Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment – Male and female constable positions are made available by the HP Police department. The posting will take place at different Himachal Pradesh Police Station districts. The HP Police department conducts exams for numerous positions each year. The HP Police Recruitment Board is in charge of all hiring-related activities. For constable positions, candidates must have completed at least their 12th grade, while the requirements vary according on the position.
Both offline and online application forms are requested. Therefore, candidates from remote areas without internet access are also welcome to apply. The written exam, personality test, and medical are used to compile the merit list of candidates. As a result, individuals looking for police positions are now ecstatic that the HP Police Recruitment 2022 announcement has been out.
Himachal Pradesh Police Employment
The 1344 constable and driver positions are filled by the Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment, which is open to both male and female applicants. Therefore, the qualified individuals must apply using the required offline and online formats. The table below about the HP Police Recruitment 2022 provides important facts.
The tentative dates for online and offline registration, which are given in the above table, are subject to change as a result of the pandemic’s unpredictability. After the formal notification, candidates are urged to check this page frequently.
You must keep in mind that the HP Police Recruitment 2022 application form is only open to Himachal Residential Candidates. These applicants ought to be registered with the Himachal Pradesh state Employment Exchange. Candidates from other states are not eligible to apply for the positions.
HP Police Constable Notification 2022 2023 – Details
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Police Department|
|Post Names||1) Constable GD – General Duty (Male & Female)
2) Constable Driver (Male)
|Total Vacancies||1334 vacancies (expected)|
|Employment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Category||Himachal Pradesh State Govt Police Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Himachal Pradesh|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5910-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Application Dates||Will be intimated in due course|
|Selection Process||Physical Test (PST & PET) and Written Exam|
Can Check:- CTET Admit Card 2022
About Himachal Pradesh Police
Himachal Pradesh Police has issue Constable employment Notification to fill up total 1334 vacancies of General Duty & Driver Posts. As per the detail notification, there are 932 Male Constable GD Vacancies, 311 Female Constable GD Vacancies and 91 Driver Vacancies out of total vacancies. The dominion has provide the facility for submitting HP Police Constable Application Form in the online format at recruitment.hppolice.gov.in. Interested candidates who have the required qualifications, age limit and other eligibility standards can apply online up to October 31, 2021. Before applying online for HP Police Constable Vacancies, aspirants must download & read the official advertisement carefully.
- as of October 31, 2021, passed the Intermediate (10+2)/12th Class Examination or a comparable test from any government-recognized Board.
- For male constable driver positions, a heavy transport driving license is required.
|Category Names||Age Limit (As on 31-10-2021)|
|General:||18 to 25 years|
|OBC, SC/ ST & Gorkhas:||18 to 27 years|
|Home Guards (GEN, OBC, SC/ ST & Gorkhas):||20 to 28 years|
|Distinguished (GEN, OBC, SC/ ST & Gorkhas):||18 to 27 years|
|Category Names||Minimum Height (In Feet & Inches)||Minimum Chest (In Inches)|
|General & OBC:||5′-6″||5′-2″||31″X32″|
|SC/ ST & Gorkhas:||5′-4″||5′-0″||29″X30″|
|Home Guards (GEN & OBC):||5′-6″||5′-2″||31″X32″|
|Home Guards (SC/ ST & Gorkhas):||5′-4″||5′-0″||29″X30″|
|Distinguished (GEN & OBC):||5′-6″||5′-2″||31″X32″|
|Distinguished (SC/ ST & Gorkhas):||5′-4″||5′-0″||29″X30″|
Also Check:- SSB Admit Card 2023
HP Police Constable Selection Process 2023
Selection Stages Information The following exams for the recruitment of constables general duty (GD) and drivers will be administered by the DRC at all district headquarters in Himachal Pradesh (District Recruitment Committee).
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Medical Examination
- Verification of Character & Antecedent
HP Police Constable Pay Scale
About the Pascale The Himachal Police pays the following salaries for positions as GD Constables & Drivers.
- Rs. 5,910/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- (initial start Rs. 7,810/-)
- Pay Band will be Rs. 10,300/- to 34,800/- plus Rs. 3,200/- Grade Pay after 08 years of regular service.
To apply for the position of Constable in the Himachal Pradesh Police Department, applicants must ensure they meet the following requirements. Additionally, applicants must be lawful HP residents as of October 31, 2021.
HP Police Constable Exam Application Fee
The following application fee must be paid by candidates either online or offline.
|Category Names||Processing Fee|
|General, Gorkhas and Home Guards (General/ Gorkhas):||Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)|
|OBC, SC, ST, BPL, EWS, Women and Home Guards (OBC, SC & ST):||Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty Only)|
How Can Apply HP Police Constable Online?
Follow the instructions in this section to apply for the Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Position if you meet the requirements. The procedure for submitting an online application for the HP Police is outlined below in detail.
- Visit the Himachal Pradesh Police Department’s official website at www.recruitment.hppolice.gov.in
- Go to the “Notice Board” area that is listed on the homepage.
- The “Notification for Recruitment of Constables (GD And Driver) 2021” link must be clicked.
- For comprehensive details on the hiring procedure, carefully read the notification.
- Click the “Apply Online Recruitment Application” link, and then follow the on-screen directions to complete the application.
- The application fee may be paid in cash at any SBI branch or electronically through an e-pay channel connected to the recruitment URL. Before clicking “Final Submit,” preview the application form.
- The online application form and payment acknowledgment slip should be printed out for future use.