How to Become a Pilot in India After 12th –Do you picture yourself confidently flying through the air in a neat uniform? Despite the spectacular view from the cockpit, pilots have the enormous responsibility of safely transporting passengers, crew, and cargo on countless flights.
If you’re interested in this thrilling job in the air, continue reading for all the information you need on how to become a pilot in India. Do you picture yourself confidently flying through the air in a neat uniform? Despite the spectacular view from the cockpit, pilots have the enormous responsibility of safely transporting passengers, crew, and cargo on countless flights. If you’re interested in this exciting job in the air, continue reading for all the information you need on how to become a pilot in India.
How to Become a Pilot in India After 12th
After How To Become A Pilot completing the program, the candidates receive a license to work as pilots. Airlines employ trainees from these institutions who have the highest qualifications. While you are in training, you won’t get paid much. Regular pilots receive substantial compensation after their training phase. Even after you become a commercial pilot, you must undergo a comprehensive medical examination. Health issues may result in the cancellation of the pilot’s license. As a result, being a pilot can be both extremely demanding and extremely rewarding.
Become a Pilot in India After 12th Details
|6 Month to 2 Years
|12th Pass with 45% marks
|UGC / DEB
|INR 8,500 – INR 1,42,500
|How To Guide
Check Also:- Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
Become a Pilot in India?- After Graduation
1) Follow A Course
From the many options available nationwide, pick a training facility that meets your needs. By attending the appropriate institution, you can develop your skills and establish a solid foundation. If you want to join the Air Force, take the NDA exam.
2) For Experience, Fly
You must complete a predetermined number of flying training hours to earn a license. A commercial pilot license requires 250 hours of instruction. However, 1500 hours of training are needed to become a pilot for an airline.
3) Acquire A License
You must pass an aptitude test, a psychological test, and a physical test after earning the required flying hours. The following is a list of the various licenses you can obtain:
Private Pilot License (PPL), Commercial Pilot License (CPL), Airline Transport Pilot License (ATP), Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL), Commercial Multi-Engine Land (CMEL), Certified Flight Instructor (CFL), and the Instrument Rating (IR) and Multi-Engine Rating (MER) can all be added to a pilot’s license. With IR, you can fly the plane in any weather. Using MER, you can also fly a multi-engine aircraft.
4) Become A Better Airline Pilot
As you gain years of experience, you can move up from pilot to captain. You can pilot trips that are longer and more difficult as you get better at it. You will also receive additional flying ratings if you pass additional FAA examinations. Pilots must keep up with what the industry has to offer in order to advance their careers and perfect their craft.
Read Also:- Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment
How To Become a Pilot in India?- After 12th- Types Of Pilots
- The term “airline pilot” refers to pilots of private airlines’ commercial aircraft. They move people and goods around the world over longer distances on a predetermine schedule. To work as an airline pilot, you need a commercial pilot’s license (CPL).
- Regional or commercial pilot: To move people and goods, a commercial pilot pilots regional airlines over shorter distances.
- Private pilots are pilots who fly their own private aircraft or those of others. Private pilot licenses (PPLs) are necessary for Air Force pilots. They are employed by India’s defense ministry because they are skilled pilots of armed aircraft. To take this course, you must pass the AFCAT exam and complete Air Force training.
- Pilots of Sports: people who fly planes for any sport at altitudes below 10,000 feet and within a predetermine range.
- Flight attendants: The fundamentals of flying are taught to potential pilots by them. Training facilities employ these pilots. It is necessary to hold the Certified Flight Instructor License (CFL).
Can Check:- TN Board Admit Card
How To Become a Pilot in India?- Fees
In any case, training to become a pilot in India could be extremely expensive. The cost to become a How To Become A Pilot in India ranges from 45 to 60 lakhs, and enrolling in a cadet program could cost as much as 75 lakhs. In India, obtaining a Commercial Pilot license and a multi-engine instrument rating from a reputable flight school that has been approve by the DGCA costs between Rs 35 and 40 lacs. The total cost generally depends on
- Ground classes, which typically cost between 80,000 and 150,000 Indian Rupees;
- Fees for the exam, which are typically around 2,500 Indian Rupees per attempt;
- Depending on the flight school, flight training typically costs between 11,000 and 18,500 Indian rupees.
