Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023- Join Indian Army announced the recruitment alert for the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 under the Agneepath Yojana for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023. Apply Online newest news for 25000 Posts Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Recruitment 2023 through Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Rally 2023 fill form online. Applicants can varify the complete information of Indian Army Agnipath Agniveer recruitment 2023.
Apply for Agnipath and check Indian Army Agniveer Age, Qualification, Physical Test, detailed information about Indian Army Agnipath Yojana Agniveer 2023 complete Details. Those applicants are willing to apply and Eligible for the Following Exam and Read the complete information prior Online Apply Form Indian Army Agniveer Jobs Notification 2023 PDF Online Form 2023 joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
The recruitment rally for the districts comes under Lucknow zone will be conducted between October to November 2023. At the similar time, the recruitment rally will be arrange in Amethi Zone and Varanasi Zone between November 2023 to December 2023.Candidates can check the complete schedule of the recruitment rally released on the official website. Aspirants will be selected for Agniveer Posts through Recruitment Rally, Medical Test and Written Examination but the date of written exam is not declared yet.
Those applicants who willing to serve their motherland can fill the form for the recruitment of Indian Army Agnipath Bharti 2023 under Indian Army Agniveers Recruitment Yojana 2023 or Agniveer Recruitment Yojana 2023. Students can see Indian Army Agniveer Eligibility, Age Limit, Salary, Syllabus, 2023 Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Height and Weight fill the form through online Indian Army Agniveer Online Registration Form 2023.
Agniveer bharti Rally Details
- 1 Army Agniveer Recruitment Eligibility
- 2 Indian Army Agniveer Salary
- 3 Indian Army Agniveer Selection Age Limit
- 4 Indian Agniveer Army Recruitment 2023 Physical
- 5 Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2023 Selection Process
- 6 Indian Agniveer Bharti Rally Application 2023 Documents list
- 7 How To Apply Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 Online?
|Scheme’s Name||Agneepath Yojana|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Vacancies||To be announced|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Duration||4 years|
Check Here- SSC GD Constable Recruitment
About Indian Agniveer
Agnipath yojana in the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally forces is a yojana wherein selected applicants will be given job for a period of four years. After this time period, Agniveers will get a offer an chance to fill the form for enrolment in the permanent cadre. Of these, up to 25% of Agniveers will be choose to be enrolled in the Armed Forces as a regular cadre. Remaining will go to the society as disciplined and literate work force for employment in another sectors to continue their career in job of their choice.
Agneepath Yojana is organized for three different branches of the Indian Armed Forces. It recruits the eligible applicants (Agniveers) and the notification for the same will declare as soon as possible. Agniveers will make a different rank in the Indian Army and are different from other ranks. The ‘Agniveers’ will not be allowed to open the details attained in the period of 4 years of service to an unauthorized person or source. The application process will be possible through online mode. This page tells you about the process of Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment, eligibility criteria, physical details, selection procedure, and so on.
Army Agniveer Recruitment Eligibility
- First thing is that for the post of Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Tradesman, candidates should have passed 8th Class.
- In order to fill the form for Agniveer General Duty, candidates must have a 10th Pass Certificate.
- Thirdly, for Agniveer Technical Post, applicants should carry a 12th Pass Certificate from a Recognized Board in India.
- Moreover, Candidate should meet height and many other criteria in order to be eligible for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
- Minimum 45% Marks are required in above mentioned classes.
- So these are some of the basic eligibility needs for Indian Army Agnipath Bharti 2023.
Indian Army Agniveer Salary
|Year of Service||Salary Per Month|
|1st Year||Rs 30,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs 33,000/-|
|3rd Year||Rs 36,500/-|
|4th Year||Rs 40,000/-|
- First thing is that no any other allowance than Risk and Hardship allowance is applicable.
- Secondly, aspirants will receives the Seva Nidhi Package after 4 Years of Service.
- Thirdly, 30% of amount will be less from this Salary for Seva Nidhi Package.
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Age Limit
- Minimum Age needed for Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally selection 2023 is 17.5 Years.
- After that, the maximum Age limit for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 is 23 Years.
- No relaxation is poss
- able for Reserved Category whether they related to any category.
- Maximum Age Limit of 23 Years is approved for the 2023-24 Session only.
- So all these details for about Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit.
Indian Agniveer Army Recruitment 2023 Physical
|Criteria||Time Allotted or Numbers||Marks Allotted|
|1.5 KM Run||5 Minutes 30 Seconds||60 Marks|
|Beam (Pull Ups)||10 Times||40 Marks|
9 Feet Ditch
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2023 Selection Process
Candidates whose registrations are accepted after the registration process will be invited to appear for Physical Fitness Test (PMT). To qualify the PMT round an applicant has to complete an area of 1.6 km with 5 min 30 sec running, pull-ups, 9 feet zig-zag balance. The candidates who will pass the PET/PMT round will move towards Written Test and Medical Test followed by Document Verification.
- Physical Efficiency Test /Physical Measurement Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Indian Agniveer Bharti Rally Application 2023 Documents list
It is compulsory to remember that in order to complete the Indian Army Agniveer Registration Form 2023, all the students must deposit some documents at the time of registration process. The list of the important documents which is required is given below-
- 10th/12th Exam Result.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photo
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
How To Apply Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 Online?
- At first applicants requires to go through the official website of Indian Department of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates will reach on link of Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2023 Registration Form people need to just press on it.
- Then applicants require to enter their basic details like name, father name, mother name, date of birth, address, educational details and upload passport size photo and signature.
- After entering your details then you need to deposit exam fee online.
- At last submit your registration form and take a print out of your registration form for future references.