Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra:- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra which is frequently known as PPP also. We will later tell you in this post. Let’s Know more about Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra household ID Card 2023. Application Form PDF Download Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Card 2023 Application Form PDF Download Online Portal, Eligibility, List, Check Card Status, App in Full Particular.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
- 1 Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
- 2 Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Details
- 3 What is The Eligibility Criteria Set for the Scheme?
- 4 How To Check Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Online?
- 5 Conclusion
Family Identity card has been issued by the Haryana government. It is just like a family Representative ID where a family will be think about as a unit. Not out of utter flabbergast you all know about Aadhar card. How it is important & how much it means for a citizen of India. Your personal table in just one ID card. From opening to a bank account in India to filling any form in India you need Aadhar card. Thus, Aadhar Card considers a typical as a unit whereas, Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra considers a family as a unit. While there is a huge dissimilarity between the two. PPP of Haryana is plan in a way that now no family members need to have birth or death proof.
Haryana state has recently describe the importance of Parivar Pehchan Patra. According to the government, because of PPP, they can monitor around 54th Lakh householder in the state. Not only this they also explained some of the important features of Haryana Family Card ID. During Lockdown, the state government of Haryana came to realize that the Aadhar card is not sufficient. Now how PPP is much dissimilar than the Aadhar card.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Details
Check Also:- Meghalaya Police Recruitment
About Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
The primary goal of Parivar Pehchan Patra is to collect accurate, verified, and up-to-date information on all Haryana families. PPP identifies each and every family in Haryana and stores their basic information digitally, with the family’s permission. An eight-digit Family ID will be issued to each family. In order to guarantee that the family’s information is automatically updated whenever such life events occur, the Family ID will be linked to the Birth, Death and Marriage records.
Family ID will connect distinct programs like scholarships, subsidies and pensions to one another in order to guarantee consistency and dependability while simultaneously allowing automatic selection of beneficiaries for various programs, subsidies, and pensions. The Family Id database’s data will be used to determine who qualifies for benefits, allowing for automatic self-selection of beneficiaries. Therefore, families need not apply for benefits under each scheme after the database of families has been created. Furthermore, a beneficiary will not be required to submit any additional documents after the data in the PPP database has been authenticated and verified.
Read Also:- Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment
What is The Eligibility Criteria Set for the Scheme?
The Haryana administration, which aims to assist the state’s residents, has taken the campaign initiative. Every family will be given a Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card, which has been deemed as essential for the families, according to the concept.
Documents required for registration
- Identification details – At the time of online registration, families are required to provide identification proof in the form of an Aadhaar card. This will help the scheme’s database keep track of family details and update them whenever necessary.
- Mobile number – Contact information is likewise essential, similar to identification information. Families must provide a mobile number that will be used to contact them when needed for this.
In addition, at the time of online registration, you must have a ration card. As a result, when the family registers online, they should produce acceptable papers.
meraparivar.haryana.gov.in Download Link
This applies to nearly 54 million families in the state. The ID card will contain data about the family. Although the central government has proposed the Aadhaar card as a means of individual identification, families do not have access to this facility. This will make it easier for the government to keep track of the families that live in the state. The registration of the government’s working classes has been delegated to the labor department registration Haryana.
Can Check:- LIC AE AA AAO Posts Recruitment
How To Check Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Online?
Each candidate under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra plan can actually look at the situation with online application through the meraparivar.haryana.gov.in site. However, the state government has mandated the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card, which, like the Aadhaar card, will aid in the identification of every family in the state.
Parivar Pehchan Patra application form online download
- Other than the online process of registration, the offline registration has also been begin by the state government. Families can get an request form for the offline mode from any ration shops. It is also present in Tehsil offices, Gas Agency, Block Development Office, Government School & others. However, the householder can get the form for free from the offices. The families can also get the application form & relevant information from Simple Center.
- After this, the householder have to fill all relevant information in the application form, including notification of each family member and submit the same. While submitting, families should also produce relevant paper along with the form.
- After submission, the officer will check it, and if the given information is correct, the householder will be issue a smart card. This card will contain details of the family.
- Applicants can also look for their name via the Parivar Pehchan Patra online portal. They can also check other relevant particular of the family from the scheme website.
- The form submission operator will get rupees 5th as an additional benefit for each form they submit. So, the householder take the necessary steps to apply for an identification card.
Registration center for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme
A 500-unit Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) registration facility is being planned by the Haryana government. The scheme database may be used to store information about families and to search them as needed.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (HPPP) form 2023 is an important document that will help the government in several ways. First, it will provide a framework for allocating resources between the various districts in the state. Second, it will identify the areas where the government should focus its attention in order to improve the quality of life for the people residing there. Last but not least, it will help to identify who should be given priority when it comes to governmental schemes and services.