- The total amount would range from 550,000 to 925,000 Indian Rupees, given that the typical pilot requires approximately 50 hours of flight training.
Can Check:-Bangla Shasya Bima List 2024
What Is Type Rating, then?
The applicant’s Type Rating is the additional instruction or guidance they receive outside of their basic education. The candidate’s eligibility to pilot a particular aircraft is merely confirm by this training. The candidate’s desire to instruct on a larger and more advanced aircraft typically results in an increase in the cost of obtaining a type rating.
As a result, the applicant’s ability to become a pilot may be significantly hamper by the associate costs. However, the applicant’s success as a pilot will appear to be a minor but crucial investment in his or her future success, similar to how large investments can yield enormous returns over time.
Can Check:-UP Free Laptop Yojana 2024
How To Become a Pilot in India?- Eligibility Criteria
To enroll in a pilot training program in India, the following requirements must be satisfice:
- In India, you must be at least 17 years old to begin training. However, you can apply for a Student How To Become A Pilot License (SPL) after turning 16 years old.
- You must have achieve a minimum grade point average of 50% on the physics and math 10+2 exams.
- Courses in aviation for undergraduates, such as BSc Aviation, BSc Aeronautical Science, and BTech Aeronautical Engineering, among others are open to students. You can also enroll in graduate programs like the MSc in Aviation, MTech in Aerospace Engineering, and ME in Aeronautical Engineering to become an expert in the field.
- Medical and fitness certifications are require.
- Women must be at least 162.5 cm tall, while men must be at least 163.5 cm. You must also be able to see 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other.
- The Indian DGCA requires a minimum level of proficiency in English writing, speaking, and reading.
Can Check:-Airtel Tez Portal, Airtel Payment
How To Become a Pilot in India? After 12th- Choosing the Right Route
Candidates may choose to join civil aviation or the Indian Defense Force, depending on their interests. There are two approaches to take:
As a commercial pilot, you are eligible to fly for any airline company. You can enroll in one of the numerous pilot training programs offer by educational establishments worldwide. To fly in India’s civil aviation, you must obtain a Commercial Pilot certification from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
India’s Armed Forces (Air Force)
If you want to become a pilot in the Air Force, you must pass the tough Indian Defense Forces entrance exam. In India, passing the 12th grade is required to take the NDA Exam. After you have satisfied the requirements, you can join the flying branch of the IAF. The shortlist individuals will receive three years of instruction at the National Defense Academy.
The Sky is the Limit
Due to the industry’s rapid expansion, How To Become A Pilot positions are plentiful in India. Pilots enjoy perks like flexible working hours, job security, endless learning opportunities, travel discounts, and more in addition to a lucrative profession. Air travel is in high demand in India, and it is anticipate that demand will double in the coming years. Therefore, there is no better time than the present to begin flying training!
Can Check:-Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Form 2024
Pilot Courses After 12th List
In the aviation industry, candidates can take a variety of courses to become pilots. After completing these Pilot Courses, one can go on to become an Air Force Pilot, a Flight Instructor, a Sport Pilot, a Private Pilot, an Airline Transport Pilot, and other similar positions. After completing a pilot course at the UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, PG Diploma, and Doctorate levels, such positions can be obtain.
Since this article is about pilot courses after the 12th grade, these will be bachelor’s, certificate, and diploma courses. The Bombay Flying Club, the Government Aviation Training Institute, the National Flight Training Institute, and the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi are just a few of the many institutions in India that offer pilot training.
Can Check:-UP Kisan Karj Rahat List 2024
Top Pilot Courses After 12th
- BBA Aviation Management
- BBA Aviation Operations
- BSc Aviation
- BSc Aeronautical Science
- BE Aerospace Engineering
- BMS Aviation Management
- BTech Avionics Engineering
- Certificate of Cabin Crew Training
- Certificate of Aviation
Related post :-