HP Board 10th Result 2023:- The HPBOSE 10th Result 2023 Term 2 will be released by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education In May 2023,. All students appeared for the Matric Examinations conducted by the board until March 31, 2023 to qualify for the next class. To provide you with all information and news regarding the HPBOSE Matric Term 2 Result 2023 Name Wise, we have taken this initiative. The annual exams were held for various subjects in Class 10 including Hindi, English, Math, Science & Social Science. Now, everyone is eagerly waiting for the Himachal Board to release the result of these exams.
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala, will soon release the HPBOSE 10th Class Result 2023. Every year, HPBOSE holds exams for the 10th and 12th grades. In a similar vein, the board will hold exams for the 10th grade in 2023 from March 26 through April 13. Numerous candidates from all throughout the state of Himachal Pradesh have registered for the public test at different Board-affiliated institutions for the academic year 2022–2023.
HP Board 10th Result 2023
The secondary school examination was successfully administered by the HP Board 10th Result according to the planned schedule. Each year, thousands of candidates show up for the 10th exams; this year, practically all pupils showed up.
The board implements and manages many activities, including creating study plans, establishing curricula, and holding internal and final exams. It also regulates and oversees the state’s secondary education system. The authority anticipates that the pass rate and success ratio of students will be higher than it was the previous year, taking into account the larger number of students who have registered to take the Board exam.
HP 10th Board Result 2023 Details
|Exam conducting body||Himachal Pradesh Board of secondary education|
|Exam name||HPBOSE 10th exam|
|HP board 10th Result date 2023||May – June 2023 for term 2|
|HP board 10th result date term 1||2nd January 2023|
|Mode of result declaration||Online|
|HPBOSE 10th Result Download Link||Click Here|
|HPBOSE 10th Result Official Site||Hpbose.org|
Check Also- Haryana Board Class 10th Results
HPBOSE 10th Result 2023 Release Date
After passing the secondary test, which is required at the end of each term of study at the secondary school, students hunt for the HPBOSE 10th Result 2023 because they believe that their fundamental education has been accomplished.
The HPBOSE Board is responsible for conducting exams, including the Class 10 Annual Exams. This year, Term 1 exams have been completed and results are out. Recently, Class 10 Term 2 exams were held, and results will be released in May 2023. You can download your mark sheet from hpbose.org using your Roll Number to check subject-wise marks for both terms and the final marks based on both exams..
HP 10th Board Result 2023 Link
- To begin, we would like to notify you that HPBOSE administered the Class 10 examinations in Term 1 and Term 2.
- The Term 1 exams have already been concluded, while the Term 2 exams were held from March 11th to March 31st, 2023.
- These exams were conducted for various subjects including English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science and Social Science.
- At present, the HPBOSE 10th Term 2 Result 2023 is being prepared by Board authorities, and students are eagerly anticipating its release.
- The Himachal Board Matric Result will be available on hpbose.org in May of 2023.
- The results page will display marks obtained in both the Term 1 and Term 2 exams.
Read Also- Dibrugarh University Result
HPBOSE 10th Result 2023 Name Wise
- The results of HP Board 10th 2nd Term exam for the year 2023 will be declared in the first week of May 2023.
- If you wish to check your result by name, you simply need to use your registered name along with your date of birth to view your subject-wise marks.
- It is important for students to pass all subjects in order to be eligible for admission into the next class.
- Those who fail in any subject will have to apply for revaluation. If the student fails even after revaluation, then they will have to appear for Special Chance Exams that are conducted after the results.
Check Here- DU SOL Result
Details mentioned in HPBOSE 10th Board Result 2023
- Name of the Board
- Name of the student
- Name of the result
- Roll number of the student
- Student’s father’s name
- Student’s mother’s name
- Marks scored by a student in each subject
- Subjects’ names that had appeared
- Marks obtained in both theory and practical examination
- Total marks secured
- Division of the student
- Status of the result
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education 10th Result 2023 Passing Marks
To successfully clear the HPBOSE 10th Result 2023, students must obtain a score above the minimum threshold. The passing criteria have been established by the exam authorities as 33% overall and at least 33% in each component. Those who achieve marks equal to or greater than the stipulated passing marks in all subjects will be deemed to have passed in the HPBOSE 10th Result 2023.
HP Board 10th Result 2023 Important Dates
|HPBOSE Examination date of Class 10th||•Term 1:- September 15- October 1 (2022)
•Term 2:- March 11-March 31 (2023)
|HPBOSE Result class 10th (Term 1)||January 2nd, 2023|
|HPBOSE class 10th result (Term 2)||To be announced|
|Revaluation of HPBOSE Application date||To be announced|
|Revaluation date of HPBOSE||To be announced|
|Supplement exam of HPBOSE||To be announced|
|Supplementary result of HPBOSE 2023||To be announced|
How to Check HPBOSE 10th Result 2023 Term 2?
- If you’re interested in knowing more about HPBOSE, simply visit hpbose.org.
- You can easily locate the “Results” tab on the primary menu.
- From there, select the option from the dropdown menu that corresponds to “Matriculation Examination Result March 2023.
- ” Provide your student ID and other required information as requested.
- Once you have done this, click the “Submit” button.
- Your HP Board 10th Result 2023 will then appear on the screen.
- If you wish to keep a physical copy of it, download it for safekeeping.
HPBOSE 10th Result 2023 via SMS
The steps listed below can be used by students to check their HP board 10th grade results through SMS.
- Launch your SMS programmer.
- Please enter your HP 10-digit exam roll number.
- Message to 56263
- You will receive your HP Board 10th grade results at the same cellphone number.
Steps to Download HP 10th Board Result 2023
- Accessing the main page at hpbose.org
- Look for a relevant link
- Type your student name or roll number.
- After entering the information, press the “Submit” button.
- Results with marks and proper entries will be shown.
- If the entry is erroneous, click the reset button, fill in the necessary information again, and then click the find results button.
- Download it, save it, and print a copy for later use.
HP Board 10th Result 2023 Re-evaluation Or Rechecking
- In case of dissatisfaction with their HPBOSE 10th Result 2023, students can opt to request a review of their exams.
- The official websites will provide all necessary information regarding rechecking and re-evaluation after the release of the result.
- Tenth-grade students of HP BOSE should ensure timely submission of recheck requests.
- An application fee of Rs 400 per subject and Rs 500 respectively is required for both rechecking and re-evaluation of the answer sheets for the HP Board 10th Result 2023.
HPBOSE 10th Topper List
As of now, the HPBOSE 10th Result 2023 has not been announced by the Himachal Pradesh Board. Consequently, the list of toppers is currently unavailable. Nevertheless, once the results are made public, the official HPBOSE website will publish a comprehensive list containing the names and other relevant details of those students who performed exceptionally well in the HPBOSE 10th exam.
HPBOSE 10th Result 2023 Links
|HP Board 10th Result 2023||Check Here|
FAQ’S on HPBOSE 10th Result 2023
How to check the HP board 10th term 2 results in 2023?
The article above has referenced to it. To find your answer, please read the entire article.
What is the passing mark of the HP 10th term 2 examinations 2023?
In order to pass the HP 10th term 2 examinations, a minimum score of 33% is required in all subjects. This means that students must achieve at least one-third of the total marks allotted for each subject to be eligible for promotion to the next grade. It is important for students to prepare well and aim for higher scores to ensure a better future academic and career prospects.
Annamalai University Result 2023