Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023- Student must first pass an online written exam in order to advance to the next level of the selection process. The written examination will be an MCQ-style paper that will be multilingual (Hindi & English). For this exam, there is a set time limit. Candidates who are taking both the X & Y groups must take both tests at the same time. The complete examination pattern is shown below.
Indian Air Force has recently publish the online registration start date of Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023. students will be able to apply from November 2022. This time there is a new change in this recruitment, both male & female students can apply. For more details about the recruitment read this article to the end. Keep visiting to get further updates. Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- 1 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- 2 About Indian Air Force Recruitment
- 3 How To Apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Online?
Every year, the Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts IAF Group X & IAF Group Y tests to select individuals for entry-level posts as Airmen. students can acquire their ideal job in the Indian Air Force, allowing them to achieve their desire of serving their country by entering the armed services. Under the departments of the IAF, this exam is administer for both technical (group X) and non-technical (group Y) groups. student can apply for the application form online when the official announcement is publish.
student who desire to serve their country by entering the Indian Air Force can take advantage of this examination. students are upgraded to officer status by passing departmental tests & performing well. This is the ideal entry-level position for those interest in joining the Indian Air Force.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name of scheme||Indian Air Force Recruitment|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Service Duration||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Training Duration||10 Weeks to 6 Months|
Check Also- Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment
About Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force has publish the short notice of Indian Air Force Intake 01 2023. Male & Female students can apply for Indian Air Force Group X & Y Indian Air Force Post. What a big change has been made in the Indian Air Force. This time female student can also apply . Whose online application will start from the first week of November 2022. Its update has been given on the official site of Indian Air Force. All the information relate to recruitment will be found below on this page. For more details wait for official notification.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Application Process
IAF Recruitment application forms are publish after the release of the official notification. The application forms must be duly filled out before the deadline. Below are the steps to fill out the IAF application form.
- Visit the official site of the Indian Air Force
- Select the tab. ‘Register as a New User’
- To register successfully, you must fill in all of the required information on the registration page, such as your name, phone number & email address.
- Your registration number & password will be sent to your registered phone number and email address.
- To log in successfully, enter your registration number & password.
- You may find the online application form here. Choose a position & fill in all required information, such as full name, parent/guardian name, date of birth, residence, educational qualification, and so on.
- Upload all papers in the proper size and format, including pictures, signatures, caste/category proof, educational proof & so on.
- Make a payment over the internet.
- Fill out & submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Students preparing for the competitive exam must be aware of the updated eligibility criteria. The Hall ticket for the students will not be publish if the candidate fails to fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the IAF recruitment examination are given below.
Read Also- UP NHM CHO Recruitment
All applicants who apply for this recruitment will receive their hall ticket or hall ticket around 15-20 days before the test. After the admission cards are publish, students can download them. students who do not have their admission cards will not be permit to take the exam. The hall ticket contains information such as applicant names, mother names, date of birth, address, roll number, topics, examination date, time, test Centre students photograph and signature, exam instructions & so on. All guidelines must be properly read & followed by the students. To sit in the test, students must bring identification evidence like an Aadhar card/PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/College ID/Passport, etc., along with cultured passport size pictures.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Notification
Indian Air Force releases the Group X & Y Recruitment notification on its official site. The notification is publish every year and students preparing for the competitive exam are advised to go through the official notification carefully. The notification consists of details like vacancy, any change in eligibility criteria, examination pattern, or age limit.
Check Here- SSC Recruitment
How To Apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Visit the official site airmenselection.cdac.in
- On the homepage, click on the hall ticket tab.
- Enter the essential information, such as your registration number, email address, password & then the verification code.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen of your computer. Examine all of the information on the admission card carefully.
- Then save it to your computer & print it off for future reference.