HSSC Group D Admit Card:- HSSC Group D exam is conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) to recruit candidates as Group D employees. To be eligible for the exam, candidates must be between 18 and 42 years of age and have passed entrance examination.
Candidates who have registered for the exam will receive the HSSC Group D admit card which will be released online by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on the official website: www.hssc.gov.in about 10 to 20 days before the exam. The Haryana SSC Group D admit card will have some details like candidate’s photo, candidate’s name, time, date and address of the exam and signature.
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023
The admit card must be downloaded and printed from the website, and the candidate must bring it to the exam room along with a photo ID. There are 13536 opportunities in the divisions, commissions, sheets, enterprises, specialists, organizations, and agreeable social orders of the Public authority of Haryana in the posts of Creature Orderlies, Balder, Partner, Mali, Cook, Dhobi, Mate, Peon, and something else for which the HSSC Group D Admit Card is being held.
The HSSC Group D test will be a 100 marks paper which will have a Composed normal qualification test assessment of 90 marks and 10 marks will be given for the Financial measures and experience. To get qualified, the applicants should get the removed marks pronounced by the HSSC. To sit for the exam, the candidate must also bring the HSSC Group D Exam Letter to the hall.
HSSC Group D Admit Card Details
|Name of Exam||HSSC Group D|
|Examination Conducting Body||Haryana State Selection Commission HSSC|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Category||Exam Date, Time, Venue, and Candidate’s Details|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Exam Date||21st & 22nd October 2023|
|Admit card release date||Last week of September 2023 (Expected)|
|Where will the candidates be recruited||10-20 days before the exam|
|Posts||Departments, commissions, boards, corporations, authorities, agencies, and cooperative societies of the Government of Haryana|
|Exam Date, Time, Venue, and Candidate’s Details||Date of Admit Card release|
|Date of HSSC Group D examination||Yet to be declared|
|Last date of fee payment||10th July 2023|
|Details on admit card||Exam Date, Time, Venue and Candidate’s Details|
|Selection Process||Common Eligibility Test (Written) and Socio-economic Criteria|
Check Also:- RPSC RAS Admit Card 2023
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023 Download
The normal qualification test is conduct for different Group C and D Posts in which Group C CET is now finish and presently candidates are getting ready for the HSSC CET Group D Test 2023. It is to illuminate you that there are 13536 Opportunities of Group D Posts for which this test will be led and every one of the candidates who have enrolled will endeavor the test to become equipped for affirmation.
You need to endeavor the paper utilizing admit card which you can download from HSSC Group D Admit Card Connection given beneath. Secure great marks in the test on the grounds that further choice for the opportunities will be finished based on your marks in the Group D Paper. Competitors having great marks will get their name in the determination list for which you will be chosen further. To be selected, applicants must pass the Written Exam and Document Verification as part of the selection process.
HSSC Group D Exam Date 2023
According to the warning release by the Haryana Staff Choice Commission for the test for enlistment for HSSC Group D Admit Card, the competitors could apply online on the authority site of HSSC from fifth June 2023 to sixth July 2023.
The last date for paying the charges is tenth July 2023. The HSSC has announced that the CET written exam for HSSC Group D will be held on October 21 and 22, and the HSSC Group D admit card will be released in the final week of September 2023.
Haryana CET Group D Hall Ticket 2023
- There are 13536 Opening of Different Group D Posts for which Online Applications were welcomed till sixth July 2023 on the authority site of HSSC.
- In excess of 10 Lakh candidates enrolled for the test and are currently eager to check their test date.
- It is to illuminate you that the Test will be directed in CBT Mode by 21 and 22 October 2023 across different test places in the state.
- You ought to download the Haryana CET Group D Hall Ticket 2023 preceding the test to get equipped for affirmation further.
- You can download the admit card by using your Application Number and Password by going to the official website at hssc.gov.in.
Read Also:- PSSSB Fireman Admit Card 2023
How To Download HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023 Online?
At the point when the HSSC Group D 2023 test admit card gets release by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) on their authority site, the candidates can get to it and download it by following a simple technique.
- Here is the bit by bit system for doing as such. Keep in mind, the admit card must be convey to the assessment hall to sit for the CET compose assessment for enrollment of HSSC Group D staff. Here are the means:
- First of all, go to the Haryana State Selection Commission’s official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Click the login tab on the homepage, enter your application ID and date of birth in the provided space, and then click the submit button. You will be take to another page.
- The HSSC enrollment record will open on your screen and when you go to the lower part of the page you will see a connection to download HSSC Group D Admit Card Select it.
- Download the admit card and save it on your gadget. You should likewise take a printout as you should convey it with you to the test hall.
Also Check:- OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2023
Details Present On The HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023
You will find some information mentioned in the HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023. Check this information carefully and if you find any discrepancy, contact the authorities immediately ability to request repairs. Here are the details you should look for.
- Name of the candidate
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Father’s name
- Husband’s name
- Aadhar Number
- Correspondence address
- Candidate’s category (ST/SC/OBC)
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Examination Venue address
- Signature of Candidate
- Signature of exam counselor
- Applied post
- Left thumb impression of the candidate
- Essential instructions for the examination
Exam Pattern Of HSSC Group D 2023
The possibility for HSSC Group D Admit Card should show up for a composed Normal Qualification Test which will have 90 marks altogether. The rest 10 marks will be granted based on the financial experience of the candidates. The test paper will have Objective Sort Different Decision Questions.
The paper will be separate into two segments. Questions pertaining to Hindi, English, science, mathematics, reasoning, and general awareness will make up 75% of the paper’s marks. Segment 2 will have inquiries from the way of life of Haryana, financial aspects, civics, topography, writing, current issues, and history and will convey 25% marks.
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023 FAQ’S
How can I get HSSC admit card?
Eligible candidates can download the HSSC Group C posts admit card from the official website at hssc.gov.in. The HSSC CET main written examination for the group 56 posts is scheduled to be conducted on August 5 and the cet main written exam for group 57 is scheduled for August 6.
What is the last date for Group D exam 2023?
HSSC Group D Registration date has been extended to July 06, 2023. The last date to submit the application fee is July 10, 2023. The application process has been started on June 05, 2023.
What is the exam date of Haryana Group D 2023?
The schedule, and Notification of the HSSC CET Group D 2023 Exam released. The last date to apply for HSSC CET Group D Recruitment 2023 is 6 July 2023. The written exam for the CET Haryana Group D will be conducted on 21 and 22 October 2023 by the National Testing Agency (NTA).