How To Water Eject-Water can be removed from the speaker grill of an iPhone using the Water Eject Siri shortcut. If you take your phone to the shower or drop it in the water by accident, this feature may come in handy. Most of the time, iPhones can withstand water and continue to function properly after being submerged in it. However, this does not apply to the speaker. In order for them to function properly, you may need to remove water from the iPhone’s speaker grill..
In order to ensure that the speaker grills function properly, the Water Eject Siri shortcut emits a low-frequency sound that releases water. The Apple Watch series, which lets users eject water from the speakers, is the inspiration for this feature. This article will assist you in learning how to use the Siri Shortcut to eject water from your iPhone. In this article, you will learn how to use the Siri Shortcut to remove water from your iPhone.
Eject Water Using The Siri Shortcut
- 1 Eject Water Using The Siri Shortcut
- 2 How To Water Eject Shortcut Details
- 3 How to Eject Water Using Siri Shortcut?
- 4 How to Eject Water Using a Home Screen Icon?
- 5 How to Eject Water Using a Third-Party App or Website?
- 6 How to use Water Eject Shortcut?
- 7 What does the Water Eject shortcut do?
- 8 Conclusion
The speaker, on the other hand, is not as water-resistant as the majority of iPhones. The water may enter the speaker grille and cause your device to malfunction. Fortunately, the iPhone has a shortcut that plays a low-frequency sound to help remove water droplets directly from the speaker grille. How to use the Water Eject shortcut will be covered in this article. Follow the steps below to use the Siri shortcut to eject water from your iPhone:
Open the Water Eject Siri Shortcut using this link on your iPhone. Tap on the Add the shortcut button at the bottom of the page once you’ve scrolled all the way down. The shortcut library will be updated with the water eject option. Next, to go further, simply press on the shortcut in the shortcut library. Begin water ejection by tapping on the Begin Water Ejection button. To get rid of water from your iPhone, Siri will emit a low-frequency sound. On your iPhone, you may witness water emerging from the speaker grill. You will get a notification indicating that the procedure has been completed when Siri lowers the device’s volume.
How To Water Eject Shortcut Details
|Article Name||How To Water Eject Shortcut|
|How To Water Eject Shortcut||Click Here|
|Category||How To Guide|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Read Also:-Shruti Haasan Wiki Biography
How to Eject Water Using Siri Shortcut?
Using a voice command, you can use the Water Eject shortcut directly from Siri. To use the Siri shortcut to eject the water, follow the steps.
- Go to the Shortcuts Gallery website through this link and click on Get Shortcut.
- It will take you to the Shortcuts app, click on the Add Shortcut option. It will be added to your iPhone shortcut library.
- Now, say ‘Hey Siri, Water Eject’. Siri will open the shortcut.
- Again say ‘Water Ejection’ and Siri will max the device volume and emit a low-frequency sound for a few seconds. A notification sound will be heard at the end.
How to Eject Water Using a Home Screen Icon?
You can add the Water Eject shortcut to your home screen by following the steps below if you do not want to open the Shortcut app repeatedly.
- If you have already saved the above Eject shortcut, then go to the Shortcut app.
- Long press the Water Eject Shortcut and a drop-down will appear.
- Tap on Details and then Add to Home Screen.
- It will show you the icon preview. Click on Add.
- Now, to eject water using the home screen icon, click on it.
- Click on Begin Water Ejection and the process will start again. A notification sound will be heard at the end.
How to Eject Water Using a Third-Party App or Website?
How To Eject Water Shortcut Because it is a third-party shortcut, you might not want to give the Water Eject shortcut access to your device. As a result, you might want to try the method below to get rid of water from your phone without installing any apps or shortcuts.
- Go to the FixMySpeakers website.
- Tap on the big white button that has a water emoji inside it.
- A low-frequency sound will start playing until you stop it.
- Tap on the button again to stop the sound.
Read Also:-Alia Bhatt Wiki Biography
How to use Water Eject Shortcut?
- Open this link from your iPhone and tap Get Water Eject Shortcut
- Now tap Add Shortcut, and the water eject shortcut will show in your My Shortcuts section.
- Tap on the shortcut and select Begin Water Ejection
- Your phone will emit a low-frequency sound now, and you’ll hear notification after it is done.
Add Shortcuts to Home Screen
The Water Eject shortcut will now be added to your home screen. You can do this by speaking, as this is a Siri shortcut. To get rid of water from your iPhone, say “Hey Siri, Water Eject.”
Check out our article on how to create iPhone shortcuts if you’re new to shortcuts. You can learn how to use the shortcuts that Apple added to macOS Monterey by clicking on the linked article.
Read Also:-Amitabh Bachchan Wiki, Biography
Run the Water Eject shortcut
Follow these steps to run Water Eject Shortcut whenever water seeps into your Apple phone’s speaker cavity after adding it to your shortcut library.
- Go to the My Shortcuts screen in the Shortcuts app and tap on Water Eject to initiate the process of removing water from your device.
- From the drop-down list, select the ‘Start’ option.
- Next, choose the intensity level depending on how much water has gotten into your iPhone. For best results, go for maximum intensity.
- Your phone will now start emitting a low-frequency sound at the volume selected by you.
- Once it’s done, the Water Eject shortcut will turn down the device’s volume to 50 percent and send you a notification about the completion.
What does the Water Eject shortcut do?
Water Eject Shortcut is a free Shortcuts tool that helps safeguard iOS devices from damage brought on by accidental water contact. Want to know how? When activated, this shortcut releases water from the iPhone’s speaker cavity with a low-frequency sound (165 Hz). If you’re curious about what the “Water Eject” shortcut does on your computer, then you’re in luck! This blog post will teach you everything you need to know about this useful shortcut. By the end of this article, you’ll be able to use the water eject shortcut to clean up your computer screen, restore default settings, and lock your screen. So read on to learn more about this helpful shortcut!
If you’re anything like most people, you don’t have time to water your plants evenly and consistently. And that’s why water ejection systems are so popular – they automate the watering process so you can focus on other things. A water ejection system is a machine that uses jets of water to shoot water up into the air, forcing it onto the plant’s roots. This saves you time and energy, because the water is automatically delivered where it needs to be. So if you’re looking to save money and increase the quality of your plants’ watering, a water ejection system is the perfect solution!