Gras.
- You must then click Continue to verify all of your information, and then click OK.
- A dialog box will appear asking you to write down the GRN/transaction ID for future reference.
- You must write down the transaction
Required Details To Be Filled In Application Form
The marriage registration form must include the following information:
- Marriage Registrar District:Type of area, district, and registration location
- Marriage details: Country, state, district, date of marriage, address, and postal/zip code
- Groom Details:Country of the groom, the groom’s state, the groom’s district, the groom’s name, the groom’s mother’s and father’s names, the groom’s date of birth, the groom’s marital status before marriage, the groom’s religion, the groom’s occupation, the groom’s current address, the groom’s permanent address, the groom’s correspondence address, and the groom’s postal/zip code
- Bride Details:Country, district, bride’s name, mother’s and father’s names, bride’s date of birth, marital status, religion, occupation, bride’s present address, residing since, nationality, bride’s permanent address, bride’s correspondence address, and bride’s postal code or zip code
- Witness Details:One witness’ name, one witness’ address, two witnesses’ names, and two witnesses’ addresses
- Applicant Details:Name, address, phone number, and email of applicant.
Offline Procedure Of Haryana Marriage Registration 2023
Follow the straightforward steps listed below to register your marriage offline:
- In the area where the marriage is observed, the candidate must head toward the relationships recruitment center within the Municipal Corporation.
- On any working day, bring the application to the enlistment center of marriage’s office along with the required documents and the required fee.
Haryana Marriage Certificate Download Here
Follow the straightforward steps listed below to obtain your marriage certificate for download:
- Click this link to visit the official website. shaadi.edisha.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the “Online Status” option from the Online services menu.
- On your screen, a brand-new webpage will be displayed.
- Enter the verification code for the Transaction ID.
- Select the link to download.
Search Haryana Marriage Registration Status
- Use a computer or laptop with an active internet connection to access the Saral Haryana website for online marriage registration.
- Log in using your username, password, and the captcha code that appears on the screen.
- Select the “view status of application” and “track application status” options.
- Enter the date and application registration number.
- Hit the “get detail” option, and the status will appear.
Procedure to Print Application Form
- First things first, you need to visit the official Haryana marriage registration website.
- On the home page, click on the account tab. Next, click on the login button.
- A login form will appear in front of you where you need to enter the login credentials.
- Next, click on the sign-in button. Finally, click on the my registrations tab.
- Now, search for the marriage registration id and click on the view button.
- Finally, the form will open in front of you. You need to click on the print form. The form will
Take Haryana Marriage Registration Appointment
- To begin, you must visit the official Haryana marriage registration website. https://shaadi.edisha.gov.in
- The home page will open; from there, you must click on the account tab;
- from there, you must click on the login button;
- from there, you must enter your login credentials;
- from there, you must click on the sign in button; from there, you must click on the my registrations tab;
- from there, you must search for the marriage registration id; from there, you must click on view; and finally, you must click on the load appointment schedule button.
for inquiries regarding the online marriage registration application
- Toll-free number 1800-2000-023
- Email @ [email protected]
Related posts :-