How to Apply For Death Certificate in Delhi:-If you live in Delhi, the capital of India, then you must have heard about your Delhi Death Certificate Answer. But right now people do not have much information about it, due to which it has become a problem for people to get it made. And people don’t even know about its use properly. Because of which people do not give much importance to get it made.
But now you do not need to worry at all because today through this we will cover all the topics related to Delhi Death Certificate like – how to get it done, what documents you will need for it, where it is used. etc. are going to be discussed in detail and we hope that today we will be able to answer all the questions coming in your mind.
How to Apply For Death Certificate in Delhi?
Delhi Death Certificate is an official document issue by the Government of Delhi. Which is issue in the name of the decease person, so that the family members of any decease person can make it very easily. A lot of information related to the decease person recorded in the death certificate is record, such as the name of the decease person, reason for death, time of death, etc.
Because of which people need this certificate a lot. But to get it done, many have to visit the office and because of which a lot of time is wasted, but now you do not have to worry at all. Because the Delhi government is always ahead for the convenience of the people of its state. Keeping this in mind, the process of making the death certificate has been made available through online medium. Through which any person can make it online from home. The process of applying online is explained in detail below, so read the article carefully till the bottom
Check Also:- West Bengal Police Recruitment
How to Apply For Death Certificate in Delhi Details
|name||Delhi Death Certificate|
|beneficiary||next of kin of the decease|
|issued by||by Delhi Munshi Party|
|Application Process||online and offline|
|Category||How To guide|
About Death Certificate in Delhi
According to the Registrations of Death Act of 1961, death must be register with the relevant State Government or Union Territory Administration in Delhi. Every death must be record, and the decease person’s closest relatives will receive a death certificate. The state issues death certificates under the direction of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. We go over the steps involve in obtaining a Delhi death certificate in detail in this article.
Read Also:- BPSC 67th Pre Exam Result
Purpose of Obtaining Death Certificate?
Death certificates are necessary for the purposes list below.
- A death certificate is written evidence of a person’s death’s cause of death.
- A person’s death certificate contains information about the time, date, and location of their death.
- A person can be release from social, legal, and official obligations with the help of a death certificate.
- One of the require documents is a death certificate in order to settle the property inheritance.
- The decease person’s family can get insurance and other benefits thanks to the death certificate.
- Genealogical data can also be obtain from a death certificate.
Who Can Register Death?
A person’s death must be record within 21 days of the date of death. In Delhi, the following individuals will register the death:
- The household leader is authorize to file a death certificate with the appropriate Registrar Office in the event of a domestic death.
- A person authorize by the medical facility is in charge of recording or registering a death in the appropriate Registrar Office if it occurs in the hospital.
- The in-charge of the jail can notify the appropriate Registrar Office of a death that occurs inside the facility.
- The village headman or the in-charge of the local police can record a death in a public location.
Can Check:- UP NEET Counselling
The following documents should be submit when applying for the certificate:
- Proof of birth of the decease
- An affidavit specifying the time and date of the death
- The required fee in the form of court fee stamps
- A copy of the ration card.
- Aadhar Card.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC).
Note: When applying for a death certificate, the applicant must provide evidence of their relationship with the decease, their complete address, and their nationality.
In Delhi, the following is the government fee for obtaining a death certificate:
- When death is report within 21 days of its occurrence, the service is free.
- The Medical Officer, Health (MOH) will certify and levy a fine of Rs. 25 on the applicant if the death is register within 21 to 30 days of the death.
- Only the Joint Director of Statistics can issue the certificate along with an affidavit and a fine of Rs. 50 after 30 days or within one year of death.
- If the death is register after a year, the applicant can get the certificate by order of a first-class magistrate. For this, the applicant will need an affidavit, a certificate for the cremation, and a cause of death certificate.
Online Registration Procedure?
The official website of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi provides birth and death certificates to residents of Delhi. The online procedures for obtaining a death certificate in Delhi are as follows:
Now select the “Registrations by Empanelled Institutions” link from the list of options.
- The applicant must sign in to the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) online portal.
- Now select North DMC, South DMC, or East DMC as your region.
- On the page, select the “Registration of Births and Deaths” option.
- Now, from the list of choices, select the link label “Registrations by Empanelled Institutions.”
- Complete all of the necessary information, including gender, the mother’s or father’s name, and the date of birth or death. then press the “Submit” button.
Note: The applicant will be direct to make an online payment of Rs. after completing the application. 21 to obtain an online copy of the MCD Delhi death certificate. Now, pay using net banking, a credit or debit card, or any other online payment method.
Check Also:- India Post GDS Result
Offline Application Procedure?
To obtain a death certificate in Delhi, follow the procedure given below.
- To obtain a death certificate, the responsible party must submit the complete application form and all supporting documents to the appropriate local authorities.
- The Registrar, who is in charge of the Register of Deaths, will scan the documents and submit an online application for a death certificate.
- The operator will issue a receipt for the transaction and the application ID after you have paid the require fee for a death certificate.
- The applicant will be notify via SMS to the register mobile number if the application is accept.
- After the proper verification by the officer, the Death Certificate is issue; Five days would pass from the application date.
Related post :-