How to Change/Reset UPI Pin:-For many Indians, channels for sending money are very important. The majority of people send and receive money using mobile transfer apps. For transactions, this eliminates the need to visit banks or money agents. Nevertheless, to facilitate the speedy transfer process. The UPI (Unified Payment Interface) secure facility was develop by the National Payment Corporation of India. Users can transfer funds between banks using the payment system. A four- to six-digit pin is included in the UPI system to facilitate payment.
The UPI PIN can be changed or reset at any time by UPI users. Additionally, some users forget their Pin, necessitating the creation of a new one. Several payment apps, including PhonePe, Google Pay, Paytm, BHIM, and others, allow one to modify the OIN. Since all of the apps support UPI, changing or resetting the Pin is simple.
How to Change/Reset UPI Pin?
The National Payments Corporation of India develop the Unified Payments Interface, or UPI. UPI is a payment transfer system in which UPI-enabled applications allow Indian citizens to instantly transfer money from one bank account to another. The UPI payment system has gained considerable popularity for sending and receiving money since its introduction in 2016. This is primarily because it is accessible at all times, transactions are simple, and it is simple to use.
The UPI PIN is a personal identification number with four or six digits that you will need to enter each time you make a transaction. Since this is the final authentication step before a transaction, users should keep the UPI PIN secret and not share it with anyone else. However, if you’ve forgotten your UPI PIN, there are a few easy ways to change or reset it.
How to Change/Reset UPI Pin Details
|Name of Article
|How to Change/Reset UPI Pin in Google Pay, Phonepe, BHIM APP, Paytm
|How to Change/Reset UPI Pin
|How To Guide
How to Change UPI Pin in PhonePe?
If you’re having trouble changing your UPI Pin in PhonePe, this guide will help you get started. We’ll explain how to change your UPI Pin in detail and provide tips on how to avoid common mistakes when changing your pin. We’ll also provide a step-by-step guide on how to reset your PhonePe PIN if you’ve forgotten it. So whether you’re having trouble logging into your account or just need some help getting started, this guide is for you.
- Go to your device’s PhonePe app.
- Under the payment section, select the “My money” option and then the “Bank account” tab.
- Choose the information for the bank account you want to reset.
- Click the “reset” button next.
- Now, enter the debit card number’s last six digits.
- When you press “proceed,” an OTP code will be sent to your register mobile number.
- After that, to confirm the information, enter the code and proceed.
- Enter “New UPI Pin” now, and enter the UPI pin once more for confirmation.
- To finish the reset, click the “tick” icon on the screen.
How to Change UPI Pin in Google Pay (Gpay)?
- Open the Google Pay app on your smartphone
Proceed to the profile option on the top of the page.
- Select the setup payment methods tab
Next Tab >bank account which you want to change the UPI pin.
- Next select “forget UPI Pin”
Now enter the last six digits of your debit card.
- Review the details and click submit button
Key in the UPI Pin you want and click submit button.
- Re-enter the UPI Pin
And click submit button again.
Changing the Paytm APP UPI PIN?
If you’re having trouble changing the Paytm APP UPI PIN, you may need to reset your phone. Here’s how to do it:
- Select the profile icon on the page of the Paytm app on your device.
- Click the setting tab next.
- Under the payment section, select the bank account and saved card.
- A list of the bank accounts added to the Paytm account will be display on the page.
- To move forward, select the account for which you want to modify or reset the UPI Pin.
- To begin the reset UPI pin, select the tab labeled “create new UPI pin.”
- The system will provide two choices: change or reset using the previous UPI pin or the debit card number.
- To continue with debit card numbers, enter the expiration date and the last six digits of the card’s number.
- Select “I remember my old UPI pin” for the previous UPI pin. Click the “set” button to enter the previous pin and create a new UPI pin.
- On your Paytm account, you can now access any service.
How to Change UPI Pin in BHIM APP?
The National Payment Corporation of India develop the BHIM, a government initiative.
- Click the profile icon on the page when you open the BHIM app on your device.
- To continue, select the bank account for which you want to modify the UPI Pin.
- To move forward, select the “forgot UPI Pin” tab, then enter the 6-digit debit card number and the expiration date.
- An OTP code will be sent to the register mobile number by the page.
- To finish the process, enter the OTP code and select your preferred UPI Pin before clicking the tick icon.
Change/Reset UPI Pin for Mobikwik UPI APP
- Click the profile icon on the top screen of the Mobikwik app.
- The added bank accounts to the Mobikwik account will be listed on the page.
- Choose the account for which you want to modify the UPI pin.
- Enter the debit card’s expiration date and the last six digits. To change the UPI pin, the user can also use the previous UPI Pin option.
- Set a new UPI pin by entering the OTP code that was sent to your mobile number.
- Now, click the page’s tick icon.
Change/Reset UP IPIN for Amazon Pay
- Open the Amazon app on your mobile device.
- Choose the “Amazon Pay UPI” option.
- From the list of accounts on your Amazon account, select your prefer bank account.
- Next, enter the debit card’s last six digits and expiration date by clicking “forgot UPI Pin.”
- To confirm the information, select the “set UPI Pin” tab and then enter the OTP code.
- Now, enter the prefer UPI Pin and select the page’s tick icon.
Related post :-