IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is accepting online request for IBPS SO 2023 at www.ibps.in. IBPS publish the official notification for IBPS SO 2023 paper inviting eligible Applicants to fill 710 vacant posts for Specialist Officers in 11th Participating Banks. The application needs to be submit separately for different positions through IBPS SO Application Form before 2023.
The process of filling out the request form is the same as that of the other Bank Examinations. Let’s have a look at all the steps one by one. The full schedule is mention in the official notification of IBPS SO 2023 along with the dates for the online registration process for Specialist Officer posts.
IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel has published the IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form 2023 Notification on its official website [email protected] Through this recruitment process, 710 posts of IBPS SO for different disciplines such as I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbanshi Adhikari, Law Officer , Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer are to be filled.
IBPS SO Exam 2023 for the prelims phase is scheduled to be held on 2023. Banking aspirants have to undergo various stages to get selected, the IBPS Specialist Officers selection process includes 3 phases namely – Prelims, Mains & Interview and after completing all the stages candidates are recruited by various Public Sector banks. Go through the article for the latest updates as here we bring you the complete details of IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form 2023.
IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form 2023 Details
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims, Main Exams, Interview|
|Education Qualification||Graduates or relevant degree|
|Age Limit||20th years to 28th years|
|Application Fee||SC, ST, PWD- Rs.175
General and Others- Rs. 850
|IBPS Official Website||ibps.in|
Check Also- DDE RBU Result
About IBPS Specialist Officer
The combined scores of the written test and interview are used to create the final merit list. The online test and interview will be weighted 80:20.In order to be selected as a Specialist Officer in the public sector bank, you must score highly on the merit list and pass both the written online exam and the interview. The IBPS SO 2023 admit card will be made available for download from the IBPS’s official website, www.ibps.in.The IBPS SO Admit Card for the Prelims, Mains, and Interviews are released separately.
IBPS SO 2023 Notification Out
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Committee published the IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form 2023 PDF on its official website, ibps.in, on 2023, to recruit 710 Specialist Officers across various categories. The purpose of the IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 is to select candidates for Specialist Officer positions in various Public Sector Banks.
Check out the pdf of the IBPS SO Notification 2023.Along with its announcement on 2023, the IBPS announced 710 vacancies for Specialist Officers for the IBPS SO 2023 exam. Since this is a Specialist Officer recruitment, the number of open positions is lower than for other banking exams and lower than for the previous year.516 vacancies for IBPS SFO have been announced this year, the most ever. There were a total of 1828 open positions last year. Let’s take a look at the total number of open positions for IBPS SO 2023 by post.
Read Also- West Bengal Police Admit Card
IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for various posts of Specialists Officer in terms of educational qualification and age limit is available below.
- IT Officer – 4th Years Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Instrumentation
- Agriculture Officer – 4th Years Graduate Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Dairy Science, Fishery Science, Pisciculture, Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation, Co-operation & Banking, etc.
- Marketing Office – Graduate & 2nd Years full time MMS or MBA.
- Law Officer – LLB Degree & enrolled Advocate with Bar Council.
- Personnel Officer – Graduate & 2 Years full time postgraduate degree or diploma in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, HR, HRD, Social Work, Labours Law.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – Postgraduate in Hindi or with English or PG in Sanskrit with both English & Hindi.
- For any post of Specialist Officer an individual’s age must not be below 20th years and above 30th years as of 2023.
Go through the table, which is available below & get details about the IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form 2023 Application Fee for various category Applicants.
|Person With Benchmark Disability|
|Other Backward Class|
Can Check- UP DELED Admission From
How To Apply IBPS Specialist Officer Online Form 2023 Online?
Follow the steps mention below to fill in the online application form for IBPS SO 2023.
- Click on the new registration button on the topmost right corner of the home page www.ibps.in
- Start your request process by providing the basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc., click on the save and next button.
- Next, fill in your academic details & professional qualification. Click on the save and the next button after filling in the details.
- Preview your request form one last time as you won’t be allowed to make any changes further. Click on save & the next button after previewing your Application Form.
- Pay your request Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Final Submit Button. Your application form will be submit successfully. You will be sent an email as well as a text message with your registration ID & password by IBPS for further login into the official site.
NHM Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